#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Did anyone post this over here yet? Clay is not engaged to me - the Clayboard

It's the other side of that rumor the first-time poster posted here last night.

ETA: OMG it's hilarious. It's grown to 17 pages and has become one of those really funny threads the CB does so well.

Edited by jmh123

ETA: OMG it's hilarious. It's grown to 17 pages and has become one of those really funny threads the CB does so well.

Hee I;m glad our gaffe last night is entertaining the fandom...

Yeah I;m not engaged to clay either...BWAH...

OMG...I totally love orlando concert!!!!

did you guys know Regina is an attractive blonde with a low cut blouse??? Love that they were teaching her how to dance and clap on beat....Clay is such a guy!!!

and my girls are camping out...I;m watching Clack...and so I made me a great drink...peach schnapps orange juice and a bit of vodka and tequila...so I am really enjoying the scrolling UP and DOWN...

cos I really like his face...uh huh...

Ansa that drink sounds damn good. As you know Tequilla is my drink..but I love fuzzy navels too and actually..that drink is really appropo right now. :cryingwlaughter:

Hi Everyone i hope i am in the right place. Thank you Ansa for helping me find my way. I am enjoying the tongue pictures. Whoohoo. My concerts were amazing. I went to Philly, Canadagua and Chatauqa. I was in the group of girls in Chataqua that had moustaches on. We had a blast that night. He even commented on it in the bus line and well Jerome did too however he said Good God women. I'm not sure that was flattering though :eusa_whistle: I will be around, so i am hoping to get to know you all.

wlecome to FCA pushin! I love your name. I've been away..what's this about moustaches? And I love me some Jerome. heh. I need to go download clack...yeah..that's what I need to do.

Waves to Kiermar

Muski, I love your what nots..and your rivieting what nots and your thrusting what nots. HEEEE

PhillyLuvsClay- no no no lurkdom for you. heee

and the smut starts on page 71..LOL... oh well we are slightly off kilter. And I love it!!

What is this? A photo razz battle?

Hee

You know how I am with dogs, give me the puppy dog picture any time.

bwah Play..ahhh and too bad not little doggies on tour this go round.

waves at treenuts...did you enjoy LA concert?

OMG! I just.now. got my registration confirmed, logged on for the very first time and what do I see? A picture of Clay with his zipper undone!

I'm gonna LOVE it here!

:clap:

heee we aim to please. Love your name. Love it. I used to be a bookwhore too.... before 2003. heh.

bwah Bottle...love those puppydogs.

Holy crap - 104 people in this thread? what is the reason? Could it be these pictures?

yep it could. ...

you guys are cracking me up with that photo. I of course love the eyes - windows to the soul and all that jazz...

I may just watch the Banter and TWYMMF. He's too gorgeous for words in it. He's overwhelmed me again. This woman can't help it.

West Palm Beach was my perfect Clay. If I start going off on this, I may never get back, so I'm going to go watch the clack again. This clack may be for me in 2007 what AI5 clack was in 2006. And I saw it with my very own eyes. I don't even care so much what he's saying in this clip ... it's immaterial.

I know exactly what you mean. I've watched that clip eleventy-hundred times already. He looked fucking gorgeous in WPB and in Orlando. Seriously. And TWYMMF ended up being one of my favorite bits. Because he's so damn happy-like in it, and in this one Jerome is too. :lol: He keeps cracking up after Clay fell. Hee.

I like the part where after Mel Torme he says that woman almost vomited on her shoe! :lol:

I of course love the eyes - windows to the soul and all that jazz...

Mmmhmm....that's what I'm talkin' about... Clay "soul". :lol:

:cryingwlaughter:

For artquest, here: (Clay singing to flat Clay pics) . I posted another link awhile back, while you were in Edinburgh. If you can't find it, let me know.

(I'm trying to imitate couchie's thing about not bolding names, just to see how it goes. Has anyone noticed? I bolded this time cause I especially wanted to make sure she saw this one.

Oooo... drinks? I suddenly feel like a margarita! And I have mix left over from the pahty!

he go for it. I just finished off a bottle of sparking white zen. Heeee. I'm feeling no pain right about now.

186441439-O.jpg

Holy God!

smokey-1.gif

heee and I love how we can look at it 5 times a page. heee

bwah..thanks for the link..and yep love the CB when they get their sense of humor on..some funny shit...hmmm need another bottle of sparkling white zen heeee.

BWAH I can;t believe Muski would be responsible for shrinking Clay's whatnot!!!

heeee....

heeeeeeeeeeee

ahhh caught up again...but for how long...

For artquest, here: (Clay singing to flat Clay pics) . I posted another link awhile back, while you were in Edinburgh. If you can't find it, let me know.

(I'm trying to imitate couchie's thing about not bolding names, just to see how it goes. Has anyone noticed? I bolded this time cause I especially wanted to make sure she saw this one.

I DID see it. Thanks. And the pictures are sooooo cute. I'll be showing them to Mr. Artquest just as soon as I can stop looking at that zipper pic. Which may take awhile. Quite awhile.

Ahem.

116 people reading here?????????

Did we suddenly become popular??????

