#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

Be still my heart............golfingclay.jpg

Am I the only one who keeps expecting Clay to break out in the macarena?

Hee! I took some golf lessons in another life, and I remember doing exactly that excercise. Don't remember having anybody quite so fine in my class though. *le sigh*

ETA: Dang, couchie. That's harsh!!!! ((((hugs)))) I guess the only good thing is we're heading into a quieter time (well after tomorrow anyway *g*).

so what the hey....I got to play with Clay.... :hubbahubba:

It's not nice to brag. <_<

Hee! I took some golf lessons in another life, and I remember doing exactly that exercise. Don't remember having anybody quite so fine in my class though. *le sigh*

And what is the purpose of the crossed-arms stance? I figured Clay was doing it for a reason... :golf:

Hee! I took some golf lessons in another life, and I remember doing exactly that exercise. Don't remember having anybody quite so fine in my class though. *le sigh*

And what is the purpose of the crossed-arms stance? I figured Clay was doing it for a reason... :golf:

I assumed he was holding a fake club.

It's to show you how to pivot around your center. Hee - that's not smut either!

I don't think I've ever seen 45 people on here at one time.

Maybe WE are the Clay Refugees site!!!

Poor Couchie Who are those bastards that think you should work at work???? WTF!!!!

Eagerly awaiting more Clack :hubbahubba:

So, so tired. Worked too long. Haven't had a chance to read anything.

Anything happen today in Clay Land???

Awwww, you missed a most blessed day. Clay was golfing !!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I did order Finding Sir Robin. I love those pins. :wub:

CG, are you being serious here? Have you not seen the hunky pics of Golfing Clay? Dressed in a black polo shirt and hunky jeans and fluffy hair and

NO GLASSES!??!?!?!?!???!

It's to show you how to pivot around your center. Hee - that's not smut either!

So, I guess that makes this a pivotal photo.

I know it was bad...save your tomatoes. :lilredani:

I've never heard of the Refugees board either but then again, my middle name is Oblivia.

Couchie you need lots of these..... :hugs-1:

I think I just got reminded that I didn't order a Playbill yet. I guess I had better go and do that before I pick up my iPod again.

boy, did it pick the wrong day to be off the boards. i finally caught up. when i left we were on page 3 and i come back to 10 new pages. clay looked gorgeous in those pics and i hope we don't have to wait too long to hear the audio. if they are planning on having this event yearly, i am really going to have to start hanging out at the golf courses to find myself a man. and i sure wish i knew some of them that had those extra $20000 laying around to bid on clay dinners. should have thought more about the high dollar cost of being a clay fan before i decided to go back to school for teaching. of course, i could always try to convince all those young potential clay fans to go out and get lots of donations for unicef or something so he could come to visit.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing Clack of this tomorrow, so I searched out the lyrics.

Get Here (If You Can) lyrics

You can reach me by railway, you can reach me by trailway

You can reach me on an airplane, you can reach me with your mind

You can reach me by caravan, cross the desert like an Arab man

I don't care how you get here, just- get here if you can

You can reach me by sailboat, climb a tree and swing rope to rope

Take a sled and slide down slow, into these arms of mine

You can jump on a speedy colt, cross the border in a blaze of hope

There are hills and mountains between us

Always something to get over

If I had my way, then surely you would be closer

I need you closer

(interlude, then repeat bridge)

You can windsurf into my life, take me up on a carpet ride

You can make it in a big balloon, but you better make it soon

I don't care, I dont care, I need you right here right now

I need you right here, right now, right by my side (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I don't care how you get here, just- get here if you can.

G'Night!

Looking forward to seeing/hearing Clack of this tomorrow, so I searched out the lyrics.

