#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Well I don't know if you'd really call me a smutter, but even I have limits to my endurance. Even the angels in heaven are probably elbowing each other and smirking over that one.

I just wanted to say I've been reading here for a few weeks and I like the conversation here and idea that people can think and post individual opinions, and not angst over every little thing.

ok...gotta look at his face again...yeah really...his face...not a smutter

BWAH! Now THAT is funny! :cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1:

As for the picture there...yeah, that one. :Thud: ....I'd say that man needs to get out of those tight jeans and get comfy. Obviously, the boys are straining to get some air...

some hot air....

like....warm breath...

specifically, MY warm breath.... :hubbahubba:

Good NESS! (tmCHA)....could he BE more blatant in his cry out to me?

Face? Face? His face is in that picture? Wait...I'll go see what all the hubbub is about a face and be back in a few....

holyshitholyshitholyshit

Face? Face? His face is in that picture? Wait...I'll go see what all the hubbub is about a face and be back in a few....

holyshitholyshitholyshit

See? It's not just the face on it's own, but um, the presentation. Like he did this on purpose.

I like the scrolling experience.... up, down, up, down...

Hee. I'm losing it.

Welcome bookwhore! I take it you like books. :lol:

EEEKSmilie.gif

186441439-O.jpg

*cough*

Er, um, I can't decide whether to look at his face or his ... well... dayum. I mean, look at his face...

Damn. Why couldn't that zipper be just a bit further down.......

Something could have been popping out all over! :hubbahubba:

Here's the cropped version...

crophappiness.jpg

Just in case...*g*

hee that is nice...but like YSRN...I love the scrolling up and down...

and my girls are camping out...I;m watching Clack...and so I made me a great drink...peach schnapps orange juice and a bit of vodka and tequila...so I am really enjoying the scrolling UP and DOWN...

cos I really like his face...uh huh...

Oh, now that's just dirrrrrrty!

:lilredani:

thank you

We should be ashamed, right?

Nah.

:whistling-1:

Ansa, with that drink combination....and the scrolling up and down...would you like some dramamine to go along with that?

Here's the cropped version...

crophappiness.jpg

Just in case...*g*

hee that is nice...but like YSRN...I love the scrolling up and down...

and my girls are camping out...I;m watching Clack...and so I made me a great drink...peach schnapps orange juice and a bit of vodka and tequila...so I am really enjoying the scrolling UP and DOWN...

cos I really like his face...uh huh...

Are you trying to convince us, ansa, or yourself!

I love that you don't remove the tags and we get to see that pic over and over and over and over an.....

Did that come from here, or was it brought over from another board? I'm just wondering how long it's going to take for it to pop up (no pun intended. Ok, yes it was.) on every other board?

All these people are here because our sweet little merrieee put out an 'all call' on CH to come look at the picture! BWAH!

By the way....anybody interested in making that cropped part a new avie for me? As you can see, it is clearly a logical progression from my present one....

B)

pwease? :lilredani:

Oh, and I second all of bookwhore's questions and raise one more (heh)....what concert is this from, what song and where's the moving clack of it? :Thud::hubbahubba:

ETA: BWAH! Question answered while I was asking it! Oooooh....something to look forward to when I get home...hope nobody on the bus minds the sloppy sounds of me wiping drool off my mouth as I imagine...stuff.... :medium-smiley-070:

Edited by muskifest

sooooo you guys were talkative today :cryingwlaughter: But I have to say I laughed a whole lot too. Bottle and Muski, ya'll had me going today. DJS it was nice to see you posting here. I definitely have missed your perspective. Play, loved your posts too.

What?! I guess I need to return the blender I bought as an engagement gift. :cryingwlaughter:

hmmm wonder what he would mix up in a blender... peach ice cream and krispy kremes?

Welcome back. Aww, I'm sorry to hear about you mom. Hope everything turns out ok! And I just may have to look Ethel's up.....

hey, vegas in November! - me and you - Ethels...heee. My mom is ok. Still in the hospital. She's had many tests and they have all come back negative. They want to do one more and will probably let her out tonight or tomorrow. I'm bringing her along with me to Vegas in November to make up for this vacation debacle. I told her if she gets sick this time I'll see her after the show. :cryingwlaughter:

bottlecap? a blender? really? I'm not going to return the gift I bought for his wedding. I can use it myself...Cannoodling: The Game

heee... yeah, that looks fun actually.

My son has a good friend that works at a record company...and my daughter's XBF is actively recording, right now!

Translated ...

My son's friend is a gopher at the local Indie and DD's XBF's parents built him a recording studio in their basement.

BWAH..yeah there you go. you're automatically an expert as you have two con nec tions.

The duet-that-is-really-a-threesome (takes a moment) was fantastic.

GAH!!!!!!!!

GAH Indeed!

So, okay - where I am coming from is - why is he required to be "right"?

Agreed. And since it's HIS life, then I think he is right at the time. Even if he changes his mind 2 seconds later. We as humans aren't required to be consistant and I really don't understand why people hold on to something Clay said two years ago when it suits them, but dismisses what he says right now when it doesn't.

If people wants to go hang out and do that to and with each other, go for it. It's one way to be a fan. And I wholly believe everyone has a right to be a fan in whatever way they choose - it's the liberal in me. But, to bring it to his fanclub and suck in people of multi-generations and multi-abilities to parse information and purposely flaunt it... that is really just too much for me. I don't like seeing people hurt like that just to be "right" or to be free to self-express.