Or is the entire Clay Nation's mind in Clay's pants the gutter???

yeah that is a nice picture. Welcome if only for a short time to all our guests. Oh by the way we have some newbies checking in at check in. But I'm quite sure everybody has seen VIEW NEW POSTS and wiill go over an welcome them hee.

Hee. She said "how long".

:lol:

It's the tequila, I swear!

bwah... I knew I should have grabbed that tequila before I left your house. heh.

I'm innocent I tell you...innocent!!

Can I ask how the rumor got started in the first place? I never saw it, but I'm assuming someone came here and posted that she was engaged to Clay. How did you find out it was a rumor?

Heee Bookwhore..I've been away since Saturday..the first post I saw when I got hom was that Clay was engaged ... and was shopping for a home in Branson. Nobody at FCA would have ever fallen for something like that -- of that I have no doubt. Anyway, it was someone who signed up only yhesterday and that was their first post. What the purpose of it was..I have no idea but it has made for some great entertainment, here there and everywhere so it's all good to me.

Well, I saw the Clay was engaged notice here, but I didn't know to whom until I saw someone posting on a bunch of different boards denying that they were engaged to Clay. The response of any board it was posted on was a bunch of other people claiming not to be engaged to Clay for various weird reasons.

Since the only "official " announcement I had ever seen was Jemock's bridal regristry, I didn't see the point.

The reason I was curious was because of the Branson reference. I'm from Missouri, which is where Branson is, so it got my attention. The really weird thing is that when I was in Calif. for the 3-fer concerts I was talking to a woman who mentioned that she was looking for a home in Branson. I thought it was really odd that someone would want to make their home there, because it's so congested and commercialized. But my memory really, really sucks and I cant remember where I was talking to her or who she was. Jamar do you remember? Or was it in Tulsa?

Edited by Bookwhore

I'm still giggling over the fact that couchie claims she's innocent, and that Ansa claims she's not a smutter. :lilredani:

New thread title poll at the top of each page. There's one choice that is very suspiciously like the thread title at the CH....but we have others if we want....

And YSRN just made it in under the deadline with the last suggestion. Hee.

Party on, dudes. :lilredani:

So it's fun to come home and see FCA so lively today. I have comments I'm sure about the discussion. I had to run off to do mom stuff, but I'm glad I managed to save myself from an ill-advised offer I'd made (whew) before I left. I love the song HYCA, it's one of my favorites, but evaluating Christmas Waltz last year was tedious because of the applause issue. It's an "entrance" song, and therefore, not as interesting as later songs where the vocal would be featured in a different way.

Hey lurkers! We need some volunteers still, here: tour audio evaluation thread. Looks like mostly the two medleys plus HYCA. We're going to divide stuff up, though--by song/# of venues/whatever--so join in! I don't mind sharing my songs with more folks either.

About evaluating the orchestras, I'm looking forward to trying. When I take the time to pay attention, some of the orchestral arrangements Jesse does are really quite original and interesting, but not always well-executed. I think the Christmas orchestras were better, or maybe this is more of a musical challenge than those concerts were.

I'd kind

....so I was writing something and then I hit preview. I have no idea what I was talking about, but Tampa classics is hot. And there's some screencapping needs to be done yet on Yeah, just sayin.

Edited by jmh123

Banter, banter...

I admit, I can't listen to the banter over and over again but maybe some sort of transcription thingie?

I believe that ansa posted something similar to this a few days back.....let me see if I can find her post.

I have another suggestion for a board project for the upcoming days....we usually put in a section of Clay say's in the FCA concert pages. I;m wondering if we can ask for volunteers to go through the concert clack and write down memorable quotes, jokes or dialog. We can post in on the individual concert threads. I plan to go through the pages and put copies of the recaps and pictures on the appropriate concert threads too so that we can have easy access to them...if people would like to volunteer to help it would be most appreciated.

I was in the group of girls in Chataqua that had moustaches on. We had a blast that night.

wlecome to FCA pushin! I love your name. I've been away..what's this about moustaches? And I love me some Jerome. heh. I need to go download clack...yeah..that's what I need to do.

Hee, I remember you guys! A group of ladies had v.v. crooked mustaches on. They were sitting not too far behind us, but in the stands. At one point I'm pretty sure Clay acknowleged you, too! Welcome to all the newbies tonight!

Holy crap - 104 people in this thread? what is the reason? Could it be these pictures?

Heh, I just got home from my son's baseball game (*sniff* they lost, so they are out of the championships, but at least he had a good hit and 2 RBIs) and I saw 114 logged on! I thought something big must have happened.....well, it kinda did. ;):hubbahubba:

jmh, laughn volunteered earlier in the day for HYCA. I've modified the post in the concert thread to reflect that.

Not bolding names? What a novel concept....

*waves to all the lurkers...except that they aren't going to be seeing me wave because they're looking at Clay's crotch*

....so I was writing something and then I hit preview. I have no idea what I was talking about, but Tampa classics is hot. And there's some screencapping needs to be done yet on Yeah, just sayin.

Bwah! I wondered how the hell you were being so coherent... and all serious about, er, what were you talking about again?

Weee... my suggestion of Bottlecap's funneee made it to the list.

Aww, sorry luckiestson.

*waves to all the lurkers...except that they aren't going to be seeing me wave because they're looking at Clay's crotch*

:lol: They're looking at.his.face. Sheesh! Hee.