Get Here (If You Can) lyrics

You can reach me by railway, you can reach me by trailway

You can reach me on an airplane, you can reach me with your mind

You can reach me by sailboat, climb a tree and swing rope to rope

Take a sled and slide down slow, into these arms of mine

You can jump on a speedy colt, cross the border in a blaze of hope

There are hills and mountains between us

Always something to get over

If I had my way, then surely you would be closer

I need you closer

(interlude, then repeat bridge)

You can windsurf into my life, take me up on a carpet ride

You can make it in a big balloon, but you better make it soon

I don't care, I dont care, I need you right here right now

I need you right here, right now, right by my side (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

I don't care how you get here, just- get here if you can.

G'Night!

Oh my heart, he sang this?!!! I miss him so much. :cry4: Please let there be Clack!!!

CG, are you being serious here? Have you not seen the hunky pics of Golfing Clay? Dressed in a black polo shirt and hunky jeans and fluffy hair and

NO GLASSES!??!?!?!?!???!

Yes, I was being serious!!! I forgot about the golf thing. I hadn't seen or heard anything!!! I just caught up!!!

GAH! Just GAH!!

AND NO GLASSES!!!!! :04:

Also, and this is shallow...his hair's looking really great today.

So has anyone called CG about this yet? Plus the "no glasses" look?

No. No one called me! And why not? Enough people here have my phone number! Don't you all know that good hair and NO GLASSES is very important information? If you don't see me drooling on the board, call me!!

Just because I was so busy today I didn't have time to go to the bathroom doesn't matter.

I have my priorities!

Good hair and NO GLASSES are two of them!

;)

If only I had heard him sing. That would have made my day! Thank God there is reported clack - even if we have to wait awhile.

Yay for Quiana...she seemed tired but she sorta came to life towards the end. I just think she needs more experience at the interview thing. But what a sweetie. She perked up talking about Clay.

Yay for The View.

Dang!! My momma always told me...."Never learn to play golf. It's the only time you get the house to yourself once they retire."

My momma was sooooooo wrong.

:cry4:

bwah..apparantly so!!

ok if this is going to be a permenent TBAF thing I'm learning... heee. Of course I'll have to rob a bank for the entrance fee. :cryingwlaughter:

Hi tinkerbell...welcome!

I love you guys..what a fun day..so much joy and smut and joy and love.

MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!

thread title?

Back from the grocery.

Did I mention I hatessessss grocery shopping.

And now I have to put everything away. I shoved the meat in the fridge, but I have to wrap it all better - in portions, etc. - and put it in the freezer. Not to mention cooking supper.

When all I want to do is wait patiently :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: for the next picture!!!

bwah..this cracked me up.

The whole thing about the humanitarian side being Clayton... Claygasm said that the other day and honestly I never really thought of it that way for some reason. Maybe because in many ways it's the pop star that is the reason he gets to do the high profile stuff..but loved the comments from those that really know him today.

What a freakin' great day..even 6 hours later hee.

Hmmm...

My pasty white boyfriend looks very...tan/orange in that picture...brings back memories!

Bwah..yes it does!! and he is mine all mine heee.

Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.

Thread title? :cryingwlaughter:

oh definitely

Thanks annabear for posting the pictures. I don't know what's with this links to pictures stuff heee. Show him loud and proud ya'll! And so us internet deprived folks don't have to click on to other sites!! I'm depressed just thinking about it...

I love Leslie Streeter! She comes across as being funny and smart and cool. :clap:

She was fantastic!!

I just think there has been a bit of 'disappointment' expressed elsewhere because she forgot to record the cellstream. So it won't be available like...right. now. The people that were on the stream talked about getting audio and video. But I gather they are going out to finish their evening.

You know what..I just got through the day and you now what..if i never see a peice of clack from this day other than a few pictures I will be happy and this will go down as one of my all time favorite days ever. Maybe no clack will help people not take Clay for granted. He's a treasure. We got a complete glimpse into his day..and hell my imagination can do the rest. To every single person at the event who shared THEIR day with us...and every single person who tooko those reports and turned them into a thrilling ride..and to every person on this board who turned it into a fun ride..thank you. ANd if that's all I get, so be it.

