#24: Somewhere out there Clay is looking cute and talking with an accent and practicing a dance.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Who needs caffeine when we've got Clay Aiken?!
    • Regardless of how you figure it, Clay is indeed our Million Dollar Man and I'm his cheap ho.
    • MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!
    • That is a whole lot of pretty. Physically and vocally.
    • It never does wane because Mr. Clay Aiken continues to fascinate, delight, transform and bring it. He is one beautiful man.
    • The man can make me laugh and sah-woon at the same time.
    • He was "chatty and witty" until you get all up in his kool-aid...
    • Heeeee - I love it! A massive brain and big balls.
    • Clay Aiken goes for the Full Monty
    • Whatever this man sings, he offers something beautiful if you're willing to hear it.
    • TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

:PickMe-1: I volunteer to polish his balls and hold his putter for him!

BWAH!! I love seeing you post, BW, but you look kinda nekkid without your beautiful avie!

From the CB, via CV:

Uuugg. My computer is not cooperating today. Sharon just called back. She had hung up when Clay and Jerome were walking back to the clubhouse. She said he walked right by her, but she was too shy to look at him. Lordy, how can you not look at him?? She has had a meet and greet with him, but doesn't want to look too fangirly (she is, tho). Anyway..there is a fan's husband there who is taking video. If she sees him again, she will ask him if the video is going to be hosted at any of the boards. Several people have video cameras, but it may just be for personal use. Sharon thinks most of the guests who are allowed as a friend of the golfer are coming later in the day. She is wandering around the clubhouse almost alone. Diane is not there now, but Jerry Aiken came up and introduced himself and chatted with her.

I asked about the hair again. You can't have too many hair descriptions, right? She said "no bangs". It is swept off his face and sort of "blowing in the breeze". Beautiful. He has been very friendly and relaxed and not minding all the cameras. However, Jerone is always looming. As he should.

More about Clay out on the course in a minute.

Running back to boring meeting, but dropping this tidbit off from CV - hopefully it's not a repeat, but even if it is, the visual is worth repeating!!

From CB

Uuugg. My computer is not cooperating today. Sharon just called back. She had hung up when Clay and Jerome were walking back to the clubhouse. She said he walked right by her, but she was too shy to look at him. Lordy, how can you not look at him?? She has had a meet and greet with him, but doesn't want to look too fangirly (she is, tho). Anyway..there is a fan's husband there who is taking video. If she sees him again, she will ask him if the video is going to be hosted at any of the boards. Several people have video cameras, but it may just be for personal use. Sharon thinks most of the guests who are allowed as a friend of the golfer are coming later in the day. She is wandering around the clubhouse almost alone. Diane is not there now, but Jerry Aiken came up and introduced himself and chatted with her.

I asked about the hair again. You can't have too many hair descriptions, right? She said "no bangs". It is swept off his face and sort of "blowing in the breeze". Beautiful. He has been very friendly and relaxed and not minding all the cameras. However, Jerone is always looming. As he should.

More about Clay out on the course in a minute.

yeah, put me I'd go down for on his shaft with some strokes, too. :hubbahubba:

Shameless hussies.

From the CB, via CV:

Please overlook my spelling today. I'm not going to keep editing.

Sharon's sister Sally (LOVTHEWINK) is already out on the course. She just called Sharon and said Clay is out and about on a golf cart and smoozing it up with the golfers. Sally has never met Clay before, but just had her picture taken with him! I thought he might do that and Sharon will have her call me when she gets back to the clubhouse.

For those of you wondering if Clay is the entertainment. Yes. She said it is in the program that there will be a "Special Performance" by Clay Aiken, accompanied by Ben Cohen on the piano. Still very few people around the clubhouse, but she expects the place to fill up this afternoon when the golfers come in and their guests arrive. There is an OFC fan meeting Sharon around 3:30-also the video guy's wife is a member at CV (I think), so that is why I think clack is forthcoming. Be patient.

There will also be other reports coming in later today when everyone shows up.

I just checked my notes....I wrote "Clay is looking VERY fit". Make what you want of that, lol.

Finally out of boring meeting!

I asked about the hair again. You can't have too many hair descriptions, right? She said "no bangs". It is swept off his face and sort of "blowing in the breeze".

:dead-1:

MUST.HAVE.CLACK.OF.THE.MAN.IN.BLACK!!!!!!!!

I like this!

Although I hope he's wearing sunscreen, I also can't help but picture how cute he was with his slightly sun burnt nose in Sterling Heights this past summer, after they'd spent their day off at Cedar Point.....

WOOT! The eHP comes through once again! I'm coming to Houston, y'all! Got me a hotel room for Sat and Sun and then am staying with a very wonderful posse member Monday! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

WOOT! :party045: :nana: :nanarow::manynanas:

:big hug: to our Good Samaritan! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

How do you know its Monday? When you look down and realize you have two different shoes on!

(but at least they are both black!)

Kim

How do you know its Monday? When you look down and realize you have two different shoes on!

(but at least they are both black!)

Kim

LOL! I used to be an assistant buyer for shoes - we had a bulletin board in the front of the office where we'd post pictures when this happened!

ETA: Hee, JJ!

From starrgirl01 at CB:

Quote:

Please overlook my spelling today. I'm not going to keep editing.

Sharon's sister Sally (LOVTHEWINK) is already out on the course. She just called Sharon and said Clay is out and about on a golf cart and smoozing it up with the golfers. Sally has never met Clay before, but just had her picture taken with him! I thought he might do that and Sharon will have her call me when she gets back to the clubhouse.

For those of you wondering if Clay is the entertainment. Yes. She said it is in the program that there will be a "Special Performance" by Clay Aiken, accompanied by Ben Cohen on the piano. Still very few people around the clubhouse, but she expects the place to fill up this afternoon when the golfers come in and their guests arrive. There is an OFC fan meeting Sharon around 3:30-also the video guy's wife is a member at CV (I think), so that is why I think clack is forthcoming. Be patient.

There will also be other reports coming in later today when everyone shows up.

I just checked my notes....I wrote "Clay is looking VERY fit". Make what you want of that, lol.

:Thud: 'very fit', eh? :hubbahubba: Must be all the....er....

rehearsals....

:whistling-1:

For a board that was down for hours, you all have made up for it. Very chatty here and you are all cracking me up with your Clay LOVE! So let me EEEEEEEEEEEEE a little too. I am especially excited about seeing him on The View and I hope that he will show up somewhere and do a little number from Spamalot since I won't be going....waaaaaahhhhhh!

Welcome to Tink. I also have mucho medical issues and Clay has inspired me to do things like fly cross country with a wheel chair, all by myself.

Do you realize that Clay has been the center of over a million raised for charity last year

6degrees - 43K + 10K for being in the top 6

BAF gala - over 300K

Unicef - 175K for Afghanastan

AYSTA5th - 300K

Clayboard birthday gift 10+K for BAF

WFI - 88K and it is not all counted yet

UNICEF 110K for Mexico

and assorted little gifts.

Did I forget something?

We have to call him our Million Dollar Man

I missed the board last night, too! I had one of those 'it's Sunday and I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow so I'm going to stress about everything I possibly can and not go to sleep until sometime after 2:30 AM' nights. Grrrrrr.
annabear, you are me! (I?:huh:)

Oh dear God in heaven...."black polo shirt, black jeans, long blonde hair and no glasses" ? :blink::Thud::hubbahubba: :th74:

GAH. THAT. IS.ALL.

:Thud: OMG..........He is dressed like one of my favorite golfers ever. Gregg Norman. He did that for me, I just know he did. :Thud: Clay looks hawt and photographs well in black.

But Wayne switched his feet around and explained that golf is about the right stance and about fighting the natural urge to swing back really wide. Actually, the swing Clay wound up with reminded me of Pilates, where you keep your core solid and strong, rather than swinging around flailing.

The Muski Report:

But Wayne Muski switched his feet around and explained that golf sex is about the right stance positions and about fighting the natural urge to swing thrust back forward really wide before your partner is ready. Actually, the swing thrust Clay wound up with reminded me of Pilates a guy I used to have sex with know, where you I keep found your his core solid and strong, rather than swinging around flailing flaccid and useless.

:whistling-1:

Stop you two. I'm about to bust a gut. :cryingwlaughter:

Here is a picture of the back of the Clubhouse where the tournament is. I was shocked to see that it looks eerily like the one my husband plays at. We just had a new one built here a couple of years ago. I wonder if they mirrored it after this place?

http://www.mirasolclub.com/g_clubh.asp

http://www.tunspan.com/cutsheets/Clubhouse...20Clubhouse.pdf

Rhody knows, and probably posted if you look back. I thought it was something like 1200 books and 862 dollars.

Well, if we can get more real numbers, maybe we can make announcement on a few blogs!

Idlefan reminded me of the mexico Money - DUH!

Do you realize that Clay has been the center of over a million raised for charity last year

6degrees - 43K + 10K for being in the top 6

BAF gala - over 300K

Unicef - 175K for Afghanastan

AYSTA5th - 300K

Clayboard birthday gift 100+K for BAF

WFI - 88K and it is not all counted yet

UNICEF 110K for Mexico

and assorted little gifts.

Did I forget something?

We have to call him our Million Dollar Man

How about the special Unicef plea for Lebanon?

Editing Sorry, I realized that was well into 2006 and not in the total from last year.

Did you count the additional $$$ form the AYSTAFG pledge drive, Play? They're up to $78,000 $72,000 actually received now. I just checked the BAF website for the correct total.

There were 1220 books donated for Kalamazoo, according to rohdy's post, plus $650 in gift cards. If you estimate $10 a book, that's $1220 plus $650 = $1870. That's a real rough estimate though.