#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

ClayIzzaQT from CV just posted a picture of Clay that is to die for...I can't bring it over, but someone, please hurry! Have thudmats and drool bibs ready!

Kim

hee

Look up!

Thanks!

Kim

whoa.

You can even see a bit of mustache there on that scrumptious top lip. :hubbahubba: Holy shit, that's a hot guy. I mean....if I'd never seen Clay or known who he was and I saw THAT man?

whoa. Just scrape me off the floor.

holyshit.

Let's see some rag of a magazine print THAT picture and then try to run some shit by people about what a this or that he is! Of course not. Rags only print the most unattractive, least flattering shots of celebrities...

but holyshit. Hold me back (or not) 'cuz THAT hunka GROWNUP man is alllllllllllll

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnne! :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

I just knew Muski would like that picture...hands her a drool bib!

Kim

OH

My

GOD

That is a new version of UM with so much emotion a more real, like in actually feeling it to the depth of his soul version. he is really mr. actor now. Looks great too.

Off to see the rest.

Play, I'm so glad you said this, I've only listened to the audio and I thought, man, that is the best UM yet.

Ya'll probably know that there's an mp3 in the vault, with WAMLAW-LOML-GH_UM. Thanks to our own goldarngirl! If you don't have it already, high-tail it over there and get it!

More screencaps, from SmartyPantsSuz. She cleaned them up a little. He is looking so fiiiiiiinnnne!

241133903-M.jpg

241133902-M.jpg

241133901-M.jpg

241133873-M.jpg

241133867-M.jpg

241133849-M.jpg

241133838-M.jpg

And I've gotta repost this one, cuz it's the fiiiiiiiiiinnnneeest one of all:

IMG_9515tGUH.jpg

I'm hanging my head in shame. My name is merryclay and I'm a screen licker. I've relapsed and I might never be able to cook or clean again.

Seriously, He is one handsome man and he was in fine voice. UM was just stunning. It seems the tournament will be an annual event. Our BF did really well for himself. That was not Clayton at the golf tournament. LOL!!!! I am not a well woman. Those pesky men in white coats are back knocking at my door, again. I haven't seen them in a while.

When I first started posted I used quotes a lot because they said what I was trying to say, only much better. Then I started using my own words. This morning I'm stumbling again...This will have to do.

“A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness” ~ Keats

I am in looooooooooooooooooooooooove !!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

The pictures, videos and mp3s are to die for !!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OMG....................................... I loooooooooooooooooooooooove his long blond hair... :hubbahubba: His lovely freckles..... :hubbahubba: his stubble............................... :hubbahubba: and his voice is in fine form !!!

wow..... :Thud:

When I first started posted I used quotes a lot because they said what I was trying to say, only much better. Then I started using my own words. This morning I'm stumbling again...This will have to do.

“A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness” ~ Keats

Perfect, laughn

laughn, what a perfect quote !!

Yesterday I called Clay a million dollar man, he is more man that that!!! He is a million and a half man!

From January's Degree's of Separation -6degrees - $43,000 + $10,000 for being in the top 6

To March's BAF gala - over $333,000

To Unicef - $175,000 for Afghanastan

Then down to November's AYSTA5thG - $300,000 + $78,000 in matching pledges to the BAF

Clayboard birthday gift $12,000 for BAF <-- that's you!!!!

The winter's WFI - $88,000 and it is not all counted yet

Finally the Christmas request UNICEF $110,000 for Mexico

Good Search raised $4700

Final Total over $1,153,700

Not counting all the other gifts through the year, including

the Kalamazo book drive for Clay's Birthday that estimated to have raised maybe $12,000 worth of books and credits

in 2007

I must bid you all a farewell---I've thudded and I can't get up. :Thud:

The man is lethal. That is all. :Thud:

Yeah.

That.

