#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

Ohhh games....I really suck at games....they have rules and stuff!

Am I too late to play?

1-What is your favorite Clay recorded song?

I Know How The River Feels

I wanna have it played at my wedding...36 years ago....

2-What is your favorite Clay live performance?

I Survived You-Clio- Solo tour, arms spread, head back, with yet another view on the large screens beside him. Just yum!

3-What is your favorite Clay tour?

JBT.....but I wish I had been able to see JNT '05 as well. I love the video's from that.

Oh my...what a pretty picture...just above me!

Isn't that Bret in the dark shirt where Clay is holding the UNICEF bag?

Yep.

Loved the ET clip!

So maybe we could start a list of buzz words that are nails on the chalkboard...mine would be:

Narrative

Musical Direction

Kim

I'll add my little pet peeve to one of yours: ORGANIC narrative...

I forgot about that one! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

Like everything Clay, one is never enough. I'll have to go with multiples...

1. What is your favorite Clay recorded song?

Everything from AIW

2. What is your favorite Clay live performance?

DF Gala "Unchained Melody" and Sedaka "Solitaire"

3. What is your favorite Clay tour?

Summer07 and JBT

ps. Don't know what Couchie's talking about. I'm sitting here quietly waiting for the toaster that KAndre gives out to minions.

ETA: Can't post it too many times: Gurgle! GUH!!!

071227_ET_Unicef_Clay_Mexico001_000.jpg

What-evah. I'm lovin' this crazy, convoluted journey with this infinitely fascinating and enigmatic man. I don't always think he does THE best thing or make THE best choice (as if I know what that would be! :cryingwlaughter: ), but I'll be damned if I haven't enjoyed the results of everything he's tried! Maybe not equally, but I've had fun careening around every single curve!

WORD :)

071227_ET_Unicef_Clay_Mexico001_000.jpg

:wub: This picture says it all doesn't it ?

That's a great picture of Clay...the lock of hair falling over his forehead...his mouth (those lips open and inviting)...the sideburns (gah and gah)....the COLOR of the hair and sideburns (yum)....the lovely arched brows...

Oh. Oh. :flirtysmile3::arrowed:

Ha! You thought it was a Poster.

The Toaster consists of 3 sticks - one to hold the bread and two to burn - I'll start delivering them "soon". Heh.

Heck, y'all go on and have those babies - I'll be the hot nanny taking care of daddy!

Heck, y'all go on and have those babies - I'll be the hot nanny taking care of daddy!

When I do, you'll need to take charge of hitting up the gullible fans with the collection for a Miata or better yet a Jaguar -- what do you mean it won't take a car seat?

Loved the ET clip!

So maybe we could start a list of buzz words that are nails on the chalkboard...mine would be:

Narrative

Musical Direction

Kim

I'll add my little pet peeve to one of yours: ORGANIC narrative...

LOL never heard that one before. Your experts must have been smarter than my experts :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

ETA: ain't no ovaries exploding around here. Been hanging arounds kids the last two days. He sure looks adorable though.

I'm sure there are more to come, but for the time being I have put all the screencaps on my webpage... I'll add some youtube links if anyone has uploaded any!!

Here it is: CLAY WITH UNICEF IN MEXICO

I am on my way out, but if there are any youtubes uploaded, please let me know!

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

LET THE GOOD GUYS WIN!!!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

When I do, you'll need to take charge of hitting up the gullible fans with the collection for a Miata or better yet a Jaguar -- what do you mean it won't take a car seat?

BWAH!!!!

and what the heck is Organic narrative...I thought i heard all the buzz words before...

Awwwwwwwwww. Just look at him. I love to see pics of Clay with kids.

And while I'm on the subject of kids, I just found out my sister is pregnant again. This will be her fifth child. I don't know who was more shocked ... her or her hubby.

I just finished watching the last video clip from the skating special. May I just say... :wub::hubbahubba::arrowed::worthy::Thud::XmasRed::pinkhandcuffsf: and :flirtysmile3:

My lasting impression was how perfectly his voice and style work with this type of a show. I had thought that I'd resent seeing the skaters skate, because I wanted to see Clay on my screen all the time, but his voice worked so beautiully with the skating that I barely noticed when they switched back and forth. I know that doesn't fit with some peoples 'plan' for him to become the next supah hawt rock stah!, since supah hawt rack stahs don't sing at ice skating events, but if this is the direction he wants to go, that's fine by me. I don't have a plan for him. I don't even have a plan for myself. I'll just let him lead the way and I'll follow the path.

