# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

According to the CH, Canadians will NOT be getting CApp a day early. Rather, it will be on the Saturday AFTER the U.S. show.

:( How often do we get a chance to get on up on the Americans? :cryingwlaughter: I was looking forward to CAPP Saturday nights. Oh well, I guess Sunday works just as well.

I'm the most unpolitical person in the world, and I don't follow Canadian politics, much less American. So Clay's tweets are going right over my head. I will check out the story about the hazing though.

Went and saw New Years Eve last night and thought it was cute. I like movies with multiple story lines that somehow come together in the end. There was a lot of star power in it as well.

:GM_FCA:

Happy 1st Birthday to my little guy Austin..that year went by so fast!

Jamar No I do not support Newt; not sure who I am going to vote for yet..so far none of the Republican candidates have really impressed me.

32 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

40 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Expecting our first real snow of the winter, starting this afternoon and possibly 5 inches by tomorrow..good news is I am off of work tomorrow so I won't have to drive in it.

Better news..Kindle Fire users..I was going through the app store last night and found a free app for the Adam Corollo show; downloaded that so fast...and yes Clay's episode is there..so tonight after hubby leaves for work, I am having a date with Clay!

31 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

39 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim

Good find aikim! I paid $1.99 and watched it when it first came out.

Strange that Clay's tweet about his dog never came to my phone. It doesn't start with @ so it should have. I think the Twitter phone feed is flaky.

Anyone else struggling to get back on track eating and health wise after the holidays? My resolution this year is to eat more plant-based foods and less meat and dairy. That is usually not too hard for me, in fact there are some weeks when I used to look back and see that I hadn't had meat in days! Dairy is more difficult. But lately, I feel like I can't get away from it. I made a pot pie with the Christmas turkey from the freezer this week, with a puff pastry crust. Yikes. I wish someone would eat it up so I can get rid of it and stop eating it myself. LOL.

I tried to watch the Adam Carolla interview last week, but couldn't figure out UStream at ALL. But I'll look to see if there's an iPad app for his show, maybe that's what I need to get. I really want to see the visuals of that podcast!

We're having snow too -- right now, it's pretty light, but just enough to make the roads slick. I think we are to get 3-5 inches before it's over late tonight. And my husband's college CLOSED already. Really? Wimps. Hee.

luckiest, I had my first "setback" week last week since starting Weight Watchers in late October. I did great over the holidays, but last week I made pumpkin and banana breads for my coworkers as Christmas presents, and ended up with one extra. Honestly, I think that made much of the difference. I'm also going to have problems this week, as it's my husband's birthday weekend, and we'll probably eat out at least once, plus someone else is taking us out as a "thank you." OTOH, I've lost 20 pounds since I started, and I feel so much better.

Did we ever figure out if that was Raleigh or Durham? My bet is on Durham, but I could be wrong.

Wonder what we'll get from Clay today? Are there any political debates on today? *g*

Only one month to CA. :twinklewhore:

The waiting time is going by so quick! But sure makes it easier.

Did we ever figure out if that was Raleigh or Durham? My bet is on Durham, but I could be wrong.

I think it's Raleigh. I found a picture in my doggies folder of her getting groomed on the NAT tour and the fur color is exactly the same. :) I thought it was Durham though too at first!

And, what diet? LOL I do need to start eating better again though.

No diet. I don't diet. I changed the way I eat 3 years ago and have kept off the 40 pounds I lost. Sometimes, I have to kick myself in the ass to keep myself on track, that's all! ;)

Good for you! And yes, it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. I like Weight Watchers in that regard, because it almost makes it like a game -- I can save up points for a splurge night out, things like that. I'm also much more conscience about what I eat. I'm now eating way more fruit than ever (fruit is frequently dessert at our house) and portion control is huge too.

Think we'll ever see Clay as a Weight Watchers spokesperson? Nah.

Home from work, it is really nasty out; has been snowing all day..rain/snow mix first and now snow..so there is ice under the snow. Roads are really bad..how is it by ldyj? Glad I am off tomorrow!

Kim

aikim, as long as I took it slow, it wasn't bad. It's mostly blowing and drifting, to be honest, but there are slick spots. I'm glad I live only 5 minutes away. (I also did my good deed for the day, as I picked up my pregnant boss and took her to her car in the parking lot. A difficult walk even without snow...)

The second picture of the mysterious puppy:

2d2ca7b9.jpg

Also, he just tweeted again:

@Teresa_Giudice I want some!!! :-)

I can't find Teresa's original tweet though, for it to make sense...

Ah, got it. Teresa posted that she was doing something with the family and hogs...and then posted a link to her blog, where she and the big Italian family are making sausage.

Couchie Not my birthday but my grandson's but thanks for the wishes!

My boss just called to tell me the library won't be open until 11:00; guess he forgot I was not working today, LOL!

So I can legitimately say I had Clay Aiken in bed with me last night; snuggled in, fired up the Kindle and spent an enjoyable hour and 15 minutes listening to Clay talk and laugh..I love that interview!

30 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

38 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim

I love Clay tweeting. Didn't really care before if he didn't want to because I didn't follow twitter anyway, but now I'm checking it several times a day. Besides Clay, I'm following some of my friends (hey ldyj), as well as some sites that I'm interested in. I follow a few celebrities but may have to drop some because they tweet too much about stuff I don't give a crap about.

I do like Hilary, especially after reading her book. Like Bill too but couldn't finish his because he sure does like to talk, and he seems to remember every detail. Way too much detail for me. I didn't care who won the nomination though in 2008 because I wasn't crazy about some of the negative tactics her team was using during the campaign. However, I did see her speak when she stopped at my college and was really impressed there. I'd love her to be VP, but I also like Biden, in spite of, or possibly because, he seems to put his foot in his mouth a bit.

I cannot wait until Celebrity Apprentice, and I'd never thought I'd be saying that. I'm interested in seeing if my opinion of Trump changes also. Most of the time he seems to act like a horse's ass, at least in my opinion.

That Raw Dog interview was so funny, especially when Clay got naughty. Loved when Dee said about comics holding their dicks in their hand and Clay said he might have to go. And when Dee said about being pussy whipped, and better to be that, and Clay saying that wasn't his mantra. I love naughty Clay.

Radio News:

2 AC stations each gave "Bring Back My Love" 2 spins yesterday...

WJXB-FM 97.5 Knoxville, TN

WTFM-FM 98.5 Johnson City TN

All spins were "overnight".

If you are in the listening area, it might not hurt to contact them with a request?

New tweet. The date of the CApp has changed from Team Clay

Update! The season premiere date for #CelebrityApprentice has moved to Sunday, Feb 19, at 9pm/8c on @nbc! -TC

Tweet from Clay this time.

What's that you say? John Edwards is suffering from a life-threatening heart condition? No, sir. He's suffering from karma!

Some of the response tweets are pretty nasty. I think it will only get worse.