#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

OK, so I broke some rules at my workplace (heh) and downloaded one piece of clack from last night.

"Get Here."

Can.

Not.

Breathe.

That was simply amazing. Wonderfully understated vocals, and he looked fabulous as well.

I'm going to have a grin on my face the rest of the day.

(Even though my husband is now on a business trip for a few days, and I miss him greatly....)

Spamalot wmv:

All I have so far is the "movie" in two parts, which might actually be easier for some of you to download

Spamalot Part One

Spamalot Part Two

I hope to have a link to the combined video later today. Also, I apologize in advance for the annoying ads flashing on the download page. I guess that's how these sites finance their "free" service. Feel free to pass these vids around. I don't think sendspace links "run out", but if they do, I will just upload the clips again.

OK, so I broke some rules at my workplace (heh) and downloaded one piece of clack from last night.

"Get Here."

Can.

Not.

Breathe.

That was simply amazing. Wonderfully understated vocals, and he looked fabulous as well.

I'm going to have a grin on my face the rest of the day.

(Even though my husband is now on a business trip for a few days, and I miss him greatly....)

No rules broken yet! I have to be at work in 1 hour. Its takes just over a half hour to get there. I have yet to get dressed. Should be enough time to watch more!

Watched "Get Here". Cannot get used to the very blonde hair! I thought I saw dark roots emerging too. Does that mean his natural hair color is dark? Maybe his hair is confused as I am!

But he sounded great!

Off to quickly watch the others......

(is the video and audio not in sync for anyone else???)

Dances around in joy at the reminder that the eHP is the first gang she's been a member of that she is the next to last geekiest person there...and might be ahead of kf too! Pets the little quadratic equation with affection...

I totally love the reporter and her blog! But not as much as I frickin' love Clay Aiken. He is so funny and hot and cute and HOT and clever and HOT and witty and HOT and such a guy (complimenting a woman because he forgot her name) and HOT and smooth (because he's clearly had lots of practice pacifying his women) and did I mention HOT?

And how sad is it that even I know what a "kick ball change step" is? I think I learned it back in first grade.

Oh man, he looks sweet - sweet enough just to eat him all up.

And yes, I mean that in a totally pervy way.

Good Morning!

And a big :bananasign: to ComEd, our power went out again, right in the middle of downloading clack! But thank you everyone for the screencaps, he truly is a beautiful man and I am loving the sideburns! Guess I will have to wait until this evening to listen to the clack!

Loving Leslie's blog...what, no clack of him singing the theme song to Mr. Belvedere?, LOL! OMG, rehearsals must be a hoot!

10 Days until Clay is on Broadway!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

*sigh*

I am so glad I don't have to be to work until 1.....I'm just gonna watch and listen and watch and listen, etc until I have to leave.

That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.

ah thanks Gibby for the larger picture..I could barely make out the smaller one. He's so cute.

hee

Couchie wants to make out with the LARGER one!

Cotton skips from room whistling . . . :eusa_whistle:

:cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1: :evillaugh: :th74:

Q: Are you gonna do it again? And if you do, can I make a request?

A: Whatever it is, it was probably on our list. We had to cut some things, because if we hadn't we'd still be out there performing. Tell me what it is, and if it was on the list, I'll tell you.

LOL!!!!

Q: "Mr. Belvedere."

A: (In his best Leon Redbone voice) "Streaks on the china, never seen 'em before, who cares?" YES! That was on the list.

OK, I'm LMAO trying to imagine Clay doing Leon Redbone. That would be craaaaaaazy.

FYI: The "Mr. Belvedere" theme song, sung by Leon Redbone

Yep, farouche's pics are smugmug.

I totally love the reporter and her blog! But not as much as I frickin' love Clay Aiken. He is so funny and hot and cute and HOT and clever and HOT and witty and HOT and such a guy (complimenting a woman because he forgot her name) and HOT and smooth (because he's clearly had lots of practice pacifying his women) and did I mention HOT?

Hee! I think I love you, KAndre! :cryingwlaughter:

That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.

Thread title? :)

bye FCA...see you tonight :cry4:

Bye Couchie! I've got to be offline most of the day, too. :cry4:

Loving all the rest of the recaps from last night! And the screencaps! And reports that Clack is in the vault - yay for something to look forward to when I get home! And love, love, love the blogger & her interview - he is just too CUTE! :flirtysmile3:

Hope everyone has a good day! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

*This post jointly sponsored by ! and emoticons everywhere*

Screencap by Huuugs:

vlcsnap-44859.png

Thanks, I can't see the farouche ones. Are they smug mug? My work filters that out.

Sorry you can't see farouche's screencaps. I'll post them from my photobucket account in a little while (have to run one of my daughters to school first). And I don't know why this screencap by Huuuugs is posting so small. I'll see if I can make it bigger.

Random ideas in my head (look out below!!!!)

I don't know why people are so thrilled at Clay being sore?

The article was so cute, I ws thinking rainbows and teddy bears, heh.

If people are going to call Mary a publicist, who is going to protect her from the jellus? I don't think Clay would be happy to read anti-Mary things since she is at every single event with him which always seemed odd for a tour manager maybe she is really a Clay wrangler?

I have received a few prods to add more figures so the total for Clay now stands at 1.43 million if the Book estimate is close and including good search. Have I forgotten anything else to get Clay to 1.5 million? When I said it was a work in progress,Iwasn't kidding (did I say it here?)

off to download - the problems of living a life, gets in the way of fandom.

Play, I wonder if Clay is even aware of how much $$ has been raised on his behalf/at his behest?/!!!

It's pretty remarkable! And that's just THIS YEAR, right??!!

Now, I really do have to get Christmas packed away!

Thank goodness Mr. IDONTGOLFAIKEN has no appearances today or I'd be L.O.S.T.

:)

ETA:

From CV

Click if you dare!

th_IMG_9515t.jpg

Holy Crap!

Stubble

and

Freckles

and

Sideburns

and

Chapped lip

and

Sparkly Eyes

oh MY!

ClayIzzaQT from CV just posted a picture of Clay that is to die for...I can't bring it over, but someone, please hurry! Have thudmats and drool bibs ready!

Kim

demo on youtube.

Thank you! I wanted to ask, but I thought maybe I'd used up my quota of dumb questions for the week. I'll watch the youtube when I get home from work.

Adds to the TO DO list which includes:

Right-clicking and saving all photos and screencaps.

Downloading the Clack

Checking out the Spamalot sendspaces.

Thinking about pivots and divots and strong cores and whatnot.

Etc.