Oh, and that unclipped back flap was on the screen for a whole 10 seconds. Maybe. I'm sure it's the water cooler talk of the week. And that Shae-Lynn Hussy...hrmmph! DSAIFCD was my least favorite number, and not because his voice was a little rougher on that number, but I really didn't care for her skating style. Crass is what came to my mind. I can see that she's very athletic and bendy. Boyfriend probably likes that.

I'm rambling.....

ETA: One more ramble....words that are like nails on a chalkboard:

"He's sick

He's been sick

He's getting sick"...every.time. he says, does or looks a way the poster doesn't agree with. It's always explained away by saying he's sick. I don't think Boyfriend is nearly as frail and sickly as someone would think from reading the boards.

I just finished watching the last video clip from the skating special. May I just say... :wub::hubbahubba::arrowed::worthy::Thud::XmasRed::pinkhandcuffsf: and :flirtysmile3:

My lasting impression was how perfectly his voice and style work with this type of a show. I had thought that I'd resent seeing the skaters skate, because I wanted to see Clay on my screen all the time, but his voice worked so beautiully with the skating that I barely noticed when they switched back and forth. I know that doesn't fit with some peoples 'plan' for him to become the next supah hawt rock stah!, since supah hawt rack stahs don't sing at ice skating events, but if this is the direction he wants to go, that's fine by me. I don't have a plan for him. I don't even have a plan for myself. I'll just let him lead the way and I'll follow the path.

Oh, and that unclipped back flap was on the screen for a whole 10 seconds. Maybe. I'm sure it's the water cooler talk of the week. And that Shae-Lynn Hussy...hrmmph! DSAIFCD was my least favorite number, and not because his voice was a little rougher on that number, but I really didn't care for her skating style. Crass is what came to my mind. I can see that she's very athletic and bendy. Boyfriend probably likes that.

I'm rambling.....

Believe it or not - I've seen other celebrities with their back flaps unclipped. Oh the scandal!!!

I love the ET clip - how cute is he???? I love him!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hummm, I guess, after some deliberation, I figured I'd jump in with my opinion and be done with it.

I figure we're all allowed our thoughts, and depending what day it it, I'm sure what irked me yesterday might not even show up on my radar today. I figure that's how we humans are. I would hope that the people I post with daily would understand my moods. That said...

I have more trouble understanding the people who have trouble understanding the 'negative.' To tell you where I'm coming from, I work with very young children. It's been documented that most people who beat their children in public do so because they perceive that the child has done something to cause them embarrassment. They then beat their child for that perceived embarrassment. They don't understand that the beating they are inflicting is far more detrimental to both the child's well being and the perception others have of them...far more than the actual negative act the child did in the first place.

I know this sounds like I'm going off the deep end, but I hope you can follow the dots in my brain. LOL.

It seems to me like some fans are embarrassed by negative statements. They don't want some un-named others to see those comments. They don't want Clay to see the negative. They don't want to see those comments themselves. However, I think that if a person has something they are not happy with, or something they are worried about, if they could just make their statement without others complaining about the complaint, then the whole business would be done. Their point would be duly noted, and we move on. Once others jump in to argue why they thought the complaint was wrong or explain how their thoughts are different, to me it's like beating the child.

Just because someone has a different opinion than you still doesn't make either one of you right...or wrong. (as I'm sure a whole bunch of folks who are rollin' their eyes at this post right now will attest to)

I don't believe Clay would be embarrassed, or bothered in any way, by negative comments. If he were that thin skinned he would have quit performing when his choir teacher gave him the boot years ago.

I think of all the damage done two years ago, this sensitivity to anything perceived as 'negative', is one of the worse things visited upon the fandom. I don't think someone with an opposing view should make you feel badly about your own and visa versa.

I'm way behind, but I wanted to let you know that I adored your post.

Oh gah. That sound? was my ovaries exploding.

Someone give this man a baby of his own. :wub:

No problem. I'll be happy to do it.

Line starts behind me, ya'll!! No cutting in line!

:thdom2:

That is one thing I wouldn't do even for Clay - even if I could!

But of course, I wouldn't have to tell him that. I could just let him think I would and we could keep trying and trying and trying and trying.......

That's a great picture of Clay...the lock of hair falling over his forehead...his mouth (those lips open and inviting)...the sideburns (gah and gah)....the COLOR of the hair and sideburns (yum)....the lovely arched brows...

Oh. Oh. :flirtysmile3::arrowed:

Now that is a GREAT description of that picture..... :hubbahubba:

Off to check out all today's clack!