#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Thanks for that, Quiana has a fabulous voice but OMG, I was so worried his pants were gonna fall off
:cryingwlaughter:

Having seen that performance live and in person, I'll admit that was a question in my mind at the time. Those jeans were ridin' mighty looooooowwwwwwwww by that point in the show.
:Iluvclaysbutt:

Well, I kept imagining all those pairs of eyes in the audience focussed on his butt, and wondered if the standing ovation was in, fact, for his pants... for managing to NOT fall off! :hahaha:

Quite OT, but many thanks and a :thbighug-1: to whomever it was that suggested Google Chrome as a browser. I was having issues with IE and I just was not happy with Mozilla I think Chrome is going to be my default from now on.

lilyshine, I also had problems with Mozilla/Firefox on my laptop. A friend recommended Wyzo (www.wyzo.com) and I love it. More recently I installed Google Chrome and I like it too. I have both open at the same time, YouTube and Google Page Creator works better with Chrome, but I like the Wyzo set up, which is similar to Firefox, for other stuff. I never use IE unless it is to test a site that doesn't work in the other two. I don't trust IE at all.

From CH:

TVGuide.com: How does this season differ from past seasons?

Tyra Banks: Well, we are back in NYC for Cycle 12, and this season is fiercer than ever — seriously! The girls are actually put up in an apartment on the Upper East Side — which is so Gossip Girl! We have a really strong and unique mix of girls. There's also some very special celeb appearances — Clay Aiken, a close friend of mine, will actually pose as a designer, and Ciara will be making a cameo as well. And the final runway is beyond exciting — let's just say it was the most slippery walk-off yet.

Well, I kept imagining all those pairs of eyes in the audience focussed on his butt, and wondered if the standing ovation was in, fact, for his pants... for managing to NOT fall off! :hahaha:

Somehow, I think the standing ovation would have been even bigger if the pants HAD fallen off!

As for that flight...well, I guess he decided he'd had enough of regular first class, what with foot troubles and all. *g*

Posing as a designer? Heh. Maybe he called Paul Smith for some pointers?

Posing as a designer? Heh. Maybe he called Paul Smith for some pointers?

Do you suppose Clay got to break out the fake British accent, since he was deep in the midst of doing Spamalot at the time of the ANTM taping in November?

"You can't succeed on the runway if you don't have pretty shoes.."

Great job on the banner 00lsee!

Spent some time today watching Clack....really enjoyed Goldarngirl and Luckiest1's montages from the Gala. Also watched MOAM from Sterling Heights (amazing) and of course Listen from Sterling heights.

Whoo, great banner!

Love the new banner...just about smacks you in the face when you log on...but I am not complaining.

Clay as a designer...my first thought was maybe he would do his version of Mr. Blackwell!

Kim

or maybe it was the grown-up children of the corn...

KAndre, well we agreed that the corn on the cob in Vermont is the best in the entire world. Nice banner, 00lsee!

I read KAndre post 4X and don't understand it. Of course I am from New England & never saw the Children of the Corn movie so that maybe why.

KAndre, well we agreed that the corn on the cob in Vermont is the best in the entire world. Nice banner, 00lsee!

I read KAndre post 4X and don't understand it. Of course I am from New England & never saw the Children of the Corn movie so that maybe why.

But really, the corn on the cob was to die for. I'd drive coerce convince someone to drive to Burlington, Vermont just to taste that corn again. I would have hung around that booth all evening if there hadn't been a concert. Oh, and I loved the throwing of the mikestand.

Come to thinking it, running off to Vermont became an ehP catchphrase around that time...

I also remember a clip of Clay sitting at a piano saying something about the lady in 4th row (?) didn't sit down when she was taping him. She said "We want to see you when we get home" and Clay said "the people behind you can't see me now!"

Clio JBT. There is a ton of clack. There was some misunderstanding about who he was talking to but once she finally got it capped (it was an old 8mm camcorder), I think we can put it to rest that he was talking to Murah15 from the Shed. You can hear her arguing back with him in her footage. It's kinda rough because she couldn't cap it using windows movie maker and had to use the camcorder's program, so it skips frames.

Looks like they never got it up at Clack Unlimited (it was almost 2 yrs before she got it capped)

http://clackunlimited.com/clack/Concert_Cl...Tour_2005/Clio/

I'll go d/l from CV and make a sendspace.

ETA: Well, I would if I could but I'm getting the dreaded white screen over and over. :rant:

Damn. That board is finicky. I found a link to the Reading Room and was able to get in that way.

:dan:

But really, the corn on the cob was to die for. I'd drive coerce convince someone to drive to Burlington, Vermont just to taste that corn again. I would have hung around that booth all evening if there hadn't been a concert. Oh, and I loved the throwing of the mikestand.

Come to thinking it, running off to Vermont became an ehP catchphrase around that time...

Did he throw the mike stand for Back for More?

I will send you some corn :)

I also remember a clip of Clay sitting at a piano saying something about the lady in 4th row (?) didn't sit down when she was taping him. She said "We want to see you when we get home" and Clay said "the people behind you can't see me now!"

