# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Yeah, I posted the Showbiz Tonight tweet earlier....that's why my suspicions!

Another tweet and picture, this one from a writer for TV Guide:

Just had one of my favorite interviews of all time w @lisalampanelli & @ClayAiken. Can't wait for Apprentice! http://lockerz.com/s/171618539

WithTVGuideWriter.jpg

Y'all know I'm just gonna check here for any "twats" (dear lord)...

I have a Twitter account. Have never tweeted (and probably never will). 2 more people said they were "following" me in the last couple of weeks. Man, I am apparently just too old for this...

Needless to say, there's a lot of videos to download for your collection tonight!

The Facebook clip is great!

KAndre, I think you're letting that birthday number of yours get you down. You are NOT too old!

Off for one more trip out for the day. Tomorrow, I'm baking breads as late Christmas gifts, but that also means I don't have to leave the house and can watch clack all day. *g*

Well I see this evening was a terrible time to run errands! I personally can't wait for the clack so I don't have to worry about trying to keep up with all these shows. :hahaha:

I at least have Showbiz Tonight taping...

ETA:

Lisa is corrupting Clay..check out the picture! LOL!

http://pic.twitter.com/UhiOpHqW

ROFL!! Oh Clay...

That clip is great! It represents him so very well, IMO -- including the BAD hair! (And you know it must be bad, if it's coming from me, a person who almost NEVER complains about the hair!)

Anyway, I think he's right, people are going to underestimate him. I can't wait to see how this is going to play out in the next few months.

"I'll just throw you under the bus Arsenio..." BWAH!

After yesterday my descriptive for Clay is outrageous. Give the man a show already. I was fortunate to turn on Showbiz Tonight right before Clay and Lisa were interviewed. Loved when Clay said why would Trump want to be President when the White House is a dump compared to his apartment. :cryingwlaughter: They seemed to be really impressed by the man, whose public persona is obviously very different from his private persona. Clay seemed very sincere when giving his opinion of Trump.

:GM_FCA:

38 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

46 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Wow, what a great day yesterday! I have a twitter account but I rarely use it. However yesterday, I was there most of the day, watching the tweets roll in and even replying and retweeting a few of them. I don't think I'll do it every day but it was fun. I only have Clay's coming to my mobile as texts because it can get to be overwhelming.

ETA: Those NBC "meet the cast" videos are great. Don't just watch Clay's....

luckiest, I watched a few of the others, including Penn's. After watching his, I can see why there may have been a clash between him and Clay!

New article from msnbc:

"Apprentice" Celeb Clay Aiken Respected Trump, Not Cowell

Full text in the news thread.

Headline is funny to me -- "Apprentice Celeb!"

And between this and watching his interview on Showbiz Tonight (plus the fact that I really don't like Trump), I think it will be interesting to see if MY opinions change about Trump over time. (I think I'll be OK as long as Trump stays out of politics!)