#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

OK Updated

6degrees - 43K + 10K for being in the top 6

BAF gala - over 310K

Unicef - 175K for Afghanastan

AYSTA5th - 300K + 78K in matching pledges

Clayboard birthday gift 12K for BAF

WFI - 88K and it is not all counted yet

UNICEF 110K for Mexico

and assorted little gifts.

Total over 1, 126, 000

Did I forget something?

We have to call him our Million Dollar Man

Back from the grocery.

Did I mention I hatessessss grocery shopping.

And now I have to put everything away. I shoved the meat in the fridge, but I have to wrap it all better - in portions, etc. - and put it in the freezer. Not to mention cooking supper.

When all I want to do is wait patiently :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: for the next picture!!!

Gorgeous!

He looks so happy!

There's a thread title in there somewhere!!

Gorgeous!

He looks so happy!

There's a thread title in there somewhere!!

Is it bad that the first thing I thought of was "Indecent Proposal"?

I am bad. I admit it.

But this just CMSU. Hope it's okay to bring it over.

from CV

(kwhite1022 @ Jan 7 2008, 03:00 PM)

Sounds like Clay is working the Sir Robin look! I cant wait to find out if he goes with his own hair and no wig come Jan 18th.

from guess who (Hair Queen!)

Well, if he goes with his own hair we can definitely kiss an early 2008 album release good bye. He may well be able to record with long hair, but I doubt they would do a photo shoot.

It is utterly amazing to me how some people can attempt to rain on even the Most Fabulous of Parades!!!

hee....here he is....just a little bigger...

BAFgolf1cropped.jpg

Can I be the first to say it? PWEEZE?!?!?!

Man, he's CUTE!!!!!!

And now, I've got to shut off my computer for a while. Can you believe it -- a thunderstorm in JANUARY!!!!!

Okay, so I have permission to post a link to the "movie" I stitched together from the Spamalot clips on YouTube. It was enjoyable viewing for me, imagining Clay in his role(s) and I thought those who are unable to attend might enjoy being able to "follow along" with the recaps (to know what the heck people are describing, in other words).

This is a yooge file, y'all, and because of its size, I am currently working to upload the movie in two parts, the links to which may not be available for hours yet. I'm posting the link to the combined video for those who want to get a head start or who want to view the whole show as one piece.

Spamalot Combined wmv

Y'all, I was excited for Clay before I watched the clips...now? Well, now I'm walking around in an state of ecstatic anticipation. Can't WAIT. :) If there are problems with the video, please let me know.

*gasp*

The man. Is. Gorgeous. What a smile!

I am bad. I admit it.

from CV

Sounds like Clay is working the Sir Robin look! I cant wait to find out if he goes with his own hair and no wig come Jan 18th.

Well, if he goes with his own hair we can definitely kiss an early 2008 album release good bye. He may well be able to record with long hair, but I doubt they would do a photo shoot.

It is utterly amazing to me how some people can attempt to rain on even the Most Fabulous of Parades!!!

that is just ridiculous...what does his hair have to do with his album release!!!! WHY would his current hairstyle affect his recording career in anyway???why can't he do a photo shoot???? where is the logic here????

I am bad. I admit it.

from CV

that is just ridiculous...what does his hair have to do with his album release!!!! WHY would his current hairstyle affect his recording career in anyway???why can't he do a photo shoot???? where is the logic here????

Ridiculous doesn't even cut it. It's fucked UP. It was a joke, right? Please tell me it's a joke and nobody really believes that? BWAH. HA. HA! :cryingwlaughter:

Okay, maybe ridiculous is a good word, cuz I certainly do want to ridicule it. Good grief!

I think the hair comment is aht if he has his own hair for the play it will have to stay blond (no e) and longan may not match the cover of what they want on the album (dark and bangs).

Now did Clay look the same on any two albums> Well, he did use an old photo shoot picture for AIW, but otherwise no - he looked downright not thin for the MCWL cover.

There are just some people that can't see beyond Clay Aiken, Popstar and that is really sad, because they are depriving themselves of Clay's potential...he is so far beyond Popstar it isn't even funny...BF is setting the groundwork for a long career and I for one, can't wait to see where it takes him.

Kim

That hair quote?

Consider the source, y'all. Definitely not worth the aggravation.

..and, you know..I find I've been surprisingly happy not knowing what this particular she-devil happens to spew elsewhere. It would probably make her ever-lovin' day if she learns she managed to sprinkle her little acid raindrops of negativity on an FCA parade ...by freaking proxy, no less!

Blowing her predictable, boneheaded tantrum off as we speak.

Phew. Stanky.

ETA: Pardon me if I give offense, Cotton, not trying to kill the messenger, just really got my beetch on at the message. I should know better than to fly into a passion like that. Not ladylike a'tall.

:)

Wow, that CV report CMSU. Talk about reaching to find a way to twist something to the negative! I'm glad I don't live my life that way.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to 00lsee for the wmv file! I have been meaning to try and figure out a way to do that.

Oooh, I love that long-haired smiley blond man! Can't wait for more pictures.......maybe audio.......perhaps even video? :flirtysmile3:

:cryingwlaughter: I was thinking of checking out the arm fur also...

from kcudawg at CV...

O.K. some corrections to earlier posts from Katy - she said reports from dh not always totally accurate - not totally trained in Clay reports yet.

Now that she is there

More like 60 players - not 60 carts. Jerry Aiken said that was good for their first time and hoped it would grow. The jeans are regular blue jeans - not black.

also

ETA - these are live now

Clay is sitting at the moment about 2 tables away from her. Mary is there. Jerry Aiken isat the podium. Jerome has a black suit on. Clay has a sort of salmon shirt and a sport coat.

I can hear somone talking at the podium but I can't make it out.

There are just some people that can't see beyond Clay Aiken, Popstar and that is really sad, because they are depriving themselves of Clay's potential...he is so far beyond Popstar it isn't even funny...BF is setting the groundwork for a long career and I for one, can't wait to see where it takes him.

Kim

I so agree with this. I want a leading man part on the big screen. He's so versatile and he changes his looks like a chameleon. I am more and more convinced that great things are in his future and it is not all about the pop star.

Thank you 00lsee. I really appreciate your efforts in making Spamalot available for download.