#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

A couple more reports from CB via CV that I don't think are here yet:

LOL, Blond, not blond. I just talked to Sally and she said his hair is dark blond. Does that settle it? And fluffy. She says he keeps pushing it back out of his face. No product in it, I guess. He has been all over the course today and having a blast. She was right there when Clay and Wayne were goofing around. She said Clay never hit the ball, but was learning how to stand and swing and contort his body and was cracking jokes constantly. Both Clay and Wayne were very funny and entertaining.

Let's see. (Sally is so excited and talked so fast).. Clays jeans have a little blue and white striped flaggy thingy where the little leather "levi" tag would be. Don't know that this is important information, but she noticed it, lol. He had on white, green and black leather tennis shoes. He looks very white compared to everyone there. No surprise. He is so. darned. cute. Again, no surprise.

She said the breakfast was absolutely wonderful and there are food islands all around and everything is first class. The restrooms have folded linen towels (not important, but she was blithering, lol) Sharon had a lot of time on her hands today while Sally was golfing, she went in and saved their seats for dinner and the show. It's first come, first serve. They will be about 15' from Clay. The only Clay people that she has seen so far is Jerome, Mary, Diane and Jerry.

More about Clay on the course as soon as I can decipher my notes.

Sally did really well and her foursome included a cardiologist and a criminal lawyer. Everyone had a great time. While they were out on the course, Clay came riding up. His driver was a woman that Sally didn't recognize. No Jerome. He got out and introduced himself to everyone (hah) and asked their names. He told them that he was just out "gator huntin'', lol. After he chatted with them for a bit, he offered to take pictures. Sally said he seemed to hesitate on where to stand until she said "right here, Clay". This is her first close encounter of the Clay kind and arms were wrapped around each other for the picture. Group. She said when she got back to the clubhouse, the picture was already there...framed. She saw Jerome and Clay talking by the cart parking and then they headed into the clubhouse. Maybe for a change of clothes and some hair spray. That't is for now. I'm sure we will be getting more reports from fans as the night progresses.

I don't think she is going to Spamalot because she feels it interferes with his recording time.

Please, please, please don't let that be just a dream I had.

You are correct. Plus she hates Monty Python. Glass always half (or more) empty, if you know what I mean.

that is just ridiculous...what does his hair have to do with his album release!!!! WHY would his current hairstyle affect his recording career in anyway???why can't he do a photo shoot???? where is the logic here????

Exactly.

Some people can't "look on the bright side of life" - so they should be forbitdden from going to Spamalot - if you can't sing the song, you can't go.

Exactly.

I'm so sorry for dirtying up FCA with such craptastic nonsense, y'all, but you know I couldn't laugh out loud at it their and I just needed to.

Yeah, jumpingjacks, I wish that meant she wouldn't show her face in NYC, too.

Forgive me? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Now - back to purdy pictures of happy nongolfingClay!

:hubbahubba:

So far Clay is not doing the auctioning.......prices don't seem to be going up very high.

Clay must not have started stripping yet... Or maybe there's nothing he can fondle, caress, or lick...

Seriously, I don't think this auctioner has the personality and spark the Raleigh guy had - at least via the cert.

I hope you saw my apology upthread, Cotton...

Well, I hope he gets some decent bids on his auction items...Sounds like they did this event up first class, so hopefully next time it will be an even bigger event. Maybe closer to the start of the summer, when camp is on people's minds?

Someone was trying to barter with Clay, something about his closing night in Spamalot...he kept asking "how much is it worth to ya?"

I wonder if this is the dinner with Clay? Sounds like it is up to 18....does that mean thousand? Hee, Clay keeps interjecting.

Hee, I think he just did that thing where he gives two because two people are bidding. It is starting to sound pretty rowdy in there. :cryingwlaughter:

Was there a price estimate on the books donated for Kalamazoo?

That's amazing play. I think that should be shared with every single board out there.

don't know if this has been answered or not, but if you figure the standard children's paperback is $5.00, and the standard children's hardback is $14.00, the median would be $9.50 (?) I suck at math. So $9.50 x 1220 books = $11,590 + $690.00 in book store gift cards = $12,280.00. Since we have no way of knowing how many of the donated books were paperback and how many were hardback, I don't know of a better way to figure this. If anyone else knows, have at it.

Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.

Now he's singing At This Moment!

OMG!!!! hope there is clack...hope there is clack ...hope there is clack

that is just ridiculous...what does his hair have to do with his album release!!!! WHY would his current hairstyle affect his recording career in anyway???why can't he do a photo shoot???? where is the logic here????

Exactly.

Some people can't "look on the bright side of life" - so they should be forbitdden from going to Spamalot - if you can't sing the song, you can't go.

Exactly.

I'm so sorry for dirtying up FCA with such craptastic nonsense, y'all, but you know I couldn't laugh out loud at it their and I just needed to.

Yeah, jumpingjacks, I wish that meant she wouldn't show her face in NYC, too.

Forgive me? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Now - back to purdy pictures of happy nongolfingClay!

:hubbahubba:

oh cotton its fine...its not like we will suddenly get all worried about Clay or take this post seriously. I haven;t been going around to other boards and when people mention what is being posted on other boards...sometimes I wonder if a bit of hyperbole is added for effect...well reading that post shows me that such ridiculous thought process are out there...its just incredible that people don;t just flat out laugh at them and treat them as a joke.