# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

You beat me too it ldyj; I was just going to post that article....very good read!

Kim

I believe I'm getting to like Lisa Lampanelli. Her tweet from today:

LUV 2 the 1's who made the 18 hrs worth it - @Daayaanaa @deesnider @Teresa_Giudice @clayaiken @OCChoppers @realDonaldTrump @DonaldJTrumpJr

Nice article..The Foundation is already getting publicity:

http://www.cbsnews.c...ice-appearance/

Clay tweeted again.......

First

Quote:@WarmTV N&O TV Blog

Cary native Clay Aiken joins #CelebrityApprentice & says he respects Donald Trump more than Simon Cowell: bit.ly/wb6DGG

Then Clay responded:

Quote:@clayaiken Clay Aiken

@WarmTV Cary? Really?

:GM_FCA:

37 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

45 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I am so confused as to which videos I saw and which articles I read already. By switching browsers I get logged out of the CH vault and have to go searching for the book with passwords in it. Yesterday I just didn't have the time. Next week we are starting up our tax training and that is taking priority. Sorry Clay!

Speaking of getting logged out, I still get logged out every time I close FCA while in Chrome. It doesn't happen with IE. Weird!

Have a wonderful day!

I got my Clay tweet alert on my phone. Clay must love me but why I want to know which cities are good for men's health is beyond me!

Lisa Lampanelli tweeted a pic.

Pat Robertson: God told me the next Prez. But he doesn't know the #CelebrityApprentice winner. That's 4 OUR God … http://say.ly/uTt1ed1

I got my Clay tweet alert on my phone. Clay must love me but why I want to know which cities are good for men's health is beyond me!

He just wants us all to move to Raleigh with our spouses or male friends. Then he would sell out the RBC. :imgtongue:

Hmmmm...have to check and see if my husband would like to move to Raleigh...heh.

Catching up from yesterday. I've put a few new articles in the news section as well.

Zimbio.com

The "Celebrity Apprentice" New Cast Luncheon (6 pictures)

From walkiki at the CH, from Facebook:

Mark Says Hi!'s hangin' w/ Dee Snider & Clay Aiken at 2pm ET on Raw Dog... and yes, it happened... tune in to hear the result.

January 5, 2012 at 1:48pm

SiriusRawDawgpicture.jpg

I gotta say, that part in Clay's just-a-bit-too-long-to-spike-properly hair just makes me giggle. The smile is terrific. :) Saw Dee Snider in this week's Entertainment Weekly, for his appearance on a tv series. Sure looks different without his stage makeup. LOL

Just saw a commercial for CA while watching football. Punch line was Arsenio saying .."don't try to throw me under the bus because I'll back it up and hit you with it." ha ha.

HMMMM so the super bowl is on NBC. Should give it some good pub right before the premier.

:whee: for promo!

Who knows WHY he does what he does with what's on top of his head. I think I'm just numb now to the whole hair thing :hysterical: It certainly doesn't change my view of him no matter what he does with it cause I still :DoClay::hubbahubba:

Besides, that smile just melts my heart quicker than a blow torch!

As for Lisa L. I'm still on the fence. I think I'll withhold judgement until I see/hear what she says about him AFTER this is all said and done. For now I guess she's ok. Though I prefer "Mr. Aiken" to "Miss Clay". And I'm willing to bet Clay does as well. meh

:GM_FCA:

I'm here! Had the baby Friday and yesterday so did not have a chance to post..the little guy is just crawling all over the place and getting into things..spent two days following him around and saying "don't touch", LOL! Love having him though!

TV Guide video interview of Clay and Lisa..it is good!

http://video.tvguide.com/Celebrity+Apprentice/Celebrity+Apprentices+Lisa+Lampanelli+and+Clay+Aiken/9084695?autoplay=true

35 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

43 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

aikim, welcome to the world of putting things up high and having baby locks on your kitchen cabinets. :cryingwlaughter: One of my sons used to pull up a chair and stack books on it to reach what he wanted to get at a very early age. He is the son who has had a broken collar bone, broken arm and fractured skull. I survived both sons eating wild mushrooms from the woods in back of our house, getting lost off the Appalachian Trail for several hours and running away from us in Disney world for several hours. I'm a walking advertisement for not having kids. Hopefully Parker is a little easier for Clay to handle. Oy!

So good luck aikim.

aikim, welcome to the world of putting things up high and having baby locks on your kitchen cabinets. :cryingwlaughter: One of my sons used to pull up a chair and stack books on it to reach what he wanted to get at a very early age. He is the son who has had a broken collar bone, broken arm and fractured skull. I survived both sons eating wild mushrooms from the woods in back of our house, getting lost off the Appalachian Trail for several hours and running away from us in Disney world for several hours. I'm a walking advertisement for not having kids. Hopefully Parker is a little easier for Clay to handle. Oy!

So good luck aikim.

Yep he figured out how to open the cabinets in the kitchen and was pulling things out to play with; discovered my photo albums which are on a bottom shelf under my window seat in the frontroom..had them all over. Caught him trying to eat out of the dogs bowl and got him before he got to the litter boxes...no is not in his vocabulary yet..thank God for playpens!

Kim

Another tweet:

clayaiken Clay Aiken Sorry Good Wife, I'll be missing you tonight and getting my Downton Abbey on! Very excited! #DowntonPBS

I gotta say, I'm surprised (but pleased) at how much he's tweeting. It's nice learning more about him (although we already knew about his Downton Abbey fixation)!

ETA: PBS retweeted Clay's original tweet -- meaning that he might attract MORE attention!

hmmm....... he's "tweeting" a lot right now but the true test of his committment to the "tweet" will be when the show is over :whistling-1: I'm not a "tweeter" so it makes no nevermind to me but I guess there are some serious "twits"( is that a word??) out there. God I feel like I'm in kindergarden.... :rolleyes:

I haven't used that many "tweets" in a sentence since I was a child watching DISNEY cartoons... :cocktail: