# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Sorry couchie. I hope it's nothing too serious. Good thoughts for your mom.

treenuts, sorry your team didn't make it. There's always next year.

I really, really need to stop eating. Beginning right now. :cry4: I've had that darn congestion in my head since the Gala and I guess I believed the old saying "feed a cold".

{{{{{{{couchie}}}}}}}}} Sorry I didn't text last night like I promised on FB....

treenuts -- sorry about the heartbreaking loss. At least the game was hard fought all the way through...

Wonder what Mr. Tweet will throw at us today?

:GM_FCA:

So sorry to all the 49'er fans, but it was a really great game and I thought they would pull it out. Both games were pretty exciting yesterday. So weird weather..snowstorm on Friday and thunderstorm with lightning last night.

27 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

28 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

couchie, hope your mom is ok.

I don't honestly see a problem with trying to find out whether or not Clay is singing, especially if someone purchased a ticket in advance and is travelling a distance to see the show. The tickets, at the time Clay's name was announced, were quite cheap and first row, hard not to jump at! But the cost of travelling and hotel added on is quite expensive. I know I wouldn't travel overnight if he wasn't singing, and not even if he was only singing one song probably. Might depend on the song though. cryingwlaughter.gif

ldyj, thanks for setting up the tweeting thread again. I managed to watch that entire church singer youtube yesterday, and the ending was the worst part!

I spent the better part of the weekend watching the Canadian Figure Skating Championships, where Patrick Chan managed to blow all records out of the water! He scored over 100 in the short program and over 200 in the long, for a total of 302! I know, I know, it's only a national championship, so the record doesn't count internationally, but still.....quite amazing. Next weekend is the US Figure Skating Championships....and my son's birthday celebration. Thank goodness for PVRs!

My mom's blood sugar level spiked to over 700. Of course they kept her to bring that down to normal levels. I have this feeling that she can't be responsible for taking her medicine anymore. So I am going to have to take that over and set up all of her medicine for the week.

Tweets! Cameron is a friend of Clay's:

Cameron Saemann @camerons

Watching Homeland with my boy @clayaiken

8:38 PM - 23 Jan 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Clay Aiken @clayaiken

TV night with @camerons ! Finishing up Homeland!! Yippee!!

8:38 PM - 23 Jan 12 via Twitter for iPhone

And let the speculations begin! Hee. (But I did notice that Clay's been following Cameron for a while now, or at least since he started tweeting!)

Cameron is a long time friend..he watches Clay's house and dogs when he is out of town and according to those in the know he is straight..also there is a picture of him posted at CV.

Kim

26 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

27 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

Kim

Tweets!

Quote:

There r a few people n the audience at the State of The Union that look like they need 2b punched n the throat! Not saying who. Just saying'

Quote:

Require every student to stay in school until graduate or turn 18! Amen! Why haven't we done that yet?!?

Someone wanna count the NC references (both in speech and invited guests) in the SOTU speech tonight?!? Nothing like being a swing state! Ha

And one more!

Someone wanna count the NC references (both in speech and invited guests) in the SOTU speech tonight?!? Nothing like being a swing state! Ha

merrrieeee beat me!

Got the next one though:

Sen. Hagan grabbed that camera friendly seat next to McCain!! Ha ha. She better work it!! Wonder what that small talk is like!

Sen. Hagan grabbed that camera friendly seat next to McCain!! Ha ha. She better work it!! Wonder what that small talk is like!

Hee Hee!,

Oooo! John Boehner is gonna get in so much trouble for smiling at that Obama milk joke!! He should know better than to display any pleasure!

25 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

26 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

Kim

I wonder what the dinner conversation was like after Clay's tweeting frenzy last night, LOL!

Kim