YSRN loved your entire post but especially this part. It seriously broke my heart when I would read people all confused because Clay was still with RCA like it was a foregone conclusion that he was gone. Or when i saw some trying to talk people out of being excited for ATD or to encourage people to not to bother requesting. Don't request if you dont' want to buy WHY go into a thread where people are happily doing so to tell them they are wasting their time. But of course that never happened. BWAH.

That said, I DO believe many who think they know something truly believe what they are saying is absolute fact. I know the person who told me about the fax believed it (oh, and she said that she used to work in the industry so she knows!). I had the pleasure of meeting huskerfalcon this summer and I really, really liked her. And I truly believe she believes everything she says and posts. What I don't believe is that her information is always accurate, but I believe she believes it is. To me that makes a difference.

Agreed with every word.

We can share! We can divide up the venues, pick our top two from those and then listen to each other's top 2 and see if we can reach a consensus!

After all, you and I were TOA lovers before the others jumped on the bandwagon!

How does that sound?

This made me sooooooooo schmoopie. :clap:CG and Jamar

Deadlines, deadlines - well, before the Xmas concerts and y'all know clack is still trickling in...

How 'bout like 9/30? Then in October we can have a listening party!

I like CG's idea a lot - y'all collaborate!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: ahhh KAndre..I love the way you coordinate!

I don't know about the rest of you, but Quiana kind of made me shiver when she said "we see a lot more than you think we do". Considering I always thought they saw some stuff, if has me curious about how much more they see.

Hmm can't wait to watch this clack. I would suspect that Quiana is way more intuned than Clay. I believe that Clay looks for specific kinds of feedback and doesn't spend every non working hour reading Clay boards. It's some real nastiness out there and I'm sure Quiana has seen it.

Since I've never done this before I'll take a simple one so I can't mess up (I can hear Kandre saying "wanna bet"). How about WKRP? Now tell me what I have to do!

I have always figured if I can see them, they can see me and was not proven wrong until I saw Clay's Clack! besides I never do anything wrong!! Now where's that angel wing emoticon?

Don't worry Merrieee. If I can do it, you can do it My expertise runs like this. Wow Clay sounded great. Wow, Clay sounded excellent. heee. But I do find as you get into it, listening to the various versions you can pick out the best few. I must say though I'm quite intimidated by the notion that I'm supposed to know which symphony sounded good. Heh. Maybe i will as I start listening though.

One grabs hold of the tail and declares, "An elephant is like a rope." Another stumbles across the ear, and says, "An elephant is like a fan." Etc.

Oh, JennaZ...you're evil to tempt me like this....My smutter's typing fingers are itching to continue this little story and create more similies for other elephant body parts.

Another stumbles upon the trunk and says, 'An elephant is like Clay Aiken's ...."

But that would be just so juvenile and whatnot, so I guess I'll go back to work instead. :whistling-1:

bwah..this made me roar with laughter. I love you girl. Oh btw, my mom still has my phone with her in Vegas. But I think I owe you a percentage of my paycheck as you bought me a Clay tour tshirt. So call me at home!!

I apologize that I can't volunteer to help. I simply can't sit for long periods of time anymore. It really wreaks havoc with my back and sciatica problems. One reason I post and run so much. In fact I haven't even watched that much clack this tour.

Clayzor - :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Someone (karebear, I believe) posted it in the photo thread on getclayaiken.com and Philly brought it here... what's funny is that I saw it here first. heh. I think that picture taker is a poster on CB. Not sure tho.

Bwah... I just went to save the cropped version (shut.up) and the name cracked me up!

Oooo... drinks? I suddenly feel like a margarita! And I have mix left over from the pahty!

Hey, I AM ashamed... see my red face? :RedGuy: Hee.

Oooo, video! *puts the blender on high*

Did I do it?

Oh NO! :scream:

I've shrunk Clay's whatnot!

HELP!!!!!!!!

Well, Lord woman... that's unacceptable.

Try this on for size:

muskicrop.jpg

Hee... 10, 9, 8... dreamy's here!

Edited by YSRN

If I ever had to actually choose between these eyes and LIPS (omg) .......

WPBDCAT6.jpg

or the "presentation" (love that YSRN )

186441439-O.jpg

then I would consider that cruel and unusual. And impossible. I did have things to do tonight. Wasn't planning on getting hung up on two pictures. Clay is a bad boy. I think he's trying to misbehave. Umm hmmmm.

Decided to finally look at some clack tonight and since Palm Beach blew my mind most thoroughly, I started there. If anyone out there wants to see the myriad of Clay's gorgeous expressions from most innocent to most sexy and all point in between .... it's all there in the West Palm Beach _ spotlightlover _ Banter & TWYMMF. How I lived through that Saturday night show, I'm not sure. It was the pinnacle for me. Perfection. I haven't watched Without You yet, but hearing it that night was on a whole other level. But then I may never watch it. I may just watch the Banter and TWYMMF. He's too gorgeous for words in it. He's overwhelmed me again. This woman can't help it.

West Palm Beach was my perfect Clay. If I start going off on this, I may never get back, so I'm going to go watch the clack again. This clack may be for me in 2007 what AI5 clack was in 2006. And I saw it with my very own eyes. I don't even care so much what he's saying in this clip ... it's immaterial.