#34: So, how about that Clay Aiken?

Ansamcw

Thread Title  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• You mean, it?s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?
    • But I swear I tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • Tulibu dibu douchou
    • Until he starts singing with it though, it's a non-issue for me.
    • I guess I'll stay a Clay fan as imperfect as he is just because I'm imperfect too and he sings so good.
    • IF IF IF IF IF
    • IF IF IF IF IF uh
    • Clay is not just marching to a different drummer, he has a whole new fabulous marching band!
    • I'd still be a fan of anything else he may sprinkle his magic on.

I like those jeans... seriously... even without the butt that's in them... no, really... of course, I like them best with the butt that's in them... anyone know what kind they are?

I love a man with a good butt.

Who the hell cares about anything else!!

There ya go!

That's the spirit!!!

:laola0:

Mind you I can think of some other parts that I care about but those are in different PB folders, lol... :whistling-1:

IMG_7816-1.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

spambutt.jpg

I got's lots more yanno.

:whistling-1:

I love a man with a good butt.

Who the hell cares about anything else!!

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...............there are a few bits and parts that are kind of nice as well!!!! In jeans, too.

I was re-looking at the pictures I posted and that was one skinny little butt when he was young. Can we all drink to the Bottle Dance?????? It's amazing what a little working out will do....heh!heh!

I think Clay got everything out the CD that he thought he would. He was not going to push for radio play and without radio play a CD has no legs. He promoted and sold it to his fans. He was only promoting it through May nothing during the summer. He didn't try to increase his fanbase. He choose the best Clay Aiken song on the CD to put out as his first single. Why the rush to get this out? To get it out before anyone got wind of Jaymes delicate condition. I had wished that after this CD tanked so quickly that it would be the end of Jaymes and her influence over the direction or lack of direction of Clay's music. She was the one to tell him to stay in the lane to put a square peg in a square hole but it is much more fun leaving that lane and trying to put the square peg where it doesn't fit. I know he's tired of his fans. So am I. But I think he has treated us like children too many time lately. Now we are in a time-out sitting in a corner being completely ignored.
Heh, anytime someone thinks they are going to get a reaction, I think fine, whatevah! Going in to a site and knowing you are going to get a reaction, well Duh - don't act surprised when you do! I have been in the minority opinion for years. I knew that most people would disagree with my posts over the years and I sucked it up or I didn't post - that is because I wear big girl pants.

I disagree with you I am a privacy person and I think Clay deserves a private life. Fans are not slave owners and Clay is not our puppet to do our bidding. Earlier Canfly told a story about how Clay sucked up the pain to not cancel a show for fans and for the show. I think he does what an entertainer is supposed to do, entertain us on stage, everything else is gravy. I don't know what Clay was thinking and I don't believe it is really any of my business. I might suppose, but I don't get to make the decision on his career ir his life. I just get to support his career if I want to hear that voice or see another show. If I don't support him, I could lose him. It is my choice. it is your choice. But whne you make your decision remeber you are talking ab out another human being and if you feel free to judge him so harshly because he didn't live up to your fantasies, maybe you didn't live up to his. has your life been full of perfect decisions? Did your friends leave you when they disagreed on a career decision of yours? I had a friend tell me as I was driving to my wedding that I was making a big mistake, and she was right, but hey we stayed friends. She made some doozies herself, heh.

I think what I find bothersome at times is when people post their opinions like it was facts...

Well, I thought Clay boards are where wannabe journalists frequent, to practice their "work".

Bwah Sadly true, and has been for quite a while.

OOOOH, look, I found the invisible ignore button - it is inside my head on on that index finger that works the scroll button!

OK, I will assemble the links now, but I had to wade through a lot of drinking first!

shhhhhhhhhhhh the newbies think we actually, you know admin and mod stuff. bwah.

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink green ink

feeling more at home now???

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Dance, kittycat, dance.

I know. I said I was going to bed. Well, I am as soon as I finish this post.

I just wanted to mention that I'm really hurt that nobody like my emotiguy I posted last night. :cry4:

Maybe tonight is a better night to introduce you to my favorite emotiguy.

:)

013085001176249046.gif

:856:

Ryan Seacrest on his return from Europe was asked his opinion on the news that Clay is going to be a father.

Here is the link Seacrest response to babydaddy story

Was there more than just his first response? Because he totally wasn't a tool, which surrpised the hell out of me.

You mean it's not all dressing up and dancing at FCA??

clears throat, manly voice,

Good!

Yes. With wine.

Ryan Seacrest on his return from Europe was asked his opinion on the news that Clay is going to be a father.

I tried to watch this but I can only take like 45 seconds...this guys is such a fameho...loves the attention. Is this something that will ruin my margarita buzz???

eta: thanks Heidi...

Actually I thought Ryan was okay with his answer. When he said "what happened to Clay" it wasn't sarcastic or anything. Course - no telling what he'll say on his radio show or anywhere else now.

I tried to watch this but I can only take like 45 seconds...this guys is such a fameho...loves the attention. Is this something that will ruin my margarita buzz???

First, he accuses the person asking the question of making it up. Then, when assured they didn't make it up (ha) he says, Wow, I need to plug into E! News. Then he says, "I didn't know they were so close". I stopped watching after that, but he was totally cool.

Oh, and yeah, Iseeme is correct when he asked what happened to Clay...there was almost a note of concern in his voice. Almost. Kinda. It mighta been the wine.

I'm sure they're all here for my Hong Kong travel tips. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

njrp, I'm not sure why you picked us to share your unhappiness with, and not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by posting all that here, but we've had our quota today, so I'm just going to say I'm sorry you feel bad but I don't share your opinions.

I might just have to take up drinking. Anyone got a G & T???

Sorry, no G&T, but out of desperation I poured some Vodka into a glass of peach/papaya/mango juice while watching Spamalot. I feel much better now.

Why are there so many lurkers tonight? Is something going on? Did Clay blog? Is there angst in the fandom? (Naahhhhh, couldn't be).

Heidi, ok we'll use Splenda next time. LOL!

BTW, shouldn't we have a thread title poll pretty soon? I think we had a bunch of great ones today!!!

Cotton, I ::heart:: it!

I'm sure they're all here for my Hong Kong travel tips. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

njrp, I'm not sure why you picked us to share your unhappiness with, and not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by posting all that here, but we've had our quota today, so I'm just going to say I'm sorry you feel bad but I don't share your opinions.

I might just have to take up drinking. Anyone got a G & T???

Sorry, no G&T, but out of desperation I poured some Vodka into a glass of peach/papaya/mango juice while watching Spamalot. I feel much better now.

Why are there so many lurkers tonight? Is something going on? Did Clay blog? Is there angst in the fandom? (Naahhhhh, couldn't be).

my guess..somebody somewhere linked to a pretty picture! That's usually the reason.

Bookwhore... when you said earlier that you wanted to kiss wandacleo on the lips I LOL...you're just perfect for our new commune.... Gibby and I have space in our room...bwah.

But I *am* here for jmh's travel tips!

Runs to squish Gibby!!!

At the risk of quoting myself:

BTW, shouldn't we have a thread title poll pretty soon? I think we had a bunch of great ones today!!!

Boy, you all have been pretty chatty today. I checked out that youtube that canfly brought over and then got lost over there. I'm glad you already dealt with the negativity brought over cuz I have a wine headache and didn't want to have to deal with it. And I also thought that Ryan handled the question very well. I only hate Ryan half the time, other times he does actually seem like he does have a heart, like when he consoles the contestants on AI. Then I think he can be very sweet, unlike Simon who probably thinks that they are faking because they are actually showing emotions. Such a dick.