*whimper*

I just know he went really, really blonde just. for. me. :Thud:

Okay - I think merryclay's men in white coats better come for me next. I swear I just got tears in my eyes looking at that photo in 'biggie' size. God. He's just.....just.......dang. *wipes eyes*

th_IMG_9515t.jpg

Thank you Baby Jesus. Why yes, I have been a good girl this year so far (what? it's 8 days into the new year, that's gotta count for something!), and so I really, really, really deserve that picture.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo sailor!

I love hanging out with slut puppies that understand!!

I mean, he is my son's age and all....but he is all kinds of pretty and just as a man claims it is okay to enjoy looking at a good looking woman....I'm lovin' this good lookin' man!

*sigh* And now it is off to work with me..........

:17f71c4d: Ho's, sluts, and weak-willed screenlickers - every last one of you!! :naughtywag:

I'll just be over here in the corner debacling repetitively petting lightly stroking every last picture of Clay wearing the fuzzy brown jacket until the lovely smooth nap is all worn away.

From the CB:

The gals are on their way back to their winter home and said it was probably going to be the highlight of their lives. It was worth every penny. Sally said a young 30'ish golfer (non-fan before today) told Sharon that Clay was fantastic. He said there is nobody out there quite like him. A woman at their table broke down and cried when Clay sang Unchained Melody. This was not a Clay crowd by any means, but I have a feeling they left as fans. Both of the man and the singer. Clay really worked the crowd and boy, do we know he can do that. I think I'll go cry now.

Posted by ClayIzzaQT at CV. She cropped it from a group pic sent to her by Katy4Clay, so this is as big as the pic gets:

IMG_9509crop.jpg:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

ETA: More from Katy4Clay:

KATY4CLAY_GOLFING_FOR_INCLUSION_025.jpg

KATY4CLAY_011t.jpg

KATY4CLAY_005t.jpg

KATY4CLAY_004t.jpg

IMG_9509t.jpg

KATY4CLAY_003t.jpg

lord, he is one beautiful man. and i've listened to all the songs posted so far and they are just beautiful. i also think that is the best he has sung um. i loved it and loved how he sounded on get here.

on another note, since everyone has been a little bit too preoccupied to check out the spamalot thread, i'm hoping i can do some begging here. my friend who normally comes with me to see clay, decided she'd rather have a baby this year so i have an extra ticket to spamalot on opening night. its in row l. i don't want anything for the ticket but i would like someone to share a room with, maybe travel with if there is a place to meet up, and someone who'd be interested in checking out the sights in nyc. i've never been there, so i'd like to go for the entire weekend.

i can assure you that i'm only a perv when it comes to clay, and i've never met any of the fake baby momma's or fake clay/clay's (hard to keep track).

and i'd like to add, after seeing the additional pics, that he sure looks good in a nice fitting pair of jeans.

I can't decide which I'd pet first....the jacket or the hair.....

justclay, good luck on finding someone to go with you that night. I'm sure someone could take you up on that great offer!

Ya'll probably know that there's an mp3 in the vault, with WAMLAW-LOML-GH_UM. Thanks to our own goldarngirl! If you don't have it already, high-tail it over there and get it!

YAY goldarngirl! Can't wait to get home and download all this clack. Thanks to everyone for bringing over the pictures. I have glanced at a few (fans self) but will study them more closely when I get home. ;)

I just finished Windexing the lick streaks off my monitor. And Lysoling up the drool puddle from my desk. I just got back from lunch after breaking my self-imposed 'stay offline' rule. Some rules are highly overrated. That picture should come with a warning that it will intoxicate you, so you should stay away from things like DRIVING immediately after viewing. Not that I almost had an accident while daydreaming or anything. Nope. Not me....

Oh how I wish I could take you up on your offer, justclay12! I've checked my calendar, I still have one vacay day 'til April, I even checked flights...... then reality hit by way of my checkbook smacking me upside the head. :cry4:

Laughn, I don't think there is a more fitting quote. Perfect!

I can't wait to get home tonight and download! EEEEEEEE!