#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ok...I'm sure this info is already somewhere I should logically know where to find it, but...

is there a list of the songs and banter, etc...IN THE ORDER THEY HAPPEN IN THE CONCERT?

yeah...I know....duh :huh::blush:

You can also use this page from FCA website

FCA DCAT page.

Well, how about something for the Goofy!Clay! lovers (not to mention the finger lovers):

IMG_0171crptag.jpg

And for Puppy!Dog!Clay lovers (wouldn't you just love to take him home with you?):

IMG_0180CrpWPB2.jpg

I LURVE that last picture....

Hi everyone! I haven't visited here in ages, but I just got a new laptop, so I can get around the Internet a lot faster than I used to. So I hope to be more active here.

Wasn't the tour great? I have to admit I was disappointed when I heard the cellcert of the very first night in Frisco, but then Clay did what he always does and this tour now ranks up there with my favorites. He was in great voice and he is just so witty and funny and dadgum entertaining. I love the comfort level he's attained with the fans, as evidenced by the new m&g format. The reviews were pretty good, too, save one glaring exception.

Thank God (and Goddesses) for Clack! I could only go to one show this tour, but I feel like I've been to all of them! Sorry I couldn't meet more or you.

Hi Everyone i hope i am in the right place. Thank you Ansa for helping me find my way. I am enjoying the tongue pictures. Whoohoo. My concerts were amazing. I went to Philly, Canadagua and Chatauqa. I was in the group of girls in Chataqua that had moustaches on. We had a blast that night. He even commented on it in the bus line and well Jerome did too however he said Good God women. I'm not sure that was flattering though :eusa_whistle: I will be around, so i am hoping to get to know you all.

Hi everyone! I haven't visited here in ages, but I just got a new laptop, so I can get around the Internet a lot faster than I used to. So I hope to be more active here.

Wasn't the tour great? I have to admit I was disappointed when I heard the cellcert of the very first night in Frisco, but then Clay did what he always does and this tour now ranks up there with my favorites. He was in great voice and he is just so witty and funny and dadgum entertaining. I love the comfort level he's attained with the fans, as evidenced by the new m&g format. The reviews were pretty good, too, save one glaring exception.

Thank God (and Goddesses) for Clack! I could only go to one show this tour, but I feel like I've been to all of them! Sorry I couldn't meet more or you.

Hi Kiermar...hope to hear more from you...

Yup the tour was great. Although I had fun listening to the Frisco cellcert I was also a bit ocncerned cos his voice didn;t sound as stellar and he didn;t have as much banter...but Houston sure assured me that his voice is still fantastic and he is still as funny as ever.

I do think that goign through all the controversy he has had the last year and seeing the fans that stuck by him...made him comfortable with us...made us part of this tour "family".

Sometimes I wonder if I really want Clay to have that huge hit CD....cos once that happens...it may not be as intimate with clay as it is now...

Wasn't the tour great?

Why yes it was.!!

I was standing in front of the stage at Frisco and loved every minute of it...even the over the top "Like A Virgin". I can definately see how he improved over the duration of the tour but there was something special about the first show.

But my favourite is still Knoxville. For me the stars aligned for that one. I'm just sad it is over. It seemed to go so fast.

Hurry up Xmas tour!!

tongue? pffft! How about that arm fur growing back!? :lilredani: YEAY! :clap: Of course, let us not forget other crucial Clay body parts....

Butt

6gsve5y.jpg

Skin!

tummybanner.jpg

Hands

GreekHands.jpg

...and whatnot

lovelyshot.jpg

And a RIVETING whatnot...

riveting.gif

And a THRUSTING whatnot...

av-14763thrust.gif

Edited by muskifest

My name is pronouned push in aiken just spelled aiken differently. Not very original i know but that's me. I love seeing that pic with clay skin showing. Oh boy the thoughts that evokes.

Welcome pushinachen. Though speaking of evocative thoughts... toss in a little comma there and I'm done for.

:whistling-1:

Hey kiermar! :) Why yes, I seemed to grow fonder as the tour grew longer myself. He looked especially good in WPB and Orlando too. I actually swooned a couple of times during clack watching. Hee.

EEEKSmilie.gif

186441439-O.jpg

*cough*

Er, um, I can't decide whether to look at his face or his ... well... dayum. I mean, look at his face...

Weren't we talking early about "owning" our thoughts? OK, I'll do that:

OMG, look at his crotch!!!!!!!

*g*

EEEKSmilie.gif

186441439-O.jpg

*cough*

Er, um, I can't decide whether to look at his face or his ... well... dayum. I mean, look at his face...

Weren't we talking early about "owning" our thoughts? OK, I'll do that:

OMG, look at his crotch!!!!!!!

*g*

* cough* Definitely not one size fits all! *cough*

Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

BWAH!!!

Yeah, I'll own that!

Hee.

But seriously... if you can... LOOK AT HIS FACE!

Thanks Philly! :)

EEEKSmilie.gif

186441439-O.jpg

*cough*

Did someone say look at his face or sit on his face? I'm all confuzzled!!

Clay Aiken - The Man, The Myth, The LEGEND!

OMG! I just.now. got my registration confirmed, logged on for the very first time and what do I see? A picture of Clay with his zipper undone!

I'm gonna LOVE it here!

:clap:

Hee welcome bookwhore...

another smutter I see...lots of kindred spirits here...

Yup Play I have to admit...the puppydog face is my favorite...

do i have to scroll up again to see it??? don;t mind one bit. heh