# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Happy New Years Everyone. Hope we all have a great 2012. Can't wait to enjoy Clay for 15 weeks. I am hoping he will be visable on other shows during that time. I am praying for a tour next year.

Do not know if I can make it to 12 midnight. I will try. Have to get up for work at 5am. Weather here has been strange with rain, now winds and snow tomorrow. I hate driving on bad roads!!

Happy New year everyone. I'm in for the night. I'm about to start cooking for tomorrow. Making Louisiana bbq shrimp, gumbo and from a completely different nation, spring rolls! Have a safe and wonderful new year.

Thanks LadyJ for the timeline. Much more than I thought!

Happy New Year to all!

Hubby and I are in for the night as well, just watching bad movies and noshing on Weight Watcher's friendly foods. Will probably go to sleep as soon as midnight hits! (God, we're old...)

You ain't old until you go to bed at 10 like I did last night. It was emotionally exhausting visiting DIL's parents yesterday. Today we have prime rib for dinner but first off have a few home repairs to work on. Mr Fear is on the pack up and lets move kick again. :smack:

Happy New Year!

:GM_FCA:

42 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

50 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

You ain't old until you go to bed at 10 like I did last night.

Ha ha I beat you by half an hour...I was bed by 9:30 pm and didn't even hear a peep at midnight. Usually there are some rebel rousers out on the street or something, but nada. Heard my son come in around 3:00 am but the dogs didn't get me up until 5:30 am or so. Same old same old here. Today is wet and grey so I'm staying in and relaxing. I have to take down the Christmas tree and decorations at some point but I'm not in any rush. Couchie, your food for today sounds wonderful. I started off making waffles with fruit salad and some crispy bacon for brunch. I will probably put a stew on soon for dinner. aikim, a pasta maker is on my list of kitchen utensils to buy, one of these days. ;)

Heh. He's vague.

Gee, wonder what the Wednesday annoucement is? *ducks* (Wait, I thought it was supposed to be Tuesday?)

Tour in 2012! Woohoo!!!

And wow. I have no idea what the last bit means. Curiouser and curiouser...

Something to add to the timeline for 2012!!!!!!

God, I love him so.

I am think the thing fans have been wanting him to do forever is....Tweeting!

Kim

Happy New Year FCA ers

Unfortunately I am not feeling well today, although the new blog did help lift my spirits. I will presently toddle back to bed with a cup of tea and my iTouch with its audio books.

I am listening to the audio book of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. In this book fans of the circus call it Cirque du Reves, the Circus of Dreams, and themselves Reveurs. They follow this magical circus, some whereever it goes in the world, others just within comfortable travelling distance.

When I heard this, I smiled, realizing how the words could so easily be applied to Clay fans. Just substitute Clay for the circus.

"They are enthusiasts, devotees, addicts. Something about the circus stirs their soul and they ache for it when it is absent. They seek each other out, they tell of how they found the circus.......They sit over their drinks smiling like children and they relish being surrounded by kindred spirits if only for an evening. When they depart they shake hands and embrace like old friends even if the have only just met."

Lotus, that quote is really cool, and yes, it definitely fits this fandom. Actually, I think it fits many activities like this -- I was active in Star Trek fandom for a time...same kind of deal. Also, I was part of a medievalist society for many years, and you always had a friend at events every weekend.

{{{{{{{{{Lotus}}}}}}}}}}, hope you feel better...

Well, duh. Tweeting makes sense. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like following celebrities on Twitter, and I think Clay will be a fun follow, with his quick wit. But...there's this niggling feeling that I'm not comfortable with regarding that.

I'm still thrilled about the idea of him going on tour this year! Woohoo!!!!!

Add me to the Tuesday confusion list. I'm not changing my DVR setup again. lol!

I'm kinda thinking Wednesday is all a TCA tie-in. I won't be able to watch since I'll be going back to work that day, but I'm sure it'll be fun catching up on the boards later! :)

Hee I got a bonus at work this year. After giving my DH and DD a little the rest went into a special account just in case Clay tours. Now I really have to add to it!

I just love that guy!

Add me to the Tuesday confusion list. I'm not changing my DVR setup again. lol!

I'm kinda thinking Wednesday is all a TCA tie-in. I won't be able to watch since I'll be going back to work that day, but I'm sure it'll be fun catching up on the boards later! :)

Can someone explain the Tuesday/Wednesday thing to me? Why did we think something was going to happen on Tuesday? I know Clay said Wednesday....and what should I be setting up on my PVR? :cryingwlaughter:

Tuesday/Wednesday thing..I think Clay got his days mixed up. The Donald is going to be on the Today Show on Tuesday to announce the official cast of CA..so it makes sense that on Wednesday Clay will be doing whatever it is that fans have been wanting him to do forever, which to me means twittering and about the show.

41 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

49 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim

I woke up this morning thinking about the publicity for CApp that starts tomorrow. Fortunately, I'm "sort of" taking this week off too (have to go in tomorrow afternoon and all day Friday to be part of a team to interview for some new staff), but I'll be able to see the Donald on the Today show. (And I'm with aikim in that Clay got his days mixed up...)

I'm hoping tomorrow night that the entertainment shows will have coverage as well. The thing that I'm looking forward to regarding the publicity is a picture spread in TV Guide magazine. They usually have something there, and it's usually a group picture of the entire cast. And then, the TV ads should start as well.

I can't wait!

Seeing other interesting speculations regarding his "announcement" on Wednesday. Twitter seems to be the most popular answer, but my first thought was actually a new album from him coming in the new year. My second thought was that he was going to show us a picture of Parker. (Or, is that only me? cryingwlaughter.gif) I have also seen the possibility of a music video for BBML.

Twitter seems to be everyone's guess...I find that hard to believe because he has expressed such an aversion to being a "twitterer" (is that actually a word??????)

What would stop him from having a member of his team "tweet" for him? :whistling-1: What am I saying , he would NEVER try and trick us!!!!!!! :hysterical:

The thought of a new album or a video of BBML is much more appealing to "moi"!!!! :cocktail:

40 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

48 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim