# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

First Celebrity Apprentice ad during the Super Bowl!

OK, so we've seen it already, and Clay isn't featured, but still....

Interesting game so far, although I have to admit I watch more for the commercials! Loved the Elton John Pepsi commercial so far.

The girl in it is Melanie, winner of X Factor US. Pretty funny commercial.

Kelly did great on the anthem. I know the anthem is normally lip synced but the half time show should be live. Call me disappointed on that one.

I think the censors were a little slow - did one of the singers who were not Madonna flip the bird and they fuzzed it afterward? Or is my Comcast just wacky as usual?

Oh well. As usual, I didn't win anything on the game, but it did get interesting in the last couple of minutes.

I enjoyed the game; like when they are close and not blow-outs and the end was very exciting, glad the Giants won. None of the commercials this year wowed me..I was pretty disappointed. Did like the Ferris Bueller take off and the Doritos commercial with the dog bribing the guy. Not a Madonna fan so I took the opportunity during haftime to clean the kitchen. Thought Kelly did fine on the SSB..much better than other renditions I have seen recently. Didn't like America The Beautiful..too countrified and slow for me.

Kim

I didn't watch the game, just not a football fan. But I cleaned out a huge closet under the stairs and set up shelving. Now I have to go to Goodwill. I also washed and dried five cartons of blocks. I'm hoping the elementary school where I volunteer will take them.

Mr Fear was happy about the game outcome. Between golf and football, he spent most of the day in front of the TV. He did help me during the half time show, which he never watches. By the way he is walking without any help (no cane or walker) and his orthopedic surgeon said it was a miracle.

Have a wonderful day! I'm getting excited to see the celebrity Apprentice soon!

:GM_FCA:

13 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

14 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

:yahoo:

50 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

treenuts, yes I believe it is Max Von Sydow. If so, good, he was great in the role.

I turned the game on with 4 minutes to go in the first half, just so I could see the spectacle that is the half time show. I was not very impressed. And can someone tell me what Celo Green was doing up there with Madonna near the end? That was him, wasn't it?

I PVRed The Voice last night and when I went to watch it back this morning, the damn thing wouldn't play. No idea why. It looks like it taped fine, says 2:15 on the file. Luckily, CTV (Canadian network) has picked up the rights to broadcast The Voice this year so I was able to stream it. None of the singers so far strike my fancy though. couchie, Blake Shelton gets a bad rap sometimes because he makes stupid comments that can be taken a number of different ways, and some people think he is homophobic. I think maybe he's just not that bright and doesn't think before he speaks. I like all of the judges ok, but Celo to me doesn't really belong. He just isn't a star like the rest, and he's had what? One hit song? (that kinda sucks)

Saturday we noticed a lump on one of my pugs' paws. It is ugly looking. So I called the vet and took him in for her to have a look at it. She thinks it's a tumour. :( So we started him on antibiotics (just in case we it's an infection) but it doesn't look any better today. She also told me to soak it in water with epsom salts (yeah right, as if he would sit still for that!) I think I am going to have to book him in for surgery to have it removed and sent away for testing. Yesterday I took the dogs up to the off leash park for a run and it was really muddy. Ringo's lump started bleeding. I had to throw them all in the tub when we got home (separately of course). At least it was a good way to soak his sore paw.

Glad Mr. Fear is doing well. On the other hand, luckiest, sorry to hear about your puppy's paw. Hope everything is OK!

The judges of The Voice are on the cover of the latest Rolling Stone, and it's an interesting article. I tend to think that Blake Shelton was the least known of the judges, to be honest. I had heard of him, but didn't know much about it.

I enjoyed the last half of Madonna's half time show -- CeeLo was the ONE guest star she had that I recognized. I think he's pretty cool and has a great soul vibe to his voice. (Trivia: did you know that he was half of the group Gnarls Barkley, who had the hit "Crazy"?)

Less than 2 weeks before CApp. I cannot wait.

My favorite part of halftime was LMFAO. :clay: They alluded that they'd perform with the commercial that aired before it, but I didn't think they'd actually be on!

I'm still sad this morning. I was hoping to see the Patriots win it, but it just didn't happen. So close...the Giants defense was all over them. *sigh* I also found out last night we didn't get all of the commercials here. I think we missed out on at least 5.

luckiest so sorry about Ringo! :(

My favorite part of halftime was LMFAO. :clay: They alluded that they'd perform with the commercial that aired before it, but I didn't think they'd actually be on!

I'm still sad this morning. I was hoping to see the Patriots win it, but it just didn't happen. So close...the Giants defense was all over them. *sigh* I also found out last night we didn't get all of the commercials here. I think we missed out on at least 5.

luckiest so sorry about Ringo! :(

It was a commercial for a car..sorry can't remember which, but they did a take off of Ferris Bueller with Matthew Broderick..had him calling in sick like in the movie and then driving the car all over town and re-creating some of the scenes from the movie..it was cute..one of the better car commercials I saw.

Kim

It was a commercial for a car..sorry can't remember which, but they did a take off of Ferris Bueller with Matthew Broderick..had him calling in sick like in the movie and then driving the car all over town and re-creating some of the scenes from the movie..it was cute..one of the better car commercials I saw.

Kim

Thanks, I remember that now. :) This year's commercials didn't leave much of a mark on me I guess.

Grabbed this from the CH:

Posted at CV by bouncer15 re: Re-Air dates after CApp airs original Sunday night episodes:

NBC ENTERTAINMENT - PRESS RELEASES

February 06, 2012

NBC'S "THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE" RE-AIRS WILL BEGIN ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH ON CNBC

(ALL TIMES ARE IN ET)

Beginning February 24th, NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" will re-air on Fridays at 8pm and 12am. The two-hour shows will air for 14 consecutive weeks (2/24-5/25).

One exception: The episode airing on 4/6 will be a 3 hour show.

Friday, 2/24/2012:

8:00 PM NBC'S THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE #1 (2 HOURS)

http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/network...28549885344.xml

12:00 AM NBC'S THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE #1 (2 HOURS)

NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice":

This season, 18 business-savvy celebrity contestants will compete, not for a job with the Trump Organization, but for the greater goal of raising money and awareness for their charity of choice. The last person standing will be "hired" as the Celebrity Apprentice and have the honor of delivering a $250,000 bonus check to their designated charity.

Every week, the celebrity contestants will work in two teams, each under the guidance of a designated project manager, to compete in business-driven tasks around New York City, using their fame, along with their proven business acumen, to win challenges. Contestants are subjected to long hours, grueling deadlines, intellectual challenges, personality clashes and intense scrutiny under the careful watch of Donald Trump and his advisors.

Certain challenges encourage contestants to reach out to their network of celebrity contacts for assistance or donations, leading to surprise visits by some of the world's biggest stars and pop culture icons.

Each task will end in the Board Room, where contestants must account for their actions and be judged by Trump and his advisors. Returning this season are Trump's children and colleagues, Ivanka, Donald Jr. and Eric.

It will be nice to watch the show again on Friday evenings, as there generally isn't a whole lot on that night....

12 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

13 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

49 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

From zara one at the CH:

NBC just ran a Celebrity Apprentice promo right at the end of Days of Our Lives.

It was a quick combination of the other promos, IIRC, and it has Clay saying to whomever has him in a headlock "You're really aggressive." LOL.

They had been running promos for Smash in this spot every.day. so maybe that's a good sign that Apprentice will get that spot now.

I thought of that this morning -- now that both Smash and The Voice have premiered, it's time to gear up the promo for CApp.

Screencaps from Cotton at CV (sorry, can't post pictures at the moment):

http://i7.photobucke...7at100923AM.png

http://i7.photobucke...7at100924AM.png

http://i7.photobucke...7at101012AM.png

http://i7.photobucke...7at101013AM.png

http://i7.photobucke...7at101014AM.png

http://i7.photobucke...7at101147AM.png

http://i7.photobucke...7at101224AM.png

Two tweets so far today. The first is a retweet from Lisa Lampanelli:

Pls RT -- Extended#CelebrityApprentice promo! DYING!!! Can't wait!! 2/19, 9 PM EST, NBC say.ly/vGW1o0C

And then...I have to admit it took me a minute...but this is funny.

Perfect! He would be so proud!pic.twitter.com/qOMfbFW0

9e0be68c.jpg

11 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

12 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

48 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim