#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

OMG PerusingOne posted?????? :BlowKiss:

OK. Who are you really and what have you done with her?

I promise you I will text you next time

Can you imagine just seeing him at the airport like that? I would die! He looks so good and I see he has gone uptown with matching luggage!

I saved these to PB, so you're gonna have to look at them again! :hahaha:

He's Alllllllllllllll Aloooooooooooooooooone.

Guess he's done in LA huh, lol? And apparently he's making a pit-stop in NYC before heading back to NC! Gee...wonder whyyyyyyyyyy? :lilredani:

JFKMarch92009.jpg

JFKMarch920092.jpg

JFKMarch920093.jpg

JFKMarch920094.jpg

Heee....Jimmy Kimmel on The View today....see anyone that looks familiar BESIDES Jimmy?

Care to explain? Sorry, maybe I'm just missing it......

Check out the guy in the cookie suit....

Thanks FromClaygary!

:flirtysmile3:

At least 5 other people have said this so I think it's ok for me to add, "He looks great!!!" :BOCA:

Scarlett don't remember that Jimmy Steward movie so I probably haven't seen it. My mom loved him & I thought she had us watch all his movies. Thought you were talking about the Brad Pitt movie & no I don't find that one romantic.

Can't think of any romantic books at all. And since I like chick flicks my choices would probably be those. I loved Love Actually. We were just talking about that one at work.

You know whats weird I didn't even know you could comment on Clay's blog. His blogs never made me feel any closer to knowing him or anything. I kind of don't understand that concept.

tribeca, I think you'll love Mr. Smith Goes To Washington. As for Love Actually, KeepingFaith and I adore Andrew Lincoln for that beautiful caroling scene. We had a niiice conversation about him on July13-14 last year. Commenting on Clay's blog is like writing a letter to Santa. It's almost as much fun as smutting on a message board except that we all, er most of us, uh some of us would be too ashamed to smut in the blog comments.

I'm a little late, as usual, to the party but I'm really happy that there are so many book lovers here. My hobby is bookbinding and I love taking old beatup books and rebinding them.

I also am known for hauling all of my Clay friends all over New York looking for interesting papers to use in making blank books and journals.

What a nice hobby, lilyshine! Do you sometimes make your own paper too? Some of the NGO's back home used to do that as fundraisers - maybe you could help start or organize one for TBAF! Beautifully textured journals and blank books / travel logs would probably appeal to the TBAF donor profile group.

Scarlett, the eagle pair are back in their nest on Hornby Island. There are no eggs yet but according to an interview I heard this morning the eagle pair have been very busy adding to their nest.

Here is the link: Hornby Island Eagle cam

Thanks a bunch, Lotus!!! :thankyou:

OMG PerusingOne posted?????? :BlowKiss:

OK. Who are you really and what have you done with her?

I promise you I will text you next time

But... but... I assumed it was merrieeee's job!!!

KAndre, yes there was a movie called "Against All Odds". It think the song came from there/was featured on it. And so was "Careless Whisper".

OMG! "Careless Whisper" was one of the most popular karaoke songs in Japan when I was living there---