#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Nah...it's okay...she can have it.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

But I'll be there to help and offer any advice if needed.

eta or what you said. Sounds good to me!

Didja know there's a dearth of crying emoticons on this board *g* but...that's a good thing.

I gotta go to work too. BBL!

Edited by jamar1700

TOA belongs to CG..I speared it for her cuz I just knew heee.

:cry4:

We can share! We can divide up the venues, pick our top two from those and then listen to each other's top 2 and see if we can reach a consensus!

After all, you and I were TOA lovers before the others jumped on the bandwagon!

How does that sound?

eta ... as to Cap... :shrug: I'm sure she'll be treatedon the boards with the same kindness and generosity of spirit that she's shown to others on the boards...that's generally the way it works.

Yeah, this is basically my take. I expressed this on EAYOR already---it's simply the ole' "What goes around, comes around; people in glass houses; Karma's a bitch, etc. (not you, Karma4Clay, if you're lurking...you know I lurve you :F_05BL17blowkiss: )

And I'm with KAndre on the 'she's nice in person; bitch on the boards' thing. That doesn't fly with me, either. I'm definitely a "Popeye" kinda gal---"I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam"....all the time! Via any medium---internet, on the phone (cellular or landline), in person or webcam (shudders at the thought and have never exposed myself thusly). I have my moods, of course, but I don't sport completely different personalities and then point to whichever one is most advantageous according to the situation. Funny thing is, the fact that CAP booed right out loud at Clay's concert says it all to me. Case closed.

Now...about these songs...is there a deadline? I hates deadlines but needs them to function or else I'm an Academy Award winning 'Scarlett O'Hara' about tomorrow being another day, you know? :whistling-1:

Deadlines, deadlines - well, before the Xmas concerts and y'all know clack is still trickling in...

How 'bout like 9/30? Then in October we can have a listening party!

I like CG's idea a lot - y'all collaborate!

I think people can be different in real life than they are on the boards. In real life, I am mousey and a wall flower and rarely state an opinion unless I have known you a real long time. On the boards, well, I think I am a bit OTT opinionated.

I don't know Cap in any way off the boards, wouldn't know what she looked like, but it is important that you own your behavior and take the consequences in real life and on the boards. The thing is, I don't think she was the only one - there are the eye rollers as well and possibly other booers.

I don't know about the rest of you, but Quiana kind of made me shiver when she said "we see a lot more than you think we do". Considering I always thought they saw some stuff, if has me curious about how much more they see.

Edited by playbiller

Great discussion...

I think the problem is...some people take these insider's info as gospel and they let their fandom get affected in a very negative way. Now usually I would say to each his own...but then...these people want to spread all these negativity around and they don;t seem to be satisfied until others are as stressed and worried and unhappy as they are. That is when I start taking exception to it.

ITA...Clay's info is not always accurate and may not always be true. But if he says he is happy right now...if he wants to stay with RCA now...that is all I need to know. Will that change in the future? Did he always feel like this...I don't know...but this is what he wants me to know I am happy with that.

WORD. If some choose to believe rumor and backchannel gossip, fine. But when skepticism is treated as stupidity, when refusing to maintain a state of raging fury at RCA is deemed disloyal, and when there seems to be an active, board-certified agenda to promote the notion that Clay is getting screwed, I have to back away. And I did.

Yes, Clay can be inconsistent. However, I still find him a much more reputable source than any fan, if only because he actually has first hand knowledge of his own situation. He's the one who sat in meetings, spent time in the recording studios, and saw the full range of options before him. I sometimes wonder whether fans and their "insiders" are like the old story of the blind men and the elephant. One grabs hold of the tail and declares, "An elephant is like a rope." Another stumbles across the ear, and says, "An elephant is like a fan." Etc. Many fans, at best, tend to see only slivers of the whole situation, and yet they're willing to make fairly bold assumptions which may not be accurate in light of the big picture.

Inside information

1) I do believe some people do have some inside information

2) I believe some people exaggerate the information they have (famewhore)

3) I beleive some people outright lie about the information they have or 'filter" it to fit their ends or have it third hand

4) I believe some people have very good inside information but it neccessarily believed because they don't post much (hint, not me looks embarrassed about post count at way too many boards)

5) I believe the people with the best information don't post about it

7) Even first hand conversations have been reported through filters, or out right misrepresented by a non-participant in the conversation...

