#20: Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• "Surprisingly, the ice did not melt."
    • Bring it Aiken! And if it turns out to be a total cheese boat I'm ready to sail with ya'!
    • Circumstances and dynamics spun together into pure electricity
    • Buy Clay Aiken because it's a top of the line brand.

Well CRAP! I hustled home expected to watch AIR on my local Fox affiliate at 4:00, and instead I get freakin' STAR TREK! Sorry ldyjocelyn and you other Trekker / Trekkies but DO.NOT.WANT! I don't want to see Captain Kirk being beamed around, I want to see the CUTE guy, version 1.2.

Did I say CRAP! CRAP! :cry4:

WTF?!?!?! And don't worry about me -- I HATED Shatner and the original series! (It's KAndre you need to watch out for...) I'm a Next Gen fan myself....

Seriously -- I'd call the station and find out what's up.....

00lsee, that man is CUTE (if we all don't know that already....)

ETA: via Mandler at getclayaiken.com, a refresher picture from a few years ago of Clay and Jordan. Remember how we thought back then that his hair was just WAY TOO LONG?

Image-58.jpg

I liked Hawiian hair, heck, I like most of his looks, he is a cute guiy and a hair cut does not ruin that for me, I say that ans someone who laughed hysterically at Massage chair hair during the IT series.

Now I probably have to dig up a picture of that hair because the newby fans want to see it! I save TV appearances, not much concert or photos.

Pretty nice neck in that last pic, too! And I hear he has a soft heart for children, and that he's mad talented, too. Oh, and he's charming, as well. Sounds like someone a lot of women would thud over!

I saw this CUTE guy on TV earlier today. Anybody know where I can FIND him? He has the sexiest mouth and eyes -- but I'm sure he must have lots of girlfriends. :cry4:

AI2Rewind_07_Hollywood_Part1_Cla-3.jpg

SO CUTE! Even if it does look like he's wearing every single article of clothing he brought in his suitcase...

CRAP still! No AIR at 5:00 either - Jack Bauer's dashing around trying to save America or something. :cry4:

How crazy sick obsessed is it that I've spent all afternoon comparing AI with AIR?

Definitely heavily edited and mostly for the good. They took out that crappy Cory & Paula bit. Much more Clay and the finalists. The voice-over was also very changed. What they took out was mostly the nastier stuff, so all good.

Wow I've seen more of Clay than I thought I would!

Whoa! merrieee! Honey! Spill! Tell all! Was it as good as you'd hoped it would be? :hubbahubba:

I love how somebody in the audience whoops out "CLAY!" when he KILLS on Superstar....heh. Signs of things to come.... :clap:

I saw this CUTE guy on TV earlier today. Anybody know where I can FIND him? He has the sexiest mouth and eyes -- but I'm sure he must have lots of girlfriends. :cry4:

AI2Rewind_07_Hollywood_Part1_Cla-3.jpg

SO CUTE! Even if it does look like he's wearing every single article of clothing he brought in his suitcase...

CRAP still! No AIR at 5:00 either - Jack Bauer's dashing around trying to save America or something. :cry4:

Hee! I laughed when I saw those clothes! That's our many-layered boyfriend for you!

EEEEEPPP!! Where are y'all finding these 'new' vintage AI2 clips ? I wanna seeeeeeeeee!!!!

Try here: Clack Unlimited

And do you all think maybe that's his natural hair color????

{{{{{KAndre }}}}}love you girl

This will cheer you up. Snippets from AI Rewind He's a cutie alright!

http://www.clackunlimited.com/clack/Americ...ollywood_Part1/

Here you go Bookwhore.

Hee I'm quoting myself. Does that make me a famewhore?

Was it as good as you'd hoped it would be?

Oh muski......wouldn't you like to know!!!

Wow. While Clay's singing UM? Paula's eyes....she's SOOOOOO Clay Aiken's bitch already.

:cryingwlaughter:

Oh, and that tall guy at the end of hte line of people on stage behind him. He keeps his head down most of the time and I can almost FEEL his conceding of any hope while he listens to that skinny white boy sing the SHIT out of that song. You can almost see the defeat on his face, can't you?

Hell...how could any of them NOT feel humbled by that man's talent?

Well CRAP! I hustled home expected to watch AIR on my local Fox affiliate at 4:00, and instead I get freakin' STAR TREK! Sorry ldyjocelyn and you other Trekker / Trekkies but DO.NOT.WANT! I don't want to see Captain Kirk being beamed around, I want to see the CUTE guy, version 1.2.

Did I say CRAP! CRAP! :cry4:

bottle said CRAP three times and ldyj said WTF. Woweeee they may be on the way over to the dark side.

bottle, they changed my rewind time from 11:00 to 12:00 but as luck would have it I checked my tvguide.com first because my local tv guide is full of shit 90% of the time.

Maybe he wore those pants because he had that wandering appendage way back then and didn't want it wandering around during auditions! :naughtywag:

I can't understand how they could cut him unless it was just image but he looked pretty damn cute even back then. I don't think Simon ever liked him but don't know why, except he seemed threatened by Clay for some reason! He had that charisma, honesty and those eyes way back when.... I loved him the first time I saw him...haven't changed my mind to this day. :hubbahubba:

I am so struck by that UM clip. Its shows so much of Clay - his heart, his sense of humor (the Miss America comment), his amazing talent, including to my untrained ear, his near perfect pitch,

....his eyes, his eyelashes, his lips, his neck, his shoulders, his sense of fashion - which brings me back to his sense of humor........

Oh, and his CUTENESS!!!!!

In all seriousness, in that clip we see all that lays before Clay, all he can be, all he will be.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Maybe I'll go watch it again - just to be sure......

Thanks for the link again, merrieeee. It made me feel like a virgin again. :whistling-1: His talent, magic and mystery were evident even then, weren't they? You know, I'm just so ding-danged proud of him! He wasn't just blowin' smoke when he was talking about what he wanted to achieve, what he wanted to do with his celebrity. He put his money where his mouth is and delivered the goods. To me, there just ain't much sexier than a man of honor and integrity. And if he's packin', well that just so much the better.

I was so mesmerized by his inner beauty and that astounding voice, I forgot to look at his clothes. I'd better go watch again.... :thRoadRunner:

How crazy sick obsessed is it that I've spent all afternoon comparing AI with AIR?

Definitely heavily edited and mostly for the good. They took out that crappy Cory & Paula bit. Much more Clay and the finalists. The voice-over was also very changed. What they took out was mostly the nastier stuff, so all good.

Interesting. I love that you are obsessed about this. I remember you said that in the early episodes the script was almost identical. I'm glad to see them making these changes--lots more Clay is good, and the script changes are intriguing.

AI2Rewind_07_Hollywood_Part1_Cla-4.jpg

(how can you not adore that man, honestly?)

I would do this guy in a hot minute. And did y'all notice the jeans he was wearing?

bottle said CRAP three times and ldyj said WTF. Woweeee they may be on the way over to the dark side.

Oh, and lucky said,

Oh.My.Fucking.God.

What is this board coming to?

Well, it look like I'm on top. So I'm going to add a pic of our hawt, adorable boyfriend and tell you why I think he's hawt:

The kissable neck, the lickable jaw, the suckable lips, the mussable hair, the adorable ears, the long eyelashes, the dark sideburns, and the sensitive fingers. I even like the strong eyebrows. Oh, and let's not forget that he looks young and a little bit vulnerable. RAWR!!!!

AI2Rewind_07_Hollywood_Part1_Cla-13.jpg

I still want to know what the heck was wrong with those girls in high school that they couldn't see in Clay what we see. Think there are a lot of them kicking themselves right now?

Kim

Even if it does look like he's wearing every single article of clothing he brought in his suitcase...

I know! I was thinking ... could those pants BE any baggier????

:cry4: OMFG!!! Why, oh why did I have to go back and look at the clothes? Why couldn't I just be happy with the fact that he has the voice and face of an angel and left it alone? That UM outfit is without a doubt the fugliest thing I've ever seen him wear. It's even worse than the fugly jackets of the IT. Or was that the NaT? And JaMar knows how I felt about them. **shudders and gags at the memory**

All I can say is that whoever he's paying to buy his clothes now is worth their weight in gold. I think I'd better go look at some more Skating Clack and feast my eyes on his Royal Hawtness.

Are we sure they're the same man?

ETA: I just realized how critical my post sounded. Can I ammend it to say that he looked 'endearlingly dreadful'?

6:00 was my last hope. Instead of the "Whoa ah whoa" of American Idol, I got the "Chunk Chung" of Law & Order. :cry4:

Thank the good Lord & Taylor for the eventual downloads.

What does it say about me that I can hear both the "whoa ah whoa" and the "Chunk chung" in my head right now?