#23: Lordy. He is one more hunkalicious dude!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• It is more than just the vox and the humor and the gahness!
    • Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.
    • In so many ways, Clay has made me throw my sanity to the wind.
    • Clay is just standing out there with his naked voice, balls proud, singing his heart out without a safety net.
    • "Them desire prospered New Year"
    • He's one yummy man from any angle I look at him.
    • I just betcha "Sir Robin" is going to fit his Clayness like a second skin.

and what the heck is Organic narrative...I thought i heard all the buzz words before...

From what I understand from the "experts"....an organic narrative is built....um....organically. :idk: I think I blanked out the fifty-tudinal time I heard it.

Ok, the bit was Sasha Cohen was one of the CUTEST things EVER!!!!

Really, really do not like the blonde hair. He is just tooooooo pale for it. We all know how I feel about the glasses. Really am not in love with this look.

Really am in love with this man!! :wub:

I think I am missing the "loving a man holding a child" gene. Just doesn't do it for me. I did, however, love pictures of him holding Raleigh back in the day!

Seriously, not a kid person at all. But what I love about these pictures, like the pictures from his other UNICEF trips, is you can almost literally see the size of the man's heart!

(Ok, so how many of you thought I was going to say the size of the man's something else??)

There are more screencaps, although I think I've already posted the best ones. Oh, well, I don't think anybody minds seeing a few more, do they?

071227_ET_Unicef_Clay_Mexico001_-3.jpg

071227_ET_Unicef_Clay_Mexico001_-1.jpg

Mr. Ambassador Aiken, Sir, you may blindfold me anytime. Please, sir. :)

vlcsnap-322034.jpg

I must be the only one in Claynation that has not seen the skating special in its entirety; was only able to catch the first half hour on Christmas and have not had time to watch the whole thing, hoping to be able to tonight.

Nope, I haven't watched any of it yet... saving it for tomorrow or the next day when I'm crashed on the couch after a little surgery I'm having tomorrow morning... nothing major but I figure I won't much feel like doing anything else... so it will be perfect AND it will make me feel better (even if his back flap isn't cut!)... :cryingwlaughter:

I'm not very good at games either (can't ever beat my son at Uno!), but I'll play:

favorite recorded: Measure of a Man changed my mind already... Broken Wings

favorite live: Lover All Alone, Orlando - maybe not the most perfect rendition but it made me cry...

favorite tour: any one where he's singing to me... but if I have to pick, then JBT - I especially loved The Beatles move.... made me giggle every.single.time!!!

And Claygasm, you've got the right idea... not really interested in another child (even for him), but the practice? oh.yeah.uh.huh.. :7: :yess: :pickme:

See, I wouldn't even call him a blonde. If I saw this guy on the street (uh...of course, AFTER I attacked and debacled him thoroughly :hubbahubba: ), I'd think he was a redhead...especially with the long sideburns...strawberry blonde? Okay, but I've always considered that color 'red' anyway.

I'm with you, playbiller. Mr. Ambassador is Clayton Holmes Aiken, not Clay Aiken. He USES his Clay Aiken persona to allow Clayton to do what his heart tells him is important, but the person he shows to all the people he meets through UNICEF and BAF is Clayton---that guy who took Mike Bubel to a grocery store and admonished the 'normal' people who stared at him during a meltdown, the guy who got the YMCA to accept their first developmentally challenged child, the guy who got down on his knees in a tux to dance with a girl who most likely spent her life being ridiculed---he's always been Clayton. He's hawt Clay for the fans...but he's still always Clayton.

He's amazing and I'm feeling pretty damned smug that I recognize how very, very terrific he is.

See, I wouldn't even call him a blonde. If I saw this guy on the street (uh...of course, AFTER I attacked and debacled him thoroughly :hubbahubba: ), I'd think he was a redhead...especially with the long sideburns...strawberry blonde? Okay, but I've always considered that color 'red' anyway.

