#34: So, how about that Clay Aiken?

Ansamcw

Thread Title  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• You mean, it?s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?
    • But I swear I tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • Tulibu dibu douchou
    • Until he starts singing with it though, it's a non-issue for me.
    • I guess I'll stay a Clay fan as imperfect as he is just because I'm imperfect too and he sings so good.
    • IF IF IF IF IF
    • IF IF IF IF IF uh
    • Clay is not just marching to a different drummer, he has a whole new fabulous marching band!
    • I'd still be a fan of anything else he may sprinkle his magic on.

I am just facinated by his hands, huge strong, gentle.....ok..so I'm easily entertained. That's a cute bum in annabear's picture.......I'm also easily wound up....too much info coming out here, maybe I should have had only one marguerita.LOL

AH-HA! Now we know how to get calurker to post - start serving margaritas!

margarita.jpg

Here is the YouTube link This must be seen by EVERYONE!

:cryingwlaughter:

tulibu dibu douchou

SHIT! I actually thought that was a different language at first... and then D101!!! I realized what I was hearing... :cryingwlaughter: Can't blame the wine on that one!!!

And crap! Will wine make my keys stick?! I hate to waste perfectly good wine like that! At least I missed my white pants!! :cryingwlaughter:

Hey, annabear! And rohdy, too! :wub: :wub: Thanks for the rita, anna. What I wouldn't give for one of those right now. I drinking one of these right now. :drink:

I haven't been here in a while....looks like this is where everyone is. It's pretty darn quiet everywhere else today.

Hey, annabear! And rohdy, too! :wub: :wub: Thanks for the rita, anna. What I wouldn't give for one of those right now. I drinking one of these right now. :drink:

I haven't been here in a while....looks like this is where everyone is. It's pretty darn quiet everywhere else today.

Mmmmm.... your avi fits right in with our purty pic party this evening! :hubbahubba:

I dunno know, bottle. This isn't "Finding Ken Lee". :huh:

Sure thing, rohdy. Plenty of margaritas to go around!

margarita.jpg

I'm having a blast revisiting the Sterling Heights DCAT/SRHP concert. I think this might even be one montage series that goldarngirl won't have to play slave driver........I may be finished reviewing the clack before she even starts working on it. :cryingwlaughter:

:cry4: I was enjoying being ahead. I kind of had the heads up when Kalamazoo wasn't quite done yet and I already had Sterling Heights info. So I don't get to :11: I will be back at work :chatting: I guess we're a couple :ilovemypc:

Hey I finally found emoticons that will work (maybe I'm getting better at this)

I think the ONLY time a man's sexuality should be in question is when his penis is aimed in a woman's direction.

I have NO patience AT ALL with all this pedestal crap, judgmental crap, and gay crap.

Clay's life is his business.

If people are leaving the fandom because Clay might or might not be a father: GOODBYE and goodriddance!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Jesus. The battle continues.

All I can say is this, if someone came up to me and told me that they'd love my daughter even if she were gay, I'd tell them not to bother because my daughter doesn't associate with bigots.

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Here is the YouTube link This must be seen by EVERYONE!

:cryingwlaughter:

tulibu dibu douchou

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

OK, fine ya made me click the link, lol.

Oye.

I'm having a blast revisiting the Sterling Heights DCAT/SRHP concert. I think this might even be one montage series that goldarngirl won't have to play slave driver........I may be finished reviewing the clack before she even starts working on it.

Oddly enough, I was searching for Sterling Heights Listen and for the Classics last night for another reason last night. Look familiar?

(am I stupid or we not set up to embed youtubes here?)

Ah do-o-o-o love me a marguarita....yum....hic....or two. :cocktail:

That video is too much..... :cryingwlaughter: ...I think she could use a drink ir maybe even a drug.Mariah gave her kudos for getiing up in front of people and singing that song......wonder what Simon would have given her.I'm sure it would have started with..."that reminded me of..........(fill in the blank)"

Just a few more pics for the night...

