# 10 It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.

Ansamcw

New thread title poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Clay Aiken ? I can?t imagine my life without him.
    • Compromise ? I have learned to live with it?.
    • Clay Aiken: not-ordinary, an acquired taste, likened to kitsch ? but has people talking
    • Gah?and stuff
    • He is such a grown-ass Southern-gentlemen type man
    • I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks! *g*

Didn't Jamie do gala hair and snowflake hair and last tour hair? If so, then I think she has just as good a track records as the rest of them LOL.

We might go back to JBT hair which would be fine with me... I loved it short too.

Thanks for the welcome Couchie, but I'm always here reading what you crazy fun people are writing. Love all the opinions and crack-me-up humor.

About Clay's hair......Looking back at the auction picture I can see where the style is almost exactly the same and the only thing I see different is the beard and mustache which changes his look so much.

I also think it would look better if it was messed up a bit.

I volunteer myself to do the job. heehee :whistling-1:

I'm thinking that a new topic for one of our chats should be:

Why is everyone fascinated with the HAIR?

IMO, it's almost always the first thing that people/fans ask about. Why is that?

I was too busy laughing my ass off to notice the hair!

couchie, you're right about Jaime, at least for tour hair.

Almost forgot to welcome back txflwrgrl! Missed you!

Thanks for the welcome Couchie, but I'm always here reading what you crazy fun people are writing. Love all the opinions and crack-me-up humor.

About Clay's hair......Looking back at the auction picture I can see where the style is almost exactly the same and the only thing I see different is the beard and mustache which changes his look so much.

I also think it would look better if it was messed up a bit.

I volunteer myself to do the job. heehee :whistling-1:

well you fit right in. heee. and that whistle emoticon is sure getting a workout. I need to go in search of a few more of them!!

well I'm a little post ho aren't I. heee... hey the hair topic might be fun....

Just watched it again, and realized something -- the reason ATDW didn't sell millions is that he didn't have Guilliermo's moustache! That new moustache has given him so much confidence! Next week, he'll be number 1 on the charts!

*hope CG doesn't mind me borrowing a bit from Snarks 'R Us*

Hi ldyjocelyn!

I think I'm fascinated by his hair because Clay is constantly changing it. Most men (I think) don't change that much. We do know that he was changing the color before AI and even had that awful curly do, so this is not something new.

I don't think the changes are bad, in fact it keeps him plenty interesting. It's just one small part of who is he, but he could be bald and I'd still love the voice and the personality.

He's kind of fascinating......don't you think?

I don't think the changes are bad, in fact it keeps him plenty interesting. It's just one small part of who is he, but he could be bald and I'd still love the voice and the personality.

He's kind of fascinating......don't you think?

Totally agree! {{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}

From GBB at the CH, reporting on "The Colbert Report" on Comedy Central:

Stephen Colbert just said there'd been a lot of Clay Belly-Achin' over Melinda Doolittle's outser *g*

Love Mr. Colbert, but I missed the show tonight because I've been a posty postwhore!

Just watched it again, and realized something -- the reason ATDW didn't sell millions is that he didn't have Guilliermo's moustache! That new moustache has given him so much confidence! Next week, he'll be number 1 on the charts!

hee...wanna suggest that as a new promo/marketing strategy... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I think the hair works in this bit cos they were not goign for hawt Clay but super cheesy Clay...hee...I love the look he gave when he had the mustache...he does sleazy/cheesy so well!!!

I thought Laila bit was totally hilarious too..great job overall by everyone.

And what's the prize on DWTS... I haven't watched but am a fan of Apolo from his speed skating.

My Snark R Us is your Snark R Us! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hey you guys.. hopefully this won't get lost in the mix but we need to do something about our boring ranks...

right now it's

advanced member

How boring is that... if somebody can come up with a better ranking system, preferably Clay related - let me know and we'll change it.

And we can add more than 3....maybe 5

huh? I don'tknow about you but the idea of an 'advanced member' is ANYthing but boring to me... :hubbahubba:

heee. and that whistle emoticon is sure getting a workout. I need to go in search of a few more of them!!
Ahem, ahem, ahem, ahem.... :whistling-1:

I have a friend waiting to see it.

and BWAH..Muski you can just turn anything into smut can't you.

*practices* Your "friend" has been waiting for about 4 years now. Hee.

Oh boy, that hair is somethin' else. He's a funny man though! :wub:

Edited by YSRN

I just have to post and say BRAVO!!! BRAVO!!!

The hair --- ahhh --- it was perfect for the skit. Clay was perfect for and in the skit. I've watched it a couple of times (maybe a few) --- okay, okay several times now, and I just wonder what a surprise it must be for people that have not followed Clay's career and have not had the opportunities to enjoy the humor and talent that we have been privy to these last four years. Wow!

Just checked the Clothes of our back auction...and they have added items by Anthony Federov and Blake. So there's hope they'll add some more stuff I'm interested in (which I can afford AKA nothing belonging to Clay AIken).

Waaaaaay late to the game, but I caught the clack quickly last night after my son's baseball game, and I was :cryingwlaughter:. Everything about that skit was perfect - Clay's delivery of the lines, the look on his face, the hair cut, the mustache. That was really an ingenious way to get him out in front of 20 million people and make sure they remember he's a pop star, at the same time highlighting his humour. I loved it! Lots of great media mentions already, and it doesn't hurt that they all seem to put it in the context of him being on a finale, but not the AI finale (which apparently sucked).