I'm with you, playbiller. Mr. Ambassador is Clayton Holmes Aiken, not Clay Aiken. He USES his Clay Aiken persona to allow Clayton to do what his heart tells him is important, but the person he shows to all the people he meets through UNICEF and BAF is Clayton---that guy who took Mike Bubel to a grocery store and admonished the 'normal' people who stared at him during a meltdown, the guy who got the YMCA to accept their first developmentally challenged child, the guy who got down on his knees in a tux to dance with a girl who most likely spent her life being ridiculed---he's always been Clayton. He's hawt Clay for the fans...but he's still always Clayton.

He's amazing and I'm feeling pretty damned smug that I recognize how very, very terrific he is.

AMEN!! :preachit:

I think the hair is more red than blonde, too....:shrug:

But, Muski, he dared have an unclipped back flap :cry4:

I think the reddish-blond/strawberry blond is closer to his natural hair color and I do like it.

ITA with you muskifest that Clayton is the UNICEF guy and Clay is the guy on stage. Sometimes he gives me whiplash at how different he appears and I love it.

I just want to let you all know how much I have been enjoying this board. What a breath of fresh air and I really needed some.

AMEN!! :preachit:

I think the hair is more red than blonde, too....:shrug:

Blonde? Red? Depends on the picture.

For example.......

071227_ET_Unicef_Clay_Mexico001_000.jpg

In this picture his hair definitely looks strawberry blonde.

But in these two picture, it looks just blonde blonde...

vlcsnap-316643.jpg

wmark.jpg

His sideburns, though, do look more strawberry blonde. Could that be his natural hair color?

But, Muski, he dared have an unclipped back flap :cry4:

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: I keep meaning to say welcome to skybar22!

Well, yeah, that big splotch in the back of his head is really blonde.....how in the world did that get there? :cryingwlaughter:

ETA:

But, Muski, he dared have an unclipped back flap

Perhaps, but as I said upthread...it's the FRONT flap that really matters....

coddy1_copy.gif

and he's so good to us in that regard, don't you agree?

186441439-O.1.jpg

If he doesn't quit squishing his boys like that, he may not get to have his own babies. Lord...that has to be uncomfortable. :Thud:

favorite recorded song - Broken Wings, IYDKMBN, MDYK with the snapping

live performance - second time he did Solitaire as a guest on AI, Kyrie entrance, Good News anywhere

tour - can't pick just one, seeing Clay live is always great

to add to list of cringe-inducing buzzwords - evolve, target demographic, strategy, mandate, on message

It seems to me like some fans are embarrassed by negative statements. They don't want some un-named others to see those comments. They don't want Clay to see the negative. They don't want to see those comments themselves. However, I think that if a person has something they are not happy with, or something they are worried about, if they could just make their statement without others complaining about the complaint, then the whole business would be done. Their point would be duly noted, and we move on. Once others jump in to argue why they thought the complaint was wrong or explain how their thoughts are different, to me it's like beating the child.

Personally, I am not embarrassed at ALL, I just hate wading through tons of them because that is not why I am in the fandom. I don't see "complaining about the complaint" here so much as I see "complaining because other posters stated differing opinions" - which is perceived by some as complaining or saying the negative is "wrong".

I do get embarassed by harshness, but I would also be embarassed and unhappy about that at my dinner table. I guess I am also embararrassed by nastiness towards Clay's mother and his friends because those people are not really what is supposed to be Fair Game for sniping. It seems, well, tacky and pointless.

And Ron The God of Irony is finding it impossible to find enough time to smite all the fame-ho bitches who call other people fame-ho bitches.

I don't care how difficult that spread-eagled skating move was that Shae-Lynn did, it was just plain awkward and unattractive looking to me, I don't ever want to see it again, that's fo sho. I loved the entire rest of the show.

K'Andre, loved your post! Will be sending the appropriate tribute just as soon as I hit the lottery or snag a rich guy!

Good Morning Everyone,

10 Days until The BAF Golf Outing!

21 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

And Ron The God of Irony is finding it impossible to find enough time to smite all the fame-ho bitches who call other people fame-ho bitches.

BWAH!

Thanks for the UNICEF update, Gibby.