#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

How does he manage to reduce me to a whimpering puddlle of goo practically every time I see him?

Oh sweet mother, that full frontal picture has me trembling, stuttering, salivating and sliding.... :Thud::hubbahubba: He looks like...he's so...I wish I could...

:Thud:

The man should always wear black. Always.

Except when he's nekkid with me.

Clay Aiken's Golf Tournament, Part 4: My Dinner with Clay!

January 7, 2008

Clay Aiken's Golf Tournament, Part 4: My dinner with Clay!

So sorry to make y'all wait for my last and final dispatch from Mirasol, the site of the first annual "Golfing For Inclusion" benefit for the Bubel-Aiken Foundation. But I had to have dinner with Clay Aiken.

Fine...so he was one table over. We were in the same room. And that meal from afar followed a nice, hilarious one-on-one conversation I had with Clay during the cocktail hour, where participants readied their final bids on goodies like autographed PGA merchandise, golf with Gary and Wayne Player and a shot of Botox. No, I didn't make that last one up.

During dinner, Clay offered a carriage ride with him in New York for the highest bidder, a prize which two different ladies won for $20,000.

"Did you just hear me sing?" Clay asked earlier, as the bidding stalled around $18,000. "This is good stuff!"

And yes, his versions of "At This Moment" and "I Can't Make You Love Me" (two of the most depressing songs ever written) were good, great stuff. He told me earlier that those were two of the songs he knew that he and piano player Ben could easily do with just the keys and no full band. Clay's songs also provided a space filler when the informational video about the foundation wouldn't play.

"Obviously, we're using some of the money raised to buy a new video projector," Clay deadpanned.

"How many people have Clay as a back-up when something goes wrong?" his Uncle Jerry said.

None, actually. But that's something maybe we could bid on to support the foundation! You have a presentation, or a graduation speech, or an "American Idol" audition you aren't sure about? Hire Clay to jump in and sing something while you're regrouping!

Because I got a lot of good stuff in my one-on-one with Clay, I'm gonna save it until tomorrow, to keep you wanting more. Because I'm a big ol' tease.

Posted by Leslie Streeter at January 7, 2008 8:06 PM

Clay Aiken's Golf Tournament, Part 4: My Dinner with Clay!

January 7, 2008

Because I got a lot of good stuff in my one-on-one with Clay, I'm gonna save it until tomorrow, to keep you wanting more. Because I'm a big ol' tease.

AAACK....tomorrow? :cry4:

jj, think of it this way....it's going to prolong the joy that much more....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! for everything today!!!!! What a great day in the fandom again! Sorry I missed all the cellcert stuff though. Wah.

jj, think of it this way....it's going to prolong the joy that much more....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! for everything today!!!!! What a great day in the fandom again! Sorry I missed all the cellcert stuff though. Wah.

True...unfortunately patience is not my virtue. I'll be fine...*sniff*....really.

:lilredani:

Why the hell wasn't I born a freakin' Rockefeller!?!?!?!?! This sounded like so much ding dang fun! And I freakin' love this reporter! Though I wanna kick her ass right about now.

When I was a kid, my parents belongedto a suit club - everyone in the club put in so much money every onth and periodicvally someone was selected randomly to get a suit. Can't we do something like that= start and investment club where we all put in so much money and periodically someone is invited to bid on Clay?

I interrupt this slobbery eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! fest to bring some bad news. From what I can gather in my quick perusal elsewhere, there was NO recorded audio of Clay's singing and auction. He sang mucho songs and a couple I'd LOVE to hear his voice on---"You can get her by air-o-plane..." and then to hear him sing At This Moment again (one of my favorite AI2 songs)....I should have thrown caution to the wind and tuned into the CV cellstream while at work, I guess...

sigh...

Guess I'll just have to stare at that full frontal pic while imagining the voice....

yeah. I'll do that.

January 7, 2008

:ruserious:

:bitch:

:bigemo_harabe_net-24:

ETA: Sorry, but Instant Gratification is my middle name. :(

I interrupt this slobbery eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! fest to bring some bad news. From what I can gather in my quick perusal elsewhere, there was NO recorded audio of Clay's singing and auction.

Actually the cellcert itself wasn't recorded but the people reporting did say they got audio and video. They weren't sure how good the video was but at least there should be audio.

I interrupt this slobbery eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! fest to bring some bad news. From what I can gather in my quick perusal elsewhere, there was NO recorded audio of Clay's singing and auction. He sang mucho songs and a couple I'd LOVE to hear his voice on---"You can get her by air-o-plane..." and then to hear him sing At This Moment again (one of my favorite AI2 songs)....I should have thrown caution to the wind and tuned into the CV cellstream while at work, I guess...

sigh...

Guess I'll just have to stare at that full frontal pic while imagining the voice....

yeah. I'll do that.

I'm pretty sure Katy4Clay said they had everything, but she wasn't sure when they'd be able to get it to someone as they're travelling with several other couples.

Or jamar said! :P

sigh...

yeah. I'll do that.

*sniff* nobody reads my posts.

*sniff* nobody reads my posts.

Hey...I did. Am I nobody? Hee.

I just think there has been a bit of 'disappointment' expressed elsewhere because she forgot to record the cellstream. So it won't be available like...right. now. The people that were on the stream talked about getting audio and video. But I gather they are going out to finish their evening.

I (apparently with a lot of others, except maybe...muski!) read your posts....

I was just busy watching American Gladiators! It is sick how much I love American Gladiators! If Clay was on American Gladiators....well, he would be killed, but I would love him EVEN MORE!