#34: So, how about that Clay Aiken?

Ansamcw

Thread Title  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• You mean, it?s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?
    • But I swear I tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • Tulibu dibu douchou
    • Until he starts singing with it though, it's a non-issue for me.
    • I guess I'll stay a Clay fan as imperfect as he is just because I'm imperfect too and he sings so good.
    • IF IF IF IF IF
    • IF IF IF IF IF uh
    • Clay is not just marching to a different drummer, he has a whole new fabulous marching band!
    • I'd still be a fan of anything else he may sprinkle his magic on.

How can a man have so many different looks? I think that's part of his appeal. He can go from sweet to silly to sexy, and that's all within 5 minutes. I don't think I saw this many changes watching my kids grow up. There are just so many facets to this man and I love everyone of them.

Wheeeeeee. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

playing with your new buttons? Bwah.

Hey everybody, since ya'll are drinking and stuff, take a swift gulp for JMH... FCA's newest moderator.

And with that our future mod list is down to one name and she knows who she is... but I'll be keeping an eye out for backups so be very very afraid. We don't require much in way of qualifications BWAH. It woudl be nice to get somebody who will actually be able to fix stuff around here. Is that you JMH? Maybe we should have interviewed you more thoroughly :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

:huh:

Hey! Couchie smutted! :naughtywag:

I was gonna say something for page 69 but y'all are a bunch of drunk post ho's and I was living my life and by the time I got back here y'all had already put 69 to bed.

heh.

Trying to catch up... whew... boy we had an interesting day today! My final word... where there is judgement, there is not love! Period!

Jesus. The battle continues.

All I can say is this, if someone came up to me and told me that they'd love my daughter even if she were gay, I'd tell them not to bother because my daughter doesn't associate with bigots.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :clap:Wanda, I could kiss you on the lips!

liney shoves bookie outta her way to get to wanda .... MINE!!! (maybe... hopefully... probably not... dang)

YGP1FA1.jpg

Cotton... S.W.O.O.N. I LOVE this pic and had not seen it before! That man is packin' !!!

Clay looks so young in some of those pictures. Sometimes it seems so hard to believe that it has been five years but then I see those pictures and realize just how much he has grown up. What a chameleon he has always been. At times such a sweet, cutie patootie and at other times a gorgeous hunk of hawtness. On top of that, he is one fine person. Sure keeps me interested.

deya... WELCOME!!!

Here is the YouTube link This must be seen by EVERYONE!

:cryingwlaughter:

tulibu dibu douchou

OMG... :cryingwlaughter:

But I swear I tulibu dibu douchou Clay!

Thread title???? Only we would know what the heck that meant! I love it!

Oh, the pretty, the pretty. :hubbahubba:

HEY!! We have 40 users down there!

Are we becoming mainstream?

wanda... we have always been mainstream... just more people are figuring it out! LOL

I do have peanut butter pie w/hot fudge sauce.

Uh, excuse me... :huh:

If you're going to throw this out there, you gotta leave a recipe too.... yuuuuuuummmmmmmy!!

Whadaya mean it's not all about the food?! :cryingwlaughter:

Oooops..I should have known that! LOL

PEANUT BUTTER PIE

8 oz cream cheese....softened

2 c conf. sugar

cream together until fluffy....add

1 c milk

2/3 c peanut butter (crunchy or creamy...your choice)

beat until smooth.....then fold in

16 oz Cool Whip, thawed

Poor into 2 9" or 3-8" graham cracker crusts. Freeze

We just top ours with drizzled hot fudge and chopped peanuts.

rohdy... Criminy, woman... I'm on a diet! I think I just gained 20 pounds from reading that. Peanut butter/chocolate is my fav, especially is caramel is added anywhere! YUM!

You mean it's not all dressing up and dancing at FCA??

clears throat, manly voice,

Good!

jmh... BWAH...

Bolded part...thread title???

Well, since I've been out practically all day and couldn't partake of the drinking and carousing to offshoot the.... that! I bring goodies from my photobucket, which is pretty tame compared to some... dang it!

1_22e.png

clay039.jpg

119472980-L.jpg

SRHP2007_PhillyPA_071707_SLC_PreWIS.jpg

EF-big1024x768.jpg

Ok, I'm spent!!! Dang, I have good taste... look at the board I'm on!