Gee. I wonder who Clay is talking to here? :whistling-1:

FM32-1.jpg

And whose camera might that be? :whistling-1:

FM36-1.jpg

FM33-1.jpg

Greatpic.jpg

What's the Survivor Game?

lol...I just edited that out of my post, so now everybody is going huh???

Survivor Game: We start with a list of songs from a concert or CD and give 'em all points.

If you like a song lots, you give it 2 points. If it's not one of your favourites, you take away 2 points.

Used to play with everybody got 3 votes. Trying it with everybody getting 5 votes. I was looking up youtubes to post for people to watch to re-fresh their memories before voting.

It's a good diversion.

I have bolded my quotes. Feel free to delete them if you want. I am not into celebrating Mr Aiken and at his moment.

Clayzor, if what you say is true, you'll have to add "fucking stupid" to the list, because you'd have to be fucking stupid to ask someone Jaymes' age to bear a child for you.
OK, so I'll keep out of the fucking stupid debate BUT I will say that after re-watching Leno once cuz somebody was reading something into the Baby song and Clay joking about doing the extended version later. I didn't think that he'd be joking about that but here's the thing that DID stick with me: He had gone on recently about looking old and fat...well since getting off of the Paxil, he can't joke about getting fat, but he continues to joke about getting older. If he were having a child with Jaymes, I really can't see him going on and on about how old 30 is. Wouldn't that be kind of insulting? I know, I know...some are going to say that it proves that he thought he needed to get started on the father thing NOW cuz he's getting so old and all...

I think Jaymes has been trying to make him older and more her comptempary. Since he met her he has aged more than his actual age.

I noticed in that CNN piece that Clay stated that he hadn't been in LA in 9 months. That was from an interview when the AOL Sessions were recorded, which was mid-May. That got me to thinking--this scenario of Clay being the father, given the time period involved, requires that he drop off some sperm and then head off to Raleigh for tour rehearsals, go off on a Christmas tour, head to Mexico with his family (and no Jaymes) for UNICEF, off to NY for Spamalot rehearsals, followed by months of a grueling schedule of recording and doing the show every night, as well as some advance PR for the album. So if the actual gestation period is longer than 9 months, there was probably time to be present for an IVF process in late October somewhere and then take off for the rest of the time, otherwise, the sperm was frozen and he wasn't even around at all.

Makes me wonder IIT.

Good girl. Basically. Stuff could have had to have been frozen for a long time. But he's been verra, verra busy for quite some time. He did a Summer tour. He did a Christmas tour. He went to Mexico for Christmas. He jumped right into rigorus (sp?) Spamalot rehearsals, then a grueling schedule of Spamalot and recording the album.

Clay went to LA after the skating show. He did an interview from his car on the way to a doctor's appointment. Also Jaymes was in NC for Thanksgiving. The baby to be born in August was conceived in November. Who's to say where it was done maybe NC. Maybe that's why he will be sitting on his back porch this summer because the baby will be born there. There are medical centers in NC as well as LA that specialize in feritily problems.

I had a funny dream last night which led to me waking up thinking, he's going to be in a movie in which he's a father, and somehow this got twisted into him being a father in RL. And it was a girl.
lmao. Actually, unless medical records were leaked, how would anybody know that the baby is going to be a boy. Would serve 'em right, if it's a girl, lol.

They may not agree with with his stance to not attempt to clear this up but did you see Brad and Angelina trying to clear it up when the rags were saying Brad was moving out and leaving Angelina? No. It was all over the newstands. Next thing you know, they're having twins. Oh and then they were born and had names and then oops... They've taken the exact same stance of not addressing what's being said about them.

Since he was asked on a major television interview and was invasive with his answer and squimmed in his pants no one will believe anything but a yes I am answer now. The time to dispel the rumors if they were false was in 2006. He had the platform to address it at that time. That's why I think the answer is something that most of his core fans don't want to even thing about. A non-answer is percieved as a yes I am. This baby thing only perpetuates it.

I posted here last week about channel-surfing onto a bit on CNN Showbiz about an actress who was really angry because a magazine article had implied she'd had an affair with Bill Clinton. Her statement was very specific about the three times she'd met him and what the circumstances were. Someone from TMZ was commenting that her strong denial was PROOF that it's true. LOL. So last night I came home and turned on headline news to see if they were still showing the Clay bit, and Showbiz started up, and what are they talking about?? This woman who supposedly had an affair with Bill Clinton. So, no, denying it will not kill the story.

It's pretty apparent that denying a story will NOT kill it. There really isn't much point in Clay denying anything to the rags or on TV programs.

IIT, I wish everyone concerned all happiness, but IINT, I would really enjoy seeing the egg on the faces of a whole bunch of media who have run with this, with the only confirmation that Clay is the father coming from a statement from David Foster's publicist, who says he was misquoted. As for fans that will be pissed that he didn't deny it IINT, I'd say, you shoulda known better than to believe it.

That would be funny. But if he denied the kid now would anyone beleive him? TMZ would have to perform the paternity test.

He won't, but if he was to ever ask me, I would advise him to just come out. Let the chips fall where they are and live his life. Find true love. It would be the best thing to happen to his career in my opinion. He would probably be surprised at the amount of respect it would give him from the industry and his peers. Seing as how I believe his OTT fans are an albatross around his neck, way more than who he sleeps with has ever been. If he came out, then there would be no need for fans to engage the swamp people. No need to even go to sights like PH or John what's his name? No need for fans to go and protect him on every site they can find with a gay inuendo made on there. Or a less than flattering statement made about Clay in some obscure person's blog. There would be no need for the late night comics and others to make jokes insinuating his sexuality. There would be no need for fans keeping tabs on other fans who might believe he is gay. It would put an end to fans at OFC trying to run other fans off who belong to the OC board, or who think he is gay. It would put an end to sooooooo much. Mainly, and more importantly, it would be the most freeing thing Clay could do for himself.
And if he's not (and I really believe that he's not). If he was gay, don't you think that he WOULD have said so by now? Really? Why put himself through all of this crap?

I believe it will be hard for Clay to find happily ever after love now, either male or female. Jaymes will always there in the middle of any relationship he will have. That person would have to share Clay with Jaymes and her child. I think one day he may regret this decision. He has a long life ahead of him. Probably many lonely years.

All these things are on my list of why he probably isn't gay. My Fake Clay wouldn't mind at all coming out if he were gay, but he can't come out if he isn't gay. Hence, "It would not make sense for me to do that," to Diane Sawyer.

:word:

When I first listened to his new cd I came away feeling very sad for Clay. Just listen to the words of the songs that he chose to put on this cd. Yes, I know he said they don't necessarily relate to him. However, I disagree somewhat. They had to resonate with him, somewhat, otherwise he wouldn't of chosen them. I hear a man who is terribly lonely, and conflicted. A man struggling with the idea of staying in this business or giving it up so that he could live his life, A man who is tired and weary of his fans and their unsatiable needs that he can't seem to satisfy no matter how hard he tries.
LAA aside, I think that we listened to a different CD. I got an overall feeling of rising above it all.

I think Clay got everything out the CD that he thought he would. He was not going to push for radio play and without radio play a CD has no legs. He promoted and sold it to his fans. He was only promoting it through May nothing during the summer. He didn't try to increase his fanbase. He choose the best Clay Aiken song on the CD to put out as his first single. Why the rush to get this out? To get it out before anyone got wind of Jaymes delicate condition. I had wished that after this CD tanked so quickly that it would be the end of Jaymes and her influence over the direction or lack of direction of Clay's music. She was the one to tell him to stay in the lane to put a square peg in a square hole but it is much more fun leaving that lane and trying to put the square peg where it doesn't fit. I know he's tired of his fans. So am I. But I think he has treated us like children too many time lately. Now we are in a time-out sitting in a corner being completely ignored.