So, this morning is the public sale date for Asheville, correct? I think I am going to stay far, far away from it, because I'm all set and I don't need more extras, but good luck to everyone who's trying again!

Watched DWTS for the first time just to see Clay.....

LOVED the skit.....those two are quite the comedy act...lol...hilarious

We were talking about how Jimmy at first wasnt so 'nice' to Clay and how things had changed....my 17 year old son says that Jimmy got smart! lol

love it....

Yeah, the AI Final Performances last night? A big heaping bucket of meh. No excitement, just blah.

The DWTS finale, on the other hand was pretty fun, even if it did have too much filler. The finalists actually deserved to be there, the dances were fun, and the promotion for the summer tour wasn't too obnoxious. Oh, and there was that "Mustache Magic" Guy, too. I'll have to see if the Kimmel bit comes up in the DWTS conversation at work today.

:allgood:

Ansa, the winner of DWTS gets....that mirror ball trophy, and bragging rights. That's it. HOWEVER -- the fame that comes with it is enormous.

I just wonder what a surprise it must be for people that have not followed Clay's career and have not had the opportunities to enjoy the humor and talent that we have been privy to these last four years. Wow!

No kidding. A prime time appearance filled with his self-depricating humor probably shocked more than a few people.

That reminds me -- my Mom is addicted to DWTS. I hope she was able to stay up and watch the entire thing. And will I get a phone call from her today saying "I saw Clay last night?"

We were talking about how Jimmy at first wasnt so 'nice' to Clay and how things had changed....my 17 year old son says that Jimmy got smart! lol

love it....

Another "no kidding" moment. Those early jokes by Kimmel (grrrr). Clay appearing on the show for the first time and seemingly making a great impression. The next appearance, though, is the one that I think really "sealed the deal" -- Clay beating Jimmy up for all those jokes. I really believe that Jimmy thought at that point "hey, this guy can make fun of himself, and yet stand up to me too." While I will never believe that they are fast friends, going out together every time Clay is in LA, I really appreciate the on-screen friendship they seem to have. And yes, if the Climmel ever breaks up, it will be a sad day in Whoville.

The DWTS finale, on the other hand was pretty fun, even if it did have too much filler. The finalists actually deserved to be there, the dances were fun, and the promotion for the summer tour wasn't too obnoxious. Oh, and there was that "Mustache Magic" Guy, too. I'll have to see if the Kimmel bit comes up in the DWTS conversation at work today.

:allgood:

Sadly, the skit wasn't one of AOL's top 5 clips for the night (Apolo winning was, of course). But I still will be listening around to see if anyone will be talking about it today too.

Does anyone have the screencap which the CH banner is made? I think I need a new avatar....

Horray for Apolo and Julianne. They deserved the win. Joey was great too, but I think the choreography was better with Apolo, and Apolo was the better technical dancer. JMO All three finalists deserved to make it to the finale. There was much better talent on this show than I saw on AI last night. Neither of them had their best performances and they did three songs apiece. I don't care who wins it, really.

On to Clay....................Wow.............He looks 12 years old doesn't he? LOL That's an asset he will come to love when he gets older. I looooooove Clay in bangs. Just love them. I prefer them a little longer, and I also loooooove his hair to be longer in the back, over the collar, but I'm not complaining at all. I got Clay in bangs and me likey.

The skit was perfect. Long enough to get a good look and listen, and to jolt people's memory of Clay. . I loved the idea of having the "Before & After" pictures part. I'm glad it was something new and not something we've already seen before. I love these spontaneous unannounced appearances too. Keeps him in the public eye and he was in the eyes of many million last night. Good job Clay. Can't wait to see you in July.

lydjocelyn, I'm wondering what my co-workers will say today. They know I am a Clay Aiken fan and I did not tell them that he was going to be on. A couple of them watch the show and I wanted them to have that element of surprise. I'm sooooo glad he was sporting a sexy look to wow them with.

American Idol's ultimate success depends on the cast of characters. I bet they learned all the superstar visitors in the world doesn't guarantee ratings. Idol fans can see those people anywhere and they don't tune iin to see them. And evidently this is the worst cast of characters (can't say for sure since I didn't watch) yet, but they'll be back next year. I think I'm seeing an overgloating of the buzz and karma being thrown around Clay boards. Just google Jordin Sparks or Blake and you'll get more of a real sense of what's going on. Not every review is a negative review and a TV Guide review vs a TWoP review has a bit more cache. Not trying to be a downer but we don't have to do this for Clay to make ourselves feel, what, I don't know. The jury is still out however, so this may be mute by tonight. LOL. Too bad it's always going to be a competition. It's kinda draining to me. Yay for Clay for having a great fun bit in an otherwise great fun finale. I didn't watch that much of it but from what I saw the show didn't take itself seriously. American Idol could live and learn a little bit. I did have to laugh when Laila called Jimmy pasty white. Don't I have that trademarked?

So, no Cali people went to DWTS? Artquest? I have faith in you!!

I am thrilled that DWTS beat Idol in the overnights. It needs ot trim its excesses and I think they just got a huge wake up call.

LOL..thanks for the LuAnn comics. That LuAnn..she's so fickle.