Night all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

jmh... congrats... I think! Now I have to be good??? BWAH!

Now I know why ldyj slipped me that drink. Too bad I'm also so drunk I'm not responsible for my actions.

You're all banned. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I love the option that says "After Posting (Do Nothing)" Hee!!

Now I know why ldyj slipped me that drink. Too bad I'm also so drunk I'm not responsible for my actions.

You're all banned. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I love the option that says "After Posting (Do Nothing)" Hee!!

Eeeeeeee!!! Congrats jmh!!!

Scarlett.. LadyJ will be adding new poll by morning..if you want to nominate anything better do it quick peeps!!

Er...um...how we do dat?

:new:

:huh:

Hey! Couchie smutted! :naughtywag:

I was gonna say something for page 69 but y'all are a bunch of drunk post ho's and I was living my life and by the time I got back here y'all had already put 69 to bed.

heh.

So, I have a rather useless post on page 69, where I was trying to figure out how to embed a youtube, so if ya want for me to post something smutworthy on your behalf...

:whistling-1:

ETA,

NM...I found the thread titles thread, lol...

Congrats jmh!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

The first night I lurked here, at the suggestion of luckiest1, the very first post I read was yours -- about the Walmart employees hiding all copies of Clay's CDs when "certain" people dropped in -- I knew then and there this was the place for me.

That, and the "set list" for the DCAT tour that was being compiled, including Why Don't We Do It in the Road. Laughed hard at that I did, so what did Clay do? He sang SexyBack, of course!

Wow, I haven't posted in a day or so and now my sweeties here seem to have abandoned me. You fickle sluts!! Get a few margaritas and a little gin in you, and look what happens! I have no one. Maybe I convinced myself I really was in love, but I've been wrong all along. So, now, I'm all alone, all by myself. Ya'll have fun with all that love and wonderful stuff. I'll just be off to bed and wait for a lonesome tomorrow, that will come anyway, and I'll be alone for another day .....

We could do it in the road if you like? :flirtysmile3:

That's funny you mentioned that. That was snark, of course, but I actually caught a team of those people in my local Walmart when OMWH came out, took them round and showed them where all the albums were. The new releases slots had been emptied and not refilled yet, but there were some in the A's and some in a Mother's Day display. Really pissed them off. :cryingwlaughter:

Thanks for the congratulations y'all. I look forward to doing nothing. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Well, wellllll...I tried to keep up today while watching the GD...totally killed my phone battery. Verra. verra interesting day in the FCA, huh? If I tried to quote everyone...well, no it just wouldn't work. But I do want to ask Iseeme if she'll marry me? Hey, I can cook...I work in a culinary school! BTW, I'm off work for the summer but if anyone is interested, I can bring some yummy recipes over here when I go back in Sept.

Thanks for all the yummy mouth-watering pics, the smut...wait until I feel just a leetle more used to the digs here and I'll be smutting too... :imgtongue: OMG...that hose typo was the funniest ever! :cryingwlaughter: Haven't seen the YouTube yet, but that's next on my list.

Welcome to the newbies...well hell, I guess I'm still a newbie myself. DIOI. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Congrats jmh!

Forty-SIX users!!! Why don't you all post something!!!!! Celebrate!

"Something!"

I'm shallow. I just come for the pictures. :hubbahubba:

Seriously, I just can't get into the discussion myself - my feelings just aren't that strong either way. I'll admit that I'm curious, though. Certainly is interesting to read people's reactions.

Hey kf - I think that were moi who suggested "Why Don't We Do It In The Road!!" :cryingwlaughter:

You pick the road...........

beatles.gif...PaulClay.gif

I guess I'm a little late to the party....... but I'm bringing these just in case.....

Cause I'm a "just in case" kinda gal......... :D

margarita1.jpg...margarita2.jpg...margarita3.jpg

canfly - sorry the embedding doesn't work here on the board, but I watched that, and it was a lotta fun!!

BTW - if what you'd like would be a page of embedded youtubes, we should talk! :D

Here's another link to it!!

It ocurred to me earlier, that I would love to see Clay do that Classics routine again. Now. The way he looks now.

I think I would be dead!! Also after all that dance training, we'd all be dead!! :hubbahubba:

So it really is past my bedtime, and much too late to start drinking on a week night! So :goodnight::nightienight: