#30: Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• The Very Handsome Sir Clay of Aiken
    • "If I hear the term 'radio-friendly' one more time, I'm going to scream"
    • I'm ridiculously in love with the man & that's all there is to it.
    • "That will be an extra $50 for the butt squeeze!"
    • A snippet of Clay beats the hell out of the whole damn thing of anyone else!
    • Slovenia...who would a thunk it? I love Slovenia.
    • And if you strip away the friendly sweaters and smooth hair and charming smile, there's a feral creature underneath waiting to BITE you.
    • We've climbed on Mr. Aiken's Wild Ride!!!! Only this time it's an A Ticket!!!!
    • "You're doing GREAT!"
    • Clay Aiken is my high.
    • Clay Aiken is more punk then any of these groups.
    • "I still don't understand why people like my ass, I'm sorry!"

If you were stuck in an elevator with either Randy, Paula or Simon for 8hours, who would you chooose?

What's the craziest thing fans have done---turkey baster.

Tatoo thing from fans...

He was wearing EYELINER! like when he's on stage for Spamalot! WTF?

And his eyebrows were made up like nobody's business? Are the QVC people doing this travesty?

*sigh*

I love the fuckme pic. *g* So that means I should love this appearance.

My cable went out for 30 seconds, I just had a heart attack. But it's back now. I've got the stream up though. Just in case.

Those were the stupid questions...they were asking, like "Do you eat spam now and he then..

He told a story about a Mac Donaldsl in Hawaii that has Spam on the menu...

Good grief.

Except for teh makeup, CG said HE LOOKED GORGEOUS....She said he walked by her and she wanted to 'pet' him but Jerome was hovering! :cryingwlaughter:

light blue shirt with tiny white stripes

dark blue jacket with super hawt, broad shoulders present

looooowwwwrider jeans...shirt tucked in !!!!!!

wearing nice belt looking very expensive...jeans were well fitted... :hubbahubba: nice low cut jeans.

He's in very good shape, CG said. :hubbahubba:

BLINDINGLY white teeth....

This meeting that CG and her friend was at was an interview eith Clay and the QVC employees were the 'audience', but it was obvious it wasn't a typical Clay fan audience. Interviewer asked really dumb questions and it seemed Clay wasn't as 'into it" as he usually is...as a result, I guess. Dumb, dumb questions....

They triple booked the number of seats available tonight (maybe exaggerated, but still)...there are gonna be some pissed off people, I think.

CG said she's always struck by how NOT SO TALL he seems in person. Of course, she's tall, but he looks so much like an average guy---not especially tall, not especially thin or fat or...you know?

But both she and her friend said, except for the makeup, he looked so freaking good they wanted to debacle him...beautiful...

I mean...CG said the hair was perfect! Do you understand just how monumental this declaration is? :cryingwlaughter:

:hubbahubba:

that WAS good hair! And everything. He looks great, but kinda nervous or something. Or maybe that's me, being all excited. Heh.

Yay! I guess the interview stuff will be cut and interspersed into the show.

Muski, I hope you won't mind, but I copied your posts (mostly - heh) to getclayaiken. Thanks to both of you (you and my Twin) for all the details.

Waaaaaaaaaa!!! I wanna go home & see Clay on MY TV!!! :cry4:

YAY for CG & Couchie! :clap:

No problem, YSRN...I just did a summary for CH. I wasn't being very reporter like, however---lots of typos and stuff...but any good Clay fan will cut me slack, I'm sure! :cryingwlaughter:

I realized too late that I could stream the live show here on my computer and by the time I turned it on they were selling support bras! :cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1: :lmaosmiley-1:

How fuckin' perfect is THAT? :lmaosmiley-1:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Thank you for the screencaps! Yeah, I'd do him, too. YUMMMMM!

It's hard to tell that he has on makeup in the screencaps, but it might show more in a close-up. In the screencaps he just looks delish. It may be that he's made-up to look better on TV, and in person it looks overdone to CG.

lcm6w.png

24desf5.jpg

My cats just jumped from the loud "sigh" I just let out from those pictures.

Heh. I think I'll do the thread title poll after the show. We'll probably hold off on starting a new thread for a while.....*g*

See couchie, I can let things go past page 80!

"Oh wowwww!" (tm Dennis Galahad)

That's pretty much my most favoritest look - nice shirt, exceptionally nice jeans (okay, you can't see them in the picture but I can imagine them) blazer............now, please tell me he has those wondrous boots on.

GAH!! Did you just hear Clay singing in his loooow voice? It was at the end of the capris sale.

Ok, I'm having to restrain myself from making fun of the items that are for sale. I really didn't think that those capris were soooo amazingly awesome, and I ALREADY have a GPS system, so I don't need another one, thank you very much! Even if it DOES have more than 6 points of interest! And if it's only $63.45! And a fantastic mounting system! *rolls eyes* I guess this is why I don't usually watch QVC. I rilly, rillly don't like being told that someone has something that I CAN'T live without. Now, if it's a Clay item, I already know that I can't live without it, so no one needs to tell me!