#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

EEEEEEEEEE!!! I just tuned into the golf-cert and heard Clay saying something about playing golf in his backyard! He's so CUTE!!!

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wow!!!

When A Man Loves A Woman

Love of My Life

Get Here If you Can

I think he's taking requests for $$$!!!

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!

There were 1220 books donated for Kalamazoo, according to rohdy's post, plus $650 in gift cards. If you estimate $10 a book, that's $1220 plus $650 = $1870. That's a real rough estimate though.

I'm not caught up yet so maybe someone else has commented, if so sorry, but ldyJ, that is a rough estimate wouldn't it be $12,200 plus the $650?? It looks a little more impressive on the total.

I'm lovin' all the golf posts and muski's interpretations

CV cert got a "hi everybody" from Clay!

I'm eeeeeee'ing so loud I've scared my kitties several times this evening.... *blushes*

He's too freaking CUTE!!!!

Now Jerome & Mary said hi!

You can still hear him every now & then in the background talking to people! :)

Brown velour jacket, salmon colored shirt, jeans. :)

CV certer says she got a lot of video, not sure that the lighting will be good, and she was shaking.

He had on a brown velour jacket, I think she said. Blue jeans. Salmon shirt. No bangs, no glasses. She forgot to look at his feet. CV certer bought one of the dinners in NY!

atinal -- you're right. I need to stop trying to do math problems. *sigh*

Sounds like ya'll are having fun, and I'm loving the pictures so far. Guh. But I'm going to be spending this evening helping my husband pack; he's leaving on a four day business trip early tomorrow morning. I'll keep trying to check in here every so often though....want to see more pictures!

O/T but I have my tv on mute and Access Hollywood is on. I can't believe the footage they are showing of Britney. It's shameful. THEM, not her. I pray that Clay never becomes that kind of famous. Ugh.

Good grief - if I'd been there, I don't think I'd have survived! :flirtysmile3:

Spamalot...well, shoot, y'all! I just checked and all the available downloads for the "movie" are already used up! Does anyone know of some other site to host (cheaply or free) this file for people to go get? That one took all night to upload and mere hours to use up! I'm currently uploading the show in two parts, but that will also take hours to do. I'm thinking maybe bittorrent or something, but not everybody knows how to use that.

Suggestions? I'm glad this is the only board I've mentioned this movie on so far, but I'd like to make it available elsewhere!

I'm not caught up yet so maybe someone else has commented, if so sorry, but ldyJ, that is a rough estimate wouldn't it be $12,200 plus the $650?? It looks a little more impressive on the total.

Holy crap! I never thought to put it into dollars!

Damn! We done good ladies! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

What would it be like to be able to bid $20,000 dollars for a dinner? That's just about a half a years salary for me. I can't imagine having that kind of money.

I think I went into the wrong profession! :)

I hear ya!

Pics:

clay_gfi4_010708.jpg

clay_gfi_010708.jpg

clay_gfi3_010708.jpg

clay_gfi2_010708.jpg

ETA: Adding the link to Clay's SPAMALOT Blog

I don't think she is going to Spamalot because she feels it interferes with his recording time.

Please, please, please don't let that be just a dream I had.

I'll pray at that altar!!

Now he's singing At This Moment!

:cry4: I want to be there SOOOOOOOO bad!!

On the golfcert - who is the deep voice that reminds me of DF???

I don't know either, but did he EVER sound like DF!! I thought the same thing exactly...and until I saw the post with the piano player's name, thought perhaps it really was, and he was playing for Clay as well.

From CV

The dinner went for $20K - they ended up doing 2 of them for that amount each.

:dancingpickle: :04: :00000442: Awesome!!

Oh, that was SO great! I'm so sorry I have to work for a living and missed some of it. Praying for audio clack at least. Very cool of him to so nonchalantly say "Hello everybody" to the cellstream :lmaosmiley-1:

Those are also wonderful blog entries from the lady from the Palm Beach Post; so nice to see a reporter that "gets" him, and so nice to hear from Dianne reaffirming what we already knew about where his heart is.

I have to do this or I'm going to explode:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!