#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

What were the HAWT! HAWT! HAWT! pics of Clay shown on the Insider? :hubbahubba:

Although I think Clay is 'cute' in the Amish photo, I wouldn't call him 'hot'...He looks young and sweet and whatnot there, but not too drool worthy for me---not that there's anything WRONG with that. (tmSeinfeld) :cryingwlaughter: I could entertain a fantasy of getting a tissue and wiping away some of that oily sheen on his freckles and taking off those Potter frames in order to make sure his long, thick eyelashes weren't clumped together....heh.

Ah...skybar, I'm with you. I feel GREAT things are in store for Clay this year---it's a feeling in my bones (and other anatomical regions :whistling-1: )

Been working on project timelines forever...ready to drink myself stoopid. (Yeah, I know....should only take one drink, right? <_< )

Sometimes things just fly right over my head. Am I the only one who doesn't 'get' the Amish reference?

Wow, way to go, Clay!

I keep staring at that pic I posted, and something about it is sooooo inspiring. I just wanna throw him against that car and have my way with him. :hubbahubba:

Anybody else feel that way, or is it just me?

The car, the tour bus, the stage floor, Kimmel's couch, LKL's desk, the church pew in Wichita, ... I wanna throw him against anything and have my way with him.

Ansamcw,

Have always felt that there was a John Denver look/feel about Clay. John Denver was my big heartthrob back in the 80s. Saw him live and was totally smitten.

I have a great John Denver story for ya. In the mid-70's I went to college for 2 years at a small Baptist college in the mid-west. It was a fairly wealthy school (not me, sadly) and one weekend John Denver gave a concert in our chapel. The entire student body was about 800, so attendance for the concert was probably 200 - 300. Anyway, he was sitting up there on a bar stool, strumming away, when this hound dog sauntered onstage, turned a couple of circles, plopped down and gave a HUGE yawn and went to sleep at John's feet. Someone had left the chapel side door open. It could not have been more perfect if it had been planned that way. John got a huge laugh out of it, as did the rest of us.

Well, if Fear and DJS are getting the cellcert, is there someone that wants the last row balcony viewpoint and and doesn't get the CV or CH cellcert?

oh it would be great if we can get lots of reports...from all over...

Bookwhore,

Loved the John Denver story!

Well, have to say, not going to get my knickers in a knot over the Insider "blurb." They must really be scrapping for news if they had to show the whole hand over the mouth again. It really was totally off the mark for them to say something along the lines of, "Clay bashing Kelly?" He certainly could have bashed her during the "Newsweak" interview, but chose (wisely) not to discuss it. What a gorgeous picture they showed--was that from the UNICEF lighting?

Anyway, the whole thing was pretty much a nonevent sandwiched in between Brittney antics and God knows what else. Never watch any of those shows unless there will be Clay content.

RVzlady has generously allowed me to upload the spam media to a more permanent home, this time in five, very easily digested clips.

No frills, but still much easier to watch (and download) than more than twenty youtube clips, that's for sure. Those who would prefer the set of four files, the set of two files or the single (huge!) file, please let me know if you have trouble acquiring those, as I will not be babysitting those links.

Anyway, here are the links:

part one of five

part two of five

part three of five

part four of five

part five of five

For those who like to read the end of a book first, Sir Robin's big number is at the beginning of part four.

The Insider had a blurb about the Newsweek article. The lead- in made it sound like he was dissing KR, but what they actually talked about did not support this. What else is new? Anyway, I was happy to see Clay get publicity on the Insider. The shots they used of him were really good. Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

Well, on the Insider here, there was no mention of SPAMalot!

And they talked about the Ripacrit thing like it just happened!

They did show his AMA pic with his quote about the mag being NewsWeek, not NE.

But I'm not sure I'd consider it publicity if they didn't even mention SPAM.