I (apparently with a lot of others, except maybe...muski!) read your posts....

I was just busy watching American Gladiators! It is sick how much I love American Gladiators! If Clay was on American Gladiators....well, he would be killed, but I would love him EVEN MORE!

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Well, I missed the whole dang cellcert, our power went out around 6:00 and just came back on! Sounds like a good time was had by all and please, please, let there be clack of Clay singing!

He looks purty too!

Kim

Congrats on your anniversary, Gbmifan, few people make it so far without killing the other one.

After following this whole tee-cert today and reading somewhere that Clay has been instrumental in raising over $1,000,000 when you add up all of his humanitarian efforts, I finally have come to realize that I really do not give a crap what other people think.

Here! It was posted here first! From Me! Well, I posted it here first and, then when encouraged, on other boards. Still need to do the OFC. See a lot of people were arguing over stupid stuff on the net today and I needed to focus on something important again. I always share improtant things here first.

Does anyone here know of a board called "clayrefugees"? I just got an email from them and I have no idea who they are or what the board is...

Well, the Rebels were Clay fans that hated Todd, this could be anything, you have to see who contacted you and decide if you like them.

That reminds me I see that simplycalyonline.com is not listed in Clay on the web onthe main page - any reason why? It is pretty positive.

should have thought more about the high dollar cost of being a clay fan before i decided to go back to school for teaching.

Hmm, I was offered a job yesterday by an old manager of mine and a place to live in California to do the job and I can bring my dog, maybe I should consider it. Wait - why do I want to fly away from New York just now???

Couchie I hate those no internet rules. But no phone calls? Get real. You need to get them to let you work at home! That is why I was thrilled when I was told my office computer could never be fixed to do something and I needed a second desktop because I worked on so many out dates systems connected to so many different servers in so many cities including one that was in a company that we no longer owned and didn't know I was still connected to them, that the internet service did not come thought that office and they couldn't trace me. Hee, it also blocked people from watching me through the glass panels in one office wall.

I don't think I've ever seen 45 people on here at one time.

Maybe WE are the Clay Refugees site!!!

Poor Couchie Who are those bastards that think you should work at work???? WTF!!!!

bwah and yeah the nerve hee.

No. No one called me! And why not? Enough people here have my phone number! Don't you all know that good hair and NO GLASSES is very important information? If you don't see me drooling on the board, call me!!

bwah..I would have called you but memo rule number 6 - don't be walking around with the cell phone to your ear like you're at the mall. LOL.

OK I'm all caught up..I think I'll go work second job now.

I LOVE CLAY AIKEN <TM Institches>

Play, no reason..may have gotten left behind in the transfer. I'm remedy that soon.

Does anyone here know of a board called "clayrefugees"? I just got an email from them and I have no idea who they are or what the board is...

I know! I know!!!

The board was formed by some disgruntled members from RHT/Eayor. They were the positivity patrol. They left because they didn't like that some people in Eayor thought there was a chance that Clay could be gay.

I joined the board to stay in touch with friends, but most of them gravitated to CV, so I can contact them there.

The board was formed by some disgruntled members from RHT/Eayor. They were the positivity patrol. They left because they didn't like that some people in Eayor thought there was a chance that Clay could be gay.

Bwah! Todd seems to be the mother of many boards. Even the PROC (pre-CH) was there for a while, although I actually hung out more in CB at that time.

Bwah! Todd seems to be the mother of many boards. Even the PROC (pre-CH) was there for a while, although I actually hung out more in CB at that time.

Todd is long gone now.

Thank goodness.

Anybody good at eighth grade algebra?

What is the equation for expressing this?

The sum of the squares of two consecutive odd positive integers = 74

I'm asking on behalf of my 12 year old... :imgtongue:

ETA....never mind. My hubby helped her and they figured it out.

While I sat here watching the Cary JBT WDC in slow motion.

what.