# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

..if they don't know Clay by now, they never will.

MOAM was my favorite CD. Followed by OMWH. I am partial to more pop and some rock or green eyed soul from Clay, though I did love ATDW too. It was the CD I discovered him on. But it is what it is.

Above bolding is mine and borrowing because I would love for the song IYDKMBN to be included on the CD! FLOVE!!

And maybe TMC (Those Magic Changes) too!

Those two songs would have me buying that baby reeeal fast. Otherwise I may wait to hear it first. I admit I am not a big T'n'T fan. Though I will jump at the first chance to see him sing anything live in concert. That's really all I want from him is a tour. A chance to see and hear him live. So I guess he needs this to be successful to make that happen. Well alright then. Make it so # 1 :needclay:

Well it's smart to take advantage of the CA appearance. Hope he finds a new audience.

A Clay tour is always a fun experience. Haven't been to a dull concert yet. Not sure if one is in the works but I look forward to it. I have vacation time and trying to figure out how to use it.

From Clays FB page

Reflections of Life with special guest Clay Aiken

Public Event · By Clay Aiken

Description

Join Clay as he hosts and narrates the second half of this incredible night of choral music at Carnegie Hall!

The event celebrate the continuous cycle of life, death and renewal, beginning with the world premiere of James Eakin’s "Flowers Over the Graves of War", explori...See More

Well it's smart to take advantage of the CA appearance. Hope he finds a new audience.

A Clay tour is always a fun experience. Haven't been to a dull concert yet. Not sure if one is in the works but I look forward to it. I have vacation time and trying to figure out how to use it.

What she said. So glad that they plan to capitalize on the CA exposure with a new CD, even if it is repeat stuff. Would love it if it lead to a tour this summer!

:GM_FCA:

23 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

24 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

:yahoo:

60 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Don't be alarmed..that sound you hear are a few heads exploding.....

Kim

Had to quote this because reading around it sure is starting. I have loved most songs that Clay has recorded and I am sure I will love this CD. Some are already sounding off about a tour and not going if these type of songs will be done. Same old merry go round just another day.

Quite predictable they are..I don't even need to look at screennames anymore.

Kim

I read this in my best Yoda voice...LOL

22 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

23 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

59 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

Two new tweets:

Neither please. Dalton is anti-gay. Def not him!!!! #homophobe@AllCotton: What do you think of@WalterDalton and @BillFaison as NC Gov.

Thanks I feel old! “@zzippy888:@clayaiken Happy 9th Anniversary! It's been 9 years since first saw and heard u on Idol. Still here.”

Happy 9th anniversary Clay!

AND....

While I was at my church's annual membership meeting, these things happened:

1) Someone didn't show up for work at one of our campus libraries, so I had to make some quick calls to get someone to cover!

2) Clay decided to bombard my phone with more tweets, all about politics! Here they are!

He cosponsored anti marriage bill. Not not just voted for... Cosponsored! No excuse for that. "@huntercorn: @WalterDalton is an#ally

it was in 2008 "@VickieED1:@clayaiken Got a link? I don't see@WalterDalton on this list of co-sponsors:charlotte.news14.com/content/politi…"

Not enough for me! “@fyeahclayaiken: @clayaiken "But@WalterDalton did express regret that... he co-sponsored a constitutional amendment.."

Don't trust @WalterDalton re:lgbt rights“@MOButtercup:@fyeahclayaiken @clayaiken Will he ride the see-saw if he's elected"

Flip flopping does not equal progress. I want someone can trust “@huntercorn: @WalterDalton only cosponsored in 2005. recognize progress.”

If so, that's great. It seems like pandering. +Rather a cand. who can win! "@huntercorn: Prog. means ack. ability 2 change @WalterDaltonhas

Anyone else who tweeting so much political stuff, I'd unfollow. :cryingwlaughter:

In the midst of an unpredicted snowstorm here....they called for 'light' snow of 1 - 3 cm and it's a good 10 cm deep already....the worst part is that my son broke the snow shovel earlier, while trying to break up some ice on the steps. Ugh.

couchie, I think the thing about figure skating is that you become invested....you follow a young skater's progress from the junior ranks up into the seniors, and then see them compete internationally, and you can't NOT watch. Obviously, it's never fun to watch them fall, but it's fantastic when they do well. :twinklewhore:

I think it's interesting to read/watch Clay debate politics, but I wish it wouldn't be the majority of what he tweets.....

I got that snow before you did, Luckiest, and let's just say my county's road crews don't seem to be doing a good enough job lately!! I was driving home from a friend's as I got into my town there were only tracks on the main roads. The other day, the main stretch in town was all that was touched. I mean really?!? I think we ended up between 3-3 1/2 inches today.

Anyone see the men's US Nationals today? Jeremy Abbott unbelievable- both short and long programs. So when I was at the Nationals last year he falls all over the place. Good thing I don't live near San Jose. :cryingwlaughter:

I did enjoy all the tweets this afternoon. Whoever runs for governor from the Democratic party is going to have a rough time. I disagree with Clay as Erskine is too much of an egghead and people don't usually go for that type. Cal is still untested. Brad Miller is available since redistricting left him without a district.Who knows?

I just finished watching the US Nationals coverage on PVR. I am so happy for Jeremy Abbott - he is either really on or really off. Thankfully today he was on. He's such a beautiful skater, and to think he choreographed that program himself! I was also very happy for Adam Rippon getting the silver. The best two men to send to Worlds!

Anyone interested in an Alaskan Cruise?

I would like to go on a 7 day return Alaska cruise, leaving and returning to Seattle. It is Holland line, the Oosterdam, leaving on May 6.

I would be joining goldarngirl and her husband but I need a room mate and would prefer to share with a Clay fan.

Is anyone out there interested? Please let me know ASAP. Much appreciated.

The cruise is the second one on this page. Holland Cruise Ship

20 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

22 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

57 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

Oooh Lotus, I so wish I could say yes to that! However, I'm saving my pennies for the World Championships (figure skating) here in London next year. Tickets go on sale in less than 2 weeks!

You know, I just realized that the Celebrity Apprentice premiere will be one year to the day from my Cleveland meet & greet. twinklewhore.gif

So Celebrity Apprentice airs at 9pm? I'm so into TGW right now and now it's off for 3 damn weeks. I hate when they do this. They air at the same time I think. I'm not a Nielson family so it doesn't matter what I watch I guess but I'm more concerned about it staying on the air. CA can fall off the map after this season for all I care. And since they have this season in the can there is no chance they won't air it. ha ha.

Ooh wish I could go on that cruise. Been wanting to do an Alaskan cruise for a long time now. Good luck finding a roomie Lotus.