:clown_4:

I am feeling no stress about anything coming from that Newsweek article. I have to smile at how much attention our boyfriend gets from all corners whenever he is in the "news". Clay Aiken is a STAR! I think I can stop worrying about him now.

skybar, you've got nothing on me I think in regards to "worry about Clay." I call myself the Alfred E. Newman of the Clay Aiken fandom. *g* Seriously, I'm at the point where I just cannot get upset over practically anything written about him -- by anyone. I might roll my eyes a lot, though. *g*

I love that new blog from him. I was checking the Spamalot site obsessively today, only to leave for two hours and of course, that's when he blogs. Oh well.

I freakin' love him.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Hello all!!

I've been a missing person for most of the last month while I wrestled with my haywire heart.

After having pretty much written off my Spamalot trip, things are now looking pretty good. My new meds are working very well, and I feel so much better. The majority doctor opinion is favorable. If I make it to tomorrow morning with no further problems, I'm going to feel home free!!

I'll be at the Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening shows. We're looking at other stuff Sat & Sun during the day. If assemblages are happening, please, please let me know!!

Loved the Spam-a-blog!! I think Clay is still in teacher/school mode. If they give him an actual topic, he can write something fun about it. Maybe someone from Clique could do that for his OFC blog.

:cryingwlaughter: Naaaaaah. Guess not.

Clay was very happy to hear I was going to make it to Spamalot when I texted him about it. *g*

He sent me a kiss.....

242161773-XL.jpg

Just thought I'd share, cause I'm generous like that.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Hello all!!

I've been a missing person for most of the last month while I wrestled with my haywire heart.

After having pretty much written off my Spamalot trip, things are now looking pretty good. My new meds are working very well, and I feel so much better. The majority doctor opinion is favorable. If I make it to tomorrow morning with no further problems, I'm going to feel home free!!

I'll be at the Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening shows. We're looking at other stuff Sat & Sun during the day. If assemblages are happening, please, please let me know!!

Loved the Spam-a-blog!! I think Clay is still in teacher/school mode. If they give him an actual topic, he can write something fun about it. Maybe someone from Clique could do that for his OFC blog.

:cryingwlaughter: Naaaaaah. Guess not.

Clay was very happy to hear I was going to make it to Spamalot when I texted him about it. *g*

He sent me a kiss.....

242161773-XL.jpg

Just thought I'd share, cause I'm generous like that.

Sending healing thoughts your way, Permaswooned. :F_05BL17blowkiss: What a beautiful pic!

((((permaswooned)))) take care and hope to hear from you from NY!!!

what a guy...love that blog and really I;m with y'all that is not worrying about the Newsweek interview and the attention it is getting. The point here is attention...it seems as if the media is still very much interested in Clay.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

BWAH! (So glad things are working out for you, Perma! :F_05BL17blowkiss: )

And DAYUM, what a beautiful mouth! :hubbahubba: and nose....and look at those cheekbones! :Thud:....and those eyelashes, omg!....and that lush mane :DoClay:

he's so purdy. :lilredani:

Totally off topic: Does anybody know of project management software that is NOT Microsoft Project? :wacko:

LOVE the Snowflake pic with the "Newsweek, not National Enquirer" cap! Great! :clap:

1. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

2. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

3. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

<snip>

498. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

499. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

500. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

Oh to heck with it........I really don't like that picture!

Now I love, love, love Perma's Kalamazoo pic!

1. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

2. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

3. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

<snip>

498. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

499. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

500. I will not comment on the Insider Picture

bwah..you know, when I saw the picture I go...ooooh Merrieeee's favorite picture. heee How appropriate that you are writing sentences LOL. I'd take that kind of punishment any day of the week. Loved the Spamalot blog..he's lurves his mama.

ETA: I ordered the pins today...

Oh Lord! Don't let CG see that picture! She doesn't need the grief! Harry Potter? Meet Clay Aiken. BWAH!

Too late..... How can he look sooooooooooooo hot one day, and then look like he's Amish? Or maybe Mennonite?

But I still love him.

Invisible926 posted a screencap of the Insider: The_Insider_1_14_08.jpg

Is it just me or does he look oh-so-intelligent here? Yum.

YUM!!! :hubbahubba: Now THAT'S hot! :hubbahubba:(with all due respect to merrieeee...)

Assuming I make it to "Spamalot" on Friday, I would be happy to call someone with a report at intermission and after the show. Just let me know.