#34: So, how about that Clay Aiken?

Ansamcw

Thread Title  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• You mean, it?s not all dressing up and dancing at FCA?
    • But I swear I tulibu dibu douchou Clay!
    • Tulibu dibu douchou
    • Until he starts singing with it though, it's a non-issue for me.
    • I guess I'll stay a Clay fan as imperfect as he is just because I'm imperfect too and he sings so good.
    • IF IF IF IF IF
    • IF IF IF IF IF uh
    • Clay is not just marching to a different drummer, he has a whole new fabulous marching band!
    • I'd still be a fan of anything else he may sprinkle his magic on.

What the heck did you guys put in the water today?

:fca:

Claytonic, that youtube was so cute.

I don't think annabear was handing out water... another one for me, please?

ETA: Snap, Ansa!

ETAA: annabear, go to bed sweetie! I'll open a case of Pinot. There's a reason why that's my favorite wine but it's too mushy for tonight...another day.

I'm topping off the 'ritas & pie (thx, roh!) with a Benedryl chaser and heading for bed. It's been an... intereseting... day. I have a 4 hour meeting starting at 8:00 AM tomorrow, so if you don't hear from me tomorrow afternoon, please know that it will most likely be because I fell alseep in said 4 hour meeting and got fired.

Good night FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA: One more, but y'all are gonna have to share....

margarita.jpg

I do have peanut butter pie w/hot fudge sauce.

Uh, excuse me... :huh:

If you're going to throw this out there, you gotta leave a recipe too.... yuuuuuuummmmmmmy!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Whadaya mean it's not all about the food?! :cryingwlaughter:

Pssst! Fellow mods! I think canfly is under the mistaken impression that one of y'all has actual, like, technical know-how and stuff! Who's gonna break it to her?

puts on some stilleto mules so she can slide back out of them...but these are dancing stilletos!

People can post whatever opinion they want - but if you wanna convince happy people to be sad, why? Besides the fact it doesn't particularly work well in here. And we just give you a place to air some feelings - nobody in here is owed validation (frankly, most of us are mature enough not to need it). If for some odd reason you feel as though you're being treated as a child - well, maybe you're being childish.

Apparently there's a party up in here!

Dance, dance, dance to Ken Lee! Though Clay's Ken Lee was much, much better!

People can post whatever opinion they want - but if you wanna convince happy people to be sad, why? Besides the fact it doesn't particularly work well in here. And we just give you a place to air some feelings - nobody in here is owed validation (frankly, most of us are mature enough not to need it). If for some odd reason you feel as though you're being treated as a child - well, maybe you're being childish.

*quickly hides Sailor Moon outfit behind back*.... nothing to see here!!! :whistling-1:

Pssst! Fellow mods! I think canfly is under the mistaken impression that one of y'all has actual, like, technical know-how and stuff! Who's gonna break it to her?

shhhhhhhhhhhh the newbies think we actually, you know admin and mod stuff. bwah.

I have bolded my quotes. Feel free to delete them if you want. I am not into celebrating Mr Aiken and at his moment.

When you start a post like this, especially some place where you're a virtual stranger, it can only go downhill from there. There's a way to say you think something is stupid while still celebrating Clay. If you just want to vent this isn't the place, especially when the place has turned to drinking and partying. Or what KAndre said.

now where the hell is my fuzzy treasure trail..it's been one long ass day.

eeeeeee diamondjake..my girl!

If you're going to throw this out there, you gotta leave a recipe too.... yuuuuuuummmmmmmy!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Oooops..I should have known that! LOL

PEANUT BUTTER PIE

8 oz cream cheese....softened

2 c conf. sugar

cream together until fluffy....add

1 c milk

2/3 c peanut butter (crunchy or creamy...your choice)

beat until smooth.....then fold in

16 oz Cool Whip, thawed

Poor into 2 9" or 3-8" graham cracker crusts. Freeze

We just top ours with drizzled hot fudge and chopped peanuts.

Oooops..I should have known that! LOL

PEANUT BUTTER PIE

8 oz cream cheese....softened

2 c conf. sugar

cream together until fluffy....add

1 c milk

2/3 c peanut butter (crunchy or creamy...your choice)

beat until smooth.....then fold in

16 oz Cool Whip, thawed

Poor into 2 9" or 3-8" graham cracker crusts. Freeze

We just top ours with drizzled hot fudge and chopped peanuts.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, it's official!! I love you!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thanks!!!

Nope. No calories in that pie at all. None whatsoever.

Sounds great...now I'm hungry as well as thirsty.

lots of margaritas...out of peach snaps so no fuzzy trail for me...sniff

I'm sure they're all here for my Hong Kong travel tips. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

njrp, I'm not sure why you picked us to share your unhappiness with, and not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by posting all that here, but we've had our quota today, so I'm just going to say I'm sorry you feel bad but I don't share your opinions.

I might just have to take up drinking. Anyone got a G & T???

njrp, I'm not sure why you picked us to share your unhappiness with, and not sure what you were hoping to accomplish by posting all that here, but we've had our quota today, so I'm just going to say I'm sorry you feel bad but I don't share your opinions.
Well, that and ya pulled apart my quotarama and made me feel all bad and stuff...

:lmaosmiley-1:

crapsign.gif

Well, I'm used to that "blind leading the blind" AKA "dumb and dumber" thing, lol. rolleyes-1.gif

Oh, I found an emote for luckiest1:

:dontfeed:

Cuz I feel like it...

IMG_6367.jpg

3_25_SD14.jpg

IMG_7501.jpg

njrp4clay, I know you and how invested you are in Clay. I'm glad to hear you're still 4clay, but really, that was a lot to drop on a group of people who don't know you. Maybe if you stick around, read a bit, get to know the board a bit, you'll find it to be a place where you can have a decent discussion.

I'm sorry this is feeling so bad to you.

Errrr...it is what it is. "Aiken 4 Clay Screw".

Sorry, that's what the McVargus crew girl was naming her pictures.

She got some damned fine GMA pictures though.

:shrug:

Would some of you misunderstand if I say I love you especially to HeidiHo and Iseeme and djs111 along with some others - too many names to call out. I'm still chuckling at a couple of the recent posts.

<g> You can join our polygamist sect if you like.

*quickly hides Sailor Moon outfit behind back*.... nothing to see here!!! :whistling-1:

I’m sure you look real cute in that.

I have bolded my quotes. Feel free to delete them if you want. I am not into celebrating Mr Aiken and at his moment.

When you start a post like this, especially some place where you're a virtual stranger, it can only go downhill from there. There's a way to say you think something is stupid while still celebrating Clay. If you just want to vent this isn't the place, especially when the place has turned to drinking and partying. Or what KAndre said.

You’re especially going to piss people off if you saw Clay “squirming in his pants” and didn’t bother to inform the rest of us. Or bring video.

Wine. It’s all about wine.

Of course you realize you're hiding it behind your Hello, Kitty collection...

That’s just sick. She’s out of the sect.

<g>

Dudes, I’m not sure all that sugar will go with my wine.