# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

2 Days until the new single is available on Amazon! Yahoo.gif

56 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

OK, it's probably wrong that I was thinking about this song while I was at church today, right? And of course, I've got more church activities this afternoon. However, my bell choir plays fairly early in the program...think I can sneak some headphones on and listen through my smartphone?

I just played the song for my beloved husband. He likes it! He's also not sure about radio play, but he said a few things that helped be put the song in perspective, as, once he said them, I agreed ! He thinks the middle section sounds like it was produced by Phil Spector (with his "Wall of Sound," think groups like the Ronettes), but then he said -- "that's the Righteous Brothers." And when I think about it, I agree -- it does sound very much like something the Righteous Brothers would sing.

I think the song fits his voice like a glove. Sigh.

I agree..this song was made for Clay..it is just so perfect! I have been listening all morning and love it more with each listen. I can totally see this song being on a soundtrack for a movie. I think it is perfect timing for this song..I don't think Clay could have sung something like this right after Idol..I think he needed to grow as a person and as a singer and maybe have some more life experiences to really get into the emotion of this song..cannot wait to hear and see him sing this song!

Kim

It looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones who, no matter what browser I use, has a problem. :( Firefox crashes when I even open the link, and neither Safari nor Chrome allow the Java and Flip4Mac to load/work. :( Damn!!! I want to hear it so bad!

It looks like I'm one of the unlucky ones who, no matter what browser I use, has a problem. :( Firefox crashes when I even open the link, and neither Safari nor Chrome allow the Java and Flip4Mac to load/work. :( Damn!!! I want to hear it so bad!

Try Internet Explorer..its seems to work well there, but I am on Chrome and am not having any problem except for having to refresh the page to listen at times. I did get a message in chrome asking me if I wanted to run the plug in on this site and I clicked okay and it has been fine.

Kim

You must have a mac shortyjill. I don't think explorer would work on a mac plus no one I know who uses a mac would want it. If you signed up for CV radio I believe you can get it. I think someone posted that Media has instructions on the site to hear it on a mac.

Just got back from WFI where the coordinator was hoping I'd have my laptop today to listen, but I had to inform her that our Apple products couldn't play the single! We were both bumming the whole night.

The upside is we got double the donations we did yesterday. :) We still don't have much for a total (about $120 for both days) but at least we're getting something! They put us in a terrible location that even the manager knew we weren't going to get a lot of traffic. They got us kind of on the back side of the cafe, faaaar from the doors. The doors at B&N are all full of tables for the Nook. *sigh* Guess we're just thankful we're able to be there at all!

1 Days until the new single is available on Amazon! Yahoo.gif

55 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

Kim

Whoa. He's playing freakin' Carnegie Hall! Sweet!

twinklewhore.gif

I wonder if that is why he was practicing Nessum Dorma in his garage!

Kim

Whoa. He's playing freakin' Carnegie Hall! Sweet!

twinklewhore.gif

I wonder if that is why he was practicing Nessum Dorma in his garage!

Kim

Nice gig. I would love to see him there. Do we have any information? What does special guest mean.

Anyway, I can't go in February but Ansa and I are planning a trip to NYC in October. Can't wait!!

couchie, did you see the link in aikim's post, previous to mine? It has all the details. February 20, 2012, and I'm guessing it will be one or two songs at most. He's part of "the Music of Greg Gilpin,"

Greg Gilpin

He looks to be a choral comoser/arranger, active in music education. It will be curious to see what Clay does with this. Sounds like fun.

I guess Clay has now made it -- he's playing Carnegie Hall. Sweet.

Downloaded...on endless loop...I'm in Heaven!

54 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

62 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim