# 65: "Clay Aiken's Not Just Any Joe"

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

12 Days until Clay is on Law and Order! :yahoo:

Nice pictures!

Everyone have a nice day!

Kim

I'm just curious what he's doing in NYC lol

Shortyjill, yikes! I hope there is a long hot bath in your future. Are you assigned to a specific part of the store,or will they be covering the whole store in the training?

No bath because I don't have a plug on my drain. :( I could always settle for a shower nap though! Or just soaking my feet would be nice too. I've been assigned to the men's department so that's all I work on, and most of it ends up being backstocked. I told someone else I got lucky I wasn't assigned to misses or juniors cause then I'd be drooling all over the merchandise and spending my paycheck in my head before I even get it! haha

11 Days until Clay is on Law and Order! :yahoo:

Saturday, house cleaning..yuck!

Kim

Taiji this morning in 30 degree weather. Whoa, this is not my NC. Maybe we will have snow this winter.

Nice to see Clay riding the subway being a regular guy. When we lived in NYC, I dont think I ever had a seat on the subway, unless we were out late at night. Friday nights were bar hopping as each tried to outdo the other in horsd'ouvres. I'm happy to see he can go out and not be annoyed.

Have a great day. I also need to do some cleaning today.

10 Days until Clay is on Law and Order! :yahoo:

Baby shower this afternoon and Mark is going to start installing my new sink..that rates another :yahoo:

Kim

Busy day for everybody, huh? Merrieeee, I just nominated a quote of yours for the CH thread title, but I know it won't win, so maybe folks here will like it:

He really has grown into his ears' date=' hasn't he?[/quote']

I laughed out loud when I read that one.

This has not been the best week ever for me, but today was pretty good. My sister invited me to have lunch with her; feels like I never get to see her because she works three jobs and she lives a long way from me. It was a fer piece to drive, as we 'uns round here say - nearly an hour each way just to the restaurant, but it necessitated my taking my favorite shortcut, right by the entrance(s) to the group of houses where Clay's house is.* I only have reason to do this about 4 times a year, and it's as close as I ever come to watching out for a sighting, the only time I think to do that. Well, I might've seen him but I might not have, whizzing by while I was stopped at a stoplight, in the passenger's seat of a grey SUV, wearing that coat and a "please ignore me, world" expression.

If we get some Raleigh sightings soon I can tell myself it was him - :hysteria:

*PS, in my defense, half the population of three counties is using the same shortcut. They've widened the road, and added a stoplight at both ends. One end, the Cary end, is growing exponentially.

It's awful quiet around here. I am expecting to hear from Clay soon. I have no fears that he will disappear. Reading some things that fans accuse him of doing to us and what he is expected to do makes me very disheartened. I'm thinking we should be excited for what's to come. Am I alone?

I hope you are all getting things done at home and enjoying life. :music-023:

It's awful quiet around here. I am expecting to hear from Clay soon. I have no fears that he will disappear. Reading some things that fans accuse him of doing to us and what he is expected to do makes me very disheartened. I'm thinking we should be excited for what's to come. Am I alone?

I hope you are all getting things done at home and enjoying life. :music-023:

You are not alone Fear. I'm so "warped" that I'm not even worried about hearing from him or what's next. SVU is next for me, although I don't expect more than a cameo. The interview on Zap2it was fabulous; I was pleased to see that he was the MC, and it was fun watching him charming Ashanti. I thought what Taylor said about getting used to hearing the word "no" when you're in show business was pretty wise. Not sure why fans didn't pick up on that.