#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

It's so cool, a friend of mine who knows I like Clay just emailed me to tell me that he had a nice mention in the Toronto Star today. And she also wanted to tell me there was an article about him in USA Today. Great to see him getting so much publicity for Spamalot!

About the OFC.....not that I have $40 to throw around right now, but I wish they'd get their butt in gear and do the renewals, just so that new people could join. It seems so wrong to have everyone hanging in limbo right now, especially with all the good stuff going on.

A Toronto paper had something nice to say about Clay? Clay Aiken????? Well slap me in the belly with a wet fish.

Clique? OFC Management? Sucks big donkey balls!! And if Clay doesn't know how much they suck, he should. It's his name up there. (see??? I can be critical when need be. *g*)

I'm enjoying the free months though. :imgtongue:

God, he is cute and chameleon-like! One day it's blond golfing Clay and the next day it's hawt professor Aiken. I'll take one of each, please!

Bookwhore--thanks for the pm (my first). I replied and hope that I did it right.

Oh Lord! Don't let CG see that picture! She doesn't need the grief! Harry Potter? Meet Clay Aiken. BWAH!

annabear said:

I certainly do hope & pray he gets his "click" moment this week

I read this as hoping and praying he gets his 'DICK" moment... :hubbahubba:

Why yes, I am fond of Clay's assets. Why do you ask? :lilredani:

Hey everyone! I've been away for a few days, celebrating my dear husband's birthday. The entire weekend didn't go entirely as planned (stupid bigscreen TV deciding to burn out a lamp just as we were settling in for movie night), but all in all, he had a good weekend. Lots of food (including me making a turkey dinner for him Saturday evening) and lots of love.

In the meantime, I think I'm all caught up. I think. Let's see -- Go Quiana! Fantastic job by her! And how sweet of Clay to blog in support of her, plus do a bit of media for her as well.

I'm LOL at the media pickups of the Newsweek story, and am very glad the AP reported the actual gist of the story -- you know, the Spamalot thing? Heh. My newspaper had it in their celebrity column this morning, and that made me glad.

My first thought with this new picture? I'd certainly write "I love you" on my eyelids if I was in that hawt professor's class. [/obscure Indiana Jones reference] I think the glasses are great! (Although I did laugh at your suggestion bottlecap, and since I also think that Harry Potter is hawt too, I'm good with lusting after Harry!Clay! too! Heh)

Picture of Clay from WRAL news, talking about Quiana, on the Clayboard:

http://theclayboard.yuku.com/topic/20532

So wait....

Clay's Amish now? :blink:

Runs away v.v. fast, making coconut horsie hoof noises.

Diet Coke....all over the keybaord. Funniest thing I've read all day. :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

Picture of Clay from WRAL news, talking about Quiana, on the Clayboard:

http://theclayboard.yuku.com/topic/20532

So wait....

Clay's Amish now? :blink:

Runs away v.v. fast, making coconut horsie hoof noises.

Diet Coke....all over the keybaord. Funniest thing I've read all day. :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

BWAH!!!!

Here's that HAWT Amish dude again. Looks like the same glasses:

clay_aiken_102_wenn5000350.jpg

Wow, way to go, Clay!

I keep staring at that pic I posted, and something about it is sooooo inspiring. I just wanna throw him against that car and have my way with him. :hubbahubba:

Anybody else feel that way, or is it just me?

Sometimes I wonder how Clay ever gets the courage to leave his house.

He's a rich hawt superstar... why would he be cowering in his house?

He also has a sense of humor..I think he'd crack up at the Amish thing. I can't think of anyone else who can look like 20 different people. Hysterical.

Don't think I want to listen to any cell-cert stuff in real time on Friday, either. Been there, had my high squashed fucking flat by totally predictably historically pissy remarks.

I have it on the best authority that there will be no "pissy" remarks on Friday night from the CH cellcerter*g*

Trust Me :whistling-1:

I sure hope you are right because there is one person going who ALWAYS has to find fault in everything he does and she looks for all the flaws, IMO. :rolleyes:

Loving all of the "buzz." Some folks didn't like the toilet comment--not me--thought it was hilarious--Clay tells it like it is and I love him for that.

Wonder how they are going to like Spamalot if they didn't like the toilet comment. Hope everyone is ready for some very bawdy humor.

I love how the press picks up everything he does. It is the sign of a star and I feel so good about Clay's star power right now. It's not that I want him to be a superstar but rather I want him to have all the success he wants and deserves. I have really good feelings about this year.

sure hope you are right because there is one person going who ALWAYS has to find fault in everything he does and she looks for all the flaws, IMO.

I can think of one cellcerter that is always fangirly....Hmm who might that be? I can in fact guaranteeee there will be no "pissy" stuff from this CH cellcerter! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!

sure hope you are right because there is one person going who ALWAYS has to find fault in everything he does and she looks for all the flaws, IMO.

I can think of one cellcerter that is always fangirly....Hmm who might that be? I can in fact guaranteeee there will be no "pissy" stuff from this CH cellcerter! Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!

oh is that my favoritest cellcerter??? She is often accompanied by equally fangirly and fun friends that manages to add colorful commentary???

My first thought with this new picture? I'd certainly write "I love you" on my eyelids if I was in that hawt professor's class.

Hee! He's so cute! Welcome back, ldyjocelyn!

Slaps down $1.50........

Looking at that boyish hopeful guy in the Group 2 episode - who would have thought so many of us would still be here, anticipating Broadway? As Dr. Seuss said, Oh, the places you'll go!

That concludes my sappy posting for the month.

Sometimes I wonder how Clay ever gets the courage to leave his house.

He's a rich hawt superstar... why would he be cowering in his house?

He also has a sense of humor..I think he'd crack up at the Amish thing. I can't think of anyone else who can look like 20 different people. Hysterical.

Maybe Cindilu was referring to the way Clay is dressed sometimes!! The phrase "ultra-casual" comes to mind!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

The Insider had a blurb about the Newsweek article. The lead- in made it sound like he was dissing KR, but what they actually talked about did not support this. What else is new? Anyway, I was happy to see Clay get publicity on the Insider. The shots they used of him were really good. Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

I keep staring at that pic I posted, and something about it is sooooo inspiring. I just wanna throw him against that car and have my way with him. :hubbahubba:

Anybody else feel that way, or is it just me?

Well, I've pretty much felt that way every single day for the past (almost) 5 years, so .....no, it is definitely NOT JUST YOU!!! :cryingwlaughter:

AWWW, I love the "Amish" picture! He's just the cutest thing! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ansamcw,

Have always felt that there was a John Denver look/feel about Clay. John Denver was my big heartthrob back in the 80s. Saw him live and was totally smitten. Devastated when he died. There was a PBS special about John Denver a few weeks ago and I was struck by the resemblance. He also had different looks--bowl cut with little round glasses, then hair that looked like GFI hair and no glasses.

As much as I loved John Denver, the mild obsession with him does not even come close to how I feel about Clay. Maybe I was just too busy with little kids back then and had no VCR, iPod, internet, multiple live concerts, clack, message boards, etc. Can't help wondering if I would have reached this level of obsession if I'd had more opportunity to see and download more of his music, etc. Nope, I don't think so--this Clay thing is totally different--it really is----I am searching for a word for it and cannot even find one!! Someone needs to think of a new word to describe this whole "Clay thing."