Clio JBT. There is a ton of clack. There was some misunderstanding about who he was talking to but once she finally got it capped (it was an old 8mm camcorder), I think we can put it to rest that he was talking to Murah15 from the Shed. You can hear her arguing back with him in her footage. It's kinda rough because she couldn't cap it using windows movie maker and had to use the camcorder's program, so it skips frames.

Looks like they never got it up at Clack Unlimited (it was almost 2 yrs before she got it capped)

http://clackunlimited.com/clack/Concert_Cl...Tour_2005/Clio/

I'll go d/l from CV and make a sendspace.

ETA: Well, I would if I could but I'm getting the dreaded white screen over and over. :rant:

here I thought for sure it was you Canfly

so this is what Clay is doing

Tyra Banks: Well, we are back in NYC for Cycle 12, and this season is fiercer than ever — seriously! The girls are actually put up in an apartment on the Upper East Side — which is so Gossip Girl! We have a really strong and unique mix of girls. There's also some very special celeb appearances — Clay Aiken, a close friend of mine, will actually pose as a designer, and Ciara will be making a cameo as well. And the final runway is beyond exciting — let's just say it was the most slippery walk-off yet.

can't even imagine.

Children of the Corn movie was based on a short story by Stephen King...kids take over a town, kill all the adults and worship some entity that resides in the corn...I believe the story takes place in Nebraska.

Kim

Did he throw the mike stand for Back for More?

I will send you some corn :)

Did he throw the mike stand?!!! Yerrrssssssss!!!

:thankyou:

Squeee!!! Will trade Clack for corn!!! I have the frontal version of "The Clack skips around..."

Oh yeah, the famous "God forbid the Clack skips around" clack. How wonderful was that? He was never cuter.

And, as for the "cute" appellation for males -- some guys may not like being called "cute" -- but cute guys will always be called cute guys by females, and there's nothing they can do about it. Some guys are hunky and hot and NOT cute. But IMO Hot and Cute are IT!

I figured it was an accepted adjective in the US to describe a good looking guy. I just rarely hear it used here in relation to guys but I am sure it happens because if it's heard on American TV programs that are shown here it will be copied by someone. I don't watch enough TV to have heard it being used, at least not in recent memory. I just remember the reaction I got but that was long ago, and I've just never used it again unless I am talking about animal or human babies! Every time I see it used here, which is quite often... I always remember back to that day. It's no big deal, I just can't shake the memory of it though. When I see a hot pic of Clay, my reaction is "what a spunk!"

ETA:

canfly

Ya ain't that tactful at
NNHB
, lol. Kolobok_Laie_haha.gif

NNHB?

Since CF was here and so rudely ignored you (she has no manners), I'll answer your question. NNHB is hers and Sparky's board and it stands for Nearly No Holds Barred. She has the link in her posts cuz she keeps trying to capture people and make them post over there. That's how she got me. Bunch of heathens over there so be careful. They'll corrupt you. That's what happened to me.

And I never knew that was Murah. Man, I got to learn how to take clack so I can get some personal attention from Clay. So where's the damned sendspace?

Cheez whiz, ya ain't got one danged bit of patience do ya...

First I had to download it. It's uploading to sendspace wizard as we speak.

I just watched it. Haven't watched for a year or so. Man....Murah is LOUD!

She argued with Clay for a good 30 seconds, lol.

It's at 48%...

here I thought for sure it was you Canfly

Hell no. I'm way more subtle than that when taking clack. I may be mouthy on the boards but 90% of the time, nobody but the person(s) sitting with me has(have) a clue that I'm taking clack.

Squeee!!! Will trade Clack for corn!!!

Yur weird.

Apologies if this has been posted... I am not caught up yet:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20265033,00.html

Clay Aiken, T.R. Knight to Present at GLAAD Awards

Originally posted Wednesday March 11, 2009 07:00 PM EDT

Clay Aiken, T.R. Knight to Present at GLAAD Awards

The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation just added two presenters to its 20th-annual Media Awards celebration: Clay Aiken and T.R. Knight.

Aiken will present the Excellence in Media award to Tyra Banks, recognizing her commitment to featuring lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people on both her talk show and America's Next Top Model. Knight will present the Vito Russo Award to Suze Orman, the best-selling author and CNBC financial guru.

GLAAD's awards will be handed out March 28 at New York City's Marriott Marquis. – Mark Dagostino

Get up-to-the-minute celebrity news and photos on your cellphone, iPhone or Blackberry at www.people.com!

I think its awesome Clay is presenting this to Tyra!

Great news about Clay being at the awards show...something more to add to the countdown!

Random Clay sighting from Canuck at CV:

I FINALLY got a "tweet" to share:

annieg917: Spotted: clay aiken at will ferrell show on broadway

2 minutes ago from TwitterBerry · Reply · View Tweet

Anyone know what show Will Ferrell is in?

Kim

I think its awesome Clay is presenting this to Tyra!

Me too! :clap:

Me three. And since I'm on a google roll tonite, found this about Will Ferrell on broadway:

http://www.broadway.com/Will-Ferrell-to-St...ay_news/5013202

It's called You're Welcome America. A Final Night with George W. Bush