I believe the people with the best information are Clay's team and they should be the people to act on it, not fans. I believe in personal responsibility. I have years of upper management corporate experience, as do many of the adult members of the boards, and I understand how external things can affect delicate business negotiations, such as, say fan tirades and hate mail. The politics of a large corporation is not the same as the politics of small business or of government work (schools, etc.) or of non-profit work and cross business experience is not comparable.

Terrific post, Playbiller. Yes, I do think that people in the best position to know what's going on are also the least likely to actually post, because that information would be easily traceable to them.

You also have a good point that Clay's team, not fans, are more likely to have the most accurate information and are best able to act on it. Seriously, no matter how many message boards or IM's one reads, no matter how much internet research you do, how many books or articles you read, or how much experience you may have in another field, unless you have full knowledge of his situation, you shouldn't assume you can act in his best interest. For everything we think we know, there is undoubtedly, far more we do not.

That said, I DO believe many who think they know something truly believe what they are saying is absolute fact. I know the person who told me about the fax believed it (oh, and she said that she used to work in the industry so she knows!).

Yeah, I actually believe that most who report such information sincerely believe it to be true. I would like to think there are very few liars in the fandom, just people who misinterpret information according to their personal filters and report it in a manner than supports their particular position.

I don't know about the rest of you, but Quiana kind of made me shiver when she said "we see a lot more than you think we do". Considering I always thought they saw some stuff, if has me curious about how much more they see.

I think Quiana, more than Clay, reads the boards. And I think she's aware of a lot of the bitchiness, pettiness, and various rumors and conspiracies that abound, some of which she may tell Clay about. I doubt they harbor any illusions as to the variety of fans that exist.

NEW PAGE!

FCA recommends...DCAT songs

Songs:

Here You Come Again - laughn

Everything I Have - KAndre

I Want to Know What Love Is (couchie because she's quicker than me)

When I See You Smile - lickiest1

Everytime You Go Away - jmh123, jamar1700

Right Here Waiting - lickiest1

The West Wing theme - jmh123 (HA HA!)

Perfect Strangers - jamar1700

Full House

Laverne and Shirley

What's Happening

Growing Pains

Different Strokes

Charles in Charge

Roseanne

Who’s the Boss

WKRP in Cincinnati - merrieeee

Golden Girls

Gimme a Break

Welcome Back Kotter - lickiest1 (yes, I've gone mad with power!)

The Jeffersons

All in the Family - lickiest1 (hee!)

These Open Arms - Claygasm

When the Lights Go Down - cindilu2

A Thousand Days - artquest

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word - playbiller

Measure of a Man - muskifest

Without You - ansa

The Way You Make me Feel - YSRN

Baby Got Back

Like a Virgin

Bills Bills, Bills

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Oops, I Did It Again

OPP

Yeah - KAndre

SexyBack

Achy Breaky Heart - lickiest1 (HA!)

Opposites Attract - KAndre

Beat It - FearofH2O (hell, there were enough zombies in the audience!)

Listen - cindilu2

Lover All Alone - jmh123

Because You Loved Me - ldyjocelyn

People can share if they agree - keep in mind there is a LOT of clack for each song...

QUOTEI don't know about the rest of you, but Quiana kind of made me shiver when she said "we see a lot more than you think we do". Considering I always thought they saw some stuff, if has me curious about how much more they see.

I think Quiana, more than Clay, reads the boards. And I think she's aware of a lot of the bitchiness, pettiness, and various rumors and conspiracies that abound, some of which she may tell Clay about. I doubt they harbor any illusions as to the variety of fans that exist.

Well, I do remember Q stating at one of the shows with regards to something Clay said or did "I'll bet that'll be on PH's site". Can't remember exactly which venue but I'm betting she has read there or is kept in informed of it. Ugh!

Edited by treenuts

I think people can be different in real life than they are on the boards. In real life, I am mousey and a wall flower and rarely state an opinion unless I have known you a real long time. On the boards, well, I think I am a bit OTT opinionated.

I don't know Cap in any way off the boards, wouldn't know what she looked like, but it is important that you own your behavior and take the consequences in real life and on the boards. The thing is, I don't think she was the only one - there are the eye rollers as well and possibly other booers.

Hee...I wonder what her SN is on the boards...I wonder if she reads FCA....*waves madly at Quiana...love you!!*

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Since I've never done this before I'll take a simple one so I can't mess up (I can hear Kandre saying "wanna bet"). How about WKRP? Now tell me what I have to do!

I have always figured if I can see them, they can see me and was not proven wrong until I saw Clay's Clack! besides I never do anything wrong!! Now where's that angel wing emoticon?

Edited by merrieeee

One grabs hold of the tail and declares, "An elephant is like a rope." Another stumbles across the ear, and says, "An elephant is like a fan." Etc.

Oh, JennaZ...you're evil to tempt me like this....My smutter's typing fingers are itching to continue this little story and create more similies for other elephant body parts.

Another stumbles upon the trunk and says, 'An elephant is like Clay Aiken's ...."

But that would be just so juvenile and whatnot, so I guess I'll go back to work instead. :whistling-1:

One grabs hold of the tail and declares, "An elephant is like a rope." Another stumbles across the ear, and says, "An elephant is like a fan." Etc.

Oh, JennaZ...you're evil to tempt me like this....My smutter's typing fingers are itching to continue this little story and create more similies for other elephant body parts.

Another stumbles upon the trunk and says, 'An elephant is like Clay Aiken's ...."

But that would be just so juvenile and whatnot, so I guess I'll go back to work instead. :whistling-1:

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Since I've never done this before I'll take a simple one so I can't mess up (I can hear Kandre saying "wanna bet"). How about WKRP? Now tell me what I have to do!

Yes...what merrieeee said, only I'll take HYCA. I love that damn song. Love it. Would have hot steamy silk-scarved and fur-lined handcuffed sex with it, if it were a person...Wait a minute, does that count for Clay if he's singing it?

Hee, I was curious about that statement too. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for some of their discussions about the fans. :eusa_whistle:

So just how many songs do you have me down for, KAndre? ;)

Just a few, lickiest - just a few. heh.

What you need to do for the songs is simple - listen/look at every piece of clack that has a scrap of your song on it. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, right? Then you rank the clips. I tend to do it by process of elimination, starting with completeness. If it doesn't have all of a song, unless it is totally kick-ass, it goes to the bottom of the pile. If I have psychotics shrieking throughout the song, it goes to the bottom on the pile. If there is too much feedback, down to the bottom. So forth and so on.

This is the link to the Xmas thing we did - we usually picked our top three and why they were our top three, a couple of runner ups, and some honorable mentions for something special. Other people commented or added why they thought another should be in contention. As to why they were in our top three, do as little or as much detail as you like.

One thing the Xmas song analysis did for me is made me appreciate both the technical difficulty of what he was doing night after night, his overall consistency and excellence, and the progression in his artistry. He really doesn't play around that much with the basic song but what he does do usually works beautifully.

Just a few, lickiest - just a few. heh.

What you need to do for the songs is simple - listen/look at every piece of clack that has a scrap of your song on it. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, right? Then you rank the clips. I tend to do it by process of elimination, starting with completeness. If it doesn't have all of a song, unless it is totally kick-ass, it goes to the bottom of the pile. If I have psychotics shrieking throughout the song, it goes to the bottom on the pile. If there is too much feedback, down to the bottom. So forth and so on.

This is the link to the Xmas thing we did - we usually picked our top three and why they were our top three, a couple of runner ups, and some honorable mentions for something special. Other people commented or added why they thought another should be in contention. As to why they were in our top three, do as little or as much detail as you like.

One thing the Xmas song analysis did for me is made me appreciate both the technical difficulty of what he was doing night after night, his overall consistency and excellence, and the progression in his artistry. He really doesn't play around that much with the basic song but what he does do usually works beautifully.

Got it! ...and thanks :F_05BL17blowkiss: ...now to get busy...

Heh, mine ought to be a challenge. :lol:

Ahhh... just dropped sister off at the airport. Destination: RDU. Heh. :)

Edited by YSRN

Yep - YSRN has the dreaded "Approved Audience Participation"!

Oooo - you need to judge on how well the audience did too! Some of those people (especially the louder ones) couldn't carry a tune in a bucket!

Holy shit. When you miss a day around here you get so behind on reading and miss out on all the interesting conversation. Hell I had to quit trying to quote people because I could just high five almost everyone here. So many wise and astute ladies on this board. It reminds me of why I came here and why I have just about narrowed this place down to the only place to be. Everyone has expressed so many of my thoughts already I don't have to. I really liked jmh and dsj's mini rants. Preach it girls.

Claygasm wrote:

Well, I was told this AS FACT from someone who looks normal from the outside but obviously isn't. She really truly believes this is fact and presented it as such and talked down to me as if I were the one who was crazy for not believing her. I felt my blood start to boil as she completely personified what almost drove me from the boards.......

So I went to the bar and bought another round of drinks! :juul:

There is no way in hell I believe this is true. It is absurd. I believe that anyone who tries to pass this off as truth is being irresponsible.

Warning, warning, rant ahead. That means I am using exaggerated and colorful language because I'm talking about something that pisses me off.

This is how I feel too. Technical conversations can be interesting, but when people are pretending that they are experts or insiders or even spokespersons for Clay, and others are treating them like they are infallible, all-knowing, and above criticism, when people act as if they know every. fucking. thing. about a profession and will brook no argument, and others are treating them like they are infallible, all-knowing, and above criticism....well, you get the idea. (Cause look, I'm an expert in my field, and there are at least three viable theories about each and every thing, and folks are always debating them, so the idea that there's only one right way to do or think about anything is ridiculous.) And then some people actually take it upon themselves to do jobs for Clay, and supposedly represent the fandom, when we're given no say in who these representatives will be or what they do. GRR.

I also hates, as ldyjocelyn said, when rumor becomes fact within about four minutes and speeds from board to board, and then no one will believe you when you say it was just a rumor. And then fans take it upon themselves to present these rumors as fact to everyone they meet, from regular Joes to the media to industry people. GRRRRR.

And, most of all, as CG also posted, I hatessssss it when people demand that I believe some back channel story and get all up in my face about it when I don't, even if I never heard the actual fucking back channel story. I still haven't gotten over that first album thread on the OFC when dozens of people were suddenly saying, "Don't you dare say you like covers or you don't mind if there are covers on the album--you will ruin Clay's life if you do," and intimating that this was a direct message from Clay, and even mods on some big boards were totally freaking out because they believed a bunch of back channel shit, and no one would actually ever SAY anything about what they'd heard--just "trust me--" or if I ever did hear anything it was filtered through five or six other people first, and I wonder how many ever actually heard anything first hand, if anyone, and everything I did hear could be traced back to one or two people with a history of spreading falsities in the past. But these "insiders" were treated as if they were infallible, all-knowing, and above criticism (there I go again). And from then on there were some people who were just nasty about anyone who didn't follow the "received" version of the album story, and who treated some of us as if we were disloyal or stupid if we didn't believe utterly wild ideas that, later, people have denied ever were suggested (and apparently they're still at it with this Tampa story). Talk about fucking with people's heads. So if you don't kiss up to insiders or aren't part of some little know-it-all clique, you're stupid and out-of-the-loop, and if you only knew you'd understand, so just "trust," and above all, you are required to be spiteful, vicious, nasty, and mean towards Clay's "enemies" ad nauseum to prove you love Clay. Pisses me off just to think about it. Frankly, there's no poster who has professed or even demonstrated any knowledge about the music biz, who IMO is infallible, all-knowing, or has the inside scoop on what Clay wants, thinks, is doing, needs to do, ought to be doing, or whatever. So, sure it's fun to speculate, but the fun was pretty much killed for me in 2006. I'll take my share of the responsibility for getting too engaged and spending too much time arguing about these issues--and I won't be doing that again. I'm not interested in getting anywhere near games like that again.

So yeah, just bring on the album and the TV appearances and the press and media coverage and lots of pretty pictures, and let me drool.

I bow down to your every word. I haven't gotten over the first album thread either. I think the mods let it go on far too long. One in particular I will never forgive or respect for her contribution. Hell even a mod from another board shared in spreading the angst far and wide, right from the start. The "clan," as they are affectionately know by at OFC, were there to treat anybody with common sense as an idiot. They liked to gang bang and pile on any member who dared have an opposing viewpoint. Such a closed minded bunch of easily manipulated minions. What a shame some people can't think for themselves. You couldn't have a conversation on the boards anymore, anywhere. If you didn't follow the RCA hate you were labeled a bully, stupid, and piled on and harrassed until people finally just left. Thank God for this place. I won't be going down that road again either. I hate to think how much that will cost Clay in membership renewals. Ethel isn't the only famewhore in this fandom. Braggarts and egomaniacs galore. They are everywhere.

Welcome to the Clay Nation, which never met a poll it couldn't spam. How many 'Mates do you think would move to NC just to have the opportunity to vote for Senator Aiken?

Ain't it the truth? :cryingwlaughter:

Like it or not, some people DO have information. Sometimes, that information is accurate for only a short time, while other times, it's just plain accurate.

It only stands to reason that among the thousands of Clay fans, there might be people who work in show biz or related fields... or that they might know someone who does. Or that there might be people who know Clay or one of his family members or close friends. These things happen.

This may very well be true, but I I don't believe for one minute that your source is one of these people. Nor do I believe you are either. As has been stated here already by several others, I believe people who really know stuff don't share it. It's called being responsible. Furthermore I think it is stupid and asinine to expect people to swallow the "things change in the music industry all the time" crap every time they are wrong with their info. Some people need to find a new song to sing. JMHO

So, Ryan S. is going to be hosting the Emmy's. Guess that is one show I won't be watching. I cannot stand him.

What I can't believe is that he's hosting the super bowl. THE SUPER BOWL? Ryan Seacrest? SUPER BOWL? Maybe I'm missing something? I don't hate the man but is he THAT good? This just doesn't seem a good match at all.

Well, I was told this AS FACT from someone who looks normal from the outside but obviously isn't. She really truly believes this is fact and presented it as such and talked down to me as if I were the one who was crazy for not believing her. I felt my blood start to boil as she completely personified what almost drove me from the boards.......

So I went to the bar and bought another round of drinks! :juul:

GULP! In more ways than one. See what I don't get is the purpouse of spreading this. I DON'T GET IT. Did she see a fax. Did the fax mention Scarlett? I'm sorry and I have no idea who you talked to but this is almost as stupid as Clay having to make All Is Well to drive his fans into Walmart to buy Daughtery.

He blogged? And I spent an hour reading ya'll. :cryingwlaughter: Just kidding! He's so cute.

Nice rant there JMH. LOL.

Like it or not, some people DO have information. Sometimes, that information is accurate for only a short time, while other times, it's just plain accurate.

It only stands to reason that among the thousands of Clay fans, there might be people who work in show biz or related fields... or that they might know someone who does. Or that there might be people who know Clay or one of his family members or close friends. These things happen.

Yeah but that means something has to be right some of the time. And I have yet to see anything spelled out as truth before it happened. And if every time somebody has scoopage it turns out wrong because something changed then they are suspect. Sorry, that's how I roll. When I see who is fanning the flames of knowledge, and have known that person to be an instigator and trouble maker since the start - and have seen her stories go from one extreme to another - at some point I say that person is full of shit. So I really hope Clay continues to talk to us through his blogs because he has debunked so much crap. Even my crap and I'm happy that he did.

Also, for the recored I don't think people really in the know and with any sort of REAL stake would spend their time spreading shit in the back channels of Clay land. And if they thought what they did was for good I question their intentions. And please don't confuse what I'm saying. I'm tired of hearing how I believe everything was honky during between Clay and RCA because I've never said that. I'm just not going to trust the supposed "experts" who believed the so called insiders every step of the way. And yep, there was a bunch of PMing going on telling people to TRUST ME and trying to dissuade any discussion that didn't fall in with the party line.

Like others, that just drove me from the fandom - or actually changed the way I enjoy my fandom. . I didn't leave my own brain at the door when I entered this fandom and there is not a single person out there, after the garbage of 2006, that I respect as knowledgable about Clay's career. Not a one. Sorry. For me that's freeing and makes my fandom a lot more fun. But if you want to believe them, go right ahead.

Karen Eh! Just get to those pictures when you can... we'll be needing new clack soon.

And I'm all caught up.

I am not getting the Ryan Seacrest love either. Hee I also haven't read Clay's blog yet. :eusa_whistle: Trying to get caught up on the reading. You guys have been post whores lately, but it has been enjoyable content to read. Like you and the other members here, I did not leave my brain at the door either, but I almost left the fandom. I haven't seen one credible insider who has been right, and neither have I seen any "self made" important fans (who know it all) be right either. Yet some people still follow them like they were Clay himself. Hanging on to every word and high fiving and continuing to give them a platform. Making excuses for them every time they are wrong. Things that just make you shake your head and go WTF?

I don't believe one single word that you post on any single board.

I never have and I never will.

And your latest "information" that you are desperately attempting to spout is one of the single most outrageous faleshoods I have ever heard in in the four year time period that I have followed Clay....

My sentiments exactly. It applies to several people actually. :cryingwlaughter:

I believe huskerfalcon pretty much every time I read her stuff. Plus I like her too, so that helps. :F_05BL17blowkiss: Here I think she's completely reasonable: some people know some stuff, though I'll bet that the people who know the most don't post. It seems unreasonable to believe that no post on any board anywhere has ever been made by someone who had insider information. That's just silly. The trick is trying to figure out what's real and what's not. Makes my brain hurt.

Did I read the Couch Tomato is coming to L.A. for Fifth Grader? Yay! *Artquest does happy Snoopy dance.* See you in line, chickie.

with all due respect artquest...liking someone is not enough for me to believe everything they tell me. I can accept that some people are being honest in what they are posting or spreading in the background...i.e. they completely believe they are telling the truth as they know it. But I still have to question their sources and where their source got the info in the first place. Info is like currency in this fandom. There are people that have spread info because they want the status, they are power tripping or are simply famehos. I know as a fact that a lot of these so called info are coming from a source that is pretty dishonest...so NOW...I just choose NOT to take any info at face value. As we saw during the concert...even M&G info can be twisted in different ways depending on how the report is worded or the filter of the reporter.

Yep. If you got a source name it. Better yet, let them talk for themselves instead of sending others out to spread their gossip. I truly believe every bit of insider info comes from one source. No matter where you hear it from, all roads lead back to that one source and we all know who we are talking about here. Someone who has been banned from most every board out there. Oops, maybe that is why she has to send people out to speak for her. SALT SHAKER PEOPLE.......Good advice.

Why are we tiptoeing around playing passive-agressive out-the-booer? I like Cap - I don't agree with everything she does or says or posts or how she goes about it but she owns it so I'm good there, she made what I deem a mistake in judgement, she stands by what she did, I'm not gonna rake her over the coals over it. It's over and people should move on, IMO. Not that I'm telling people what to do... just saying what I think should happen.

She owns it? I must have missed that - can someone point me to where she admitted to being the booer? Because as far as I knew, she hadn't owned up to anything, it was all just being passed around in PM and alluded to on the boards in silly ways.

I know CAP121, I am always friendly with her when I see her, and vica versa. Doesn't mean I agree with much of what she posts online (in fact, we have a history of butting heads), but in this particular instance, I am quite appalled at her behaviour in concert.

Edited to bold name since she is a registered member here.

ETA: KAndre's list and ansa's thread do not match. Hee.

Yeah I never understood the philosphy of not being able to out the bad guys on the boards. Why pussyfoot

around it.? Everyone knows it was Cap. I'm pretty sure Clay does by now too. I have stood up for Cap many times. Stood up for her right to free speech. Defended her as being a fan, and having good intentions. Heck I even agree with some of her complaints. BUT no more. Somewhere along the way she has done crossed over the line and gone OTT in her behavior. Booing Clay doesn't cut it with me. IMHO she should of been escorted out of the building, period, without her money back even being an option.

couchie I hope your mom is okay.

I apologize that I can't volunteer to help. I simply can't sit for long periods of time anymore. It really wreaks havoc with my back and sciatica problems. One reason I post and run so much. In fact I haven't even watched that much clack this tour.

Hi guys.

You can just put me down for any song. Although i kinda like "Beat It", as I remember visiting my Mom when she had my niece over and watching M. Jackson on MTV for about every other song. Too bad Clay didn't sing that zombie song as I could dance to it while listening.

Edited by FearofH2O

Weeeeellll, muski....

Ya see that list near the top of the page?

You mean THIS list?

1) I do believe some people do have some inside information

2) I believe some people exaggerate the information they have (famewhore)

3) I beleive some people outright lie about the information they have or 'filter" it to fit their ends or have it third hand

4) I believe some people have very good inside information but it neccessarily believed because they don't post much (hint, not me looks embarrassed about post count at way too many boards)

5) I believe the people with the best information don't post about it

7) Even first hand conversations have been reported through filters, or out right misrepresented by a non-participant in the conversation...

Who has this clack? I swear I can't find these danged songs on any board. How the hell am I supposed to download them? If I can't download them, how the hell am I supposed to listen to them and rank them?

What kind of operation are you running here anyway? :breakpc1::onsoapbox::abuser::smokelots:

heh :cryingwlaughter: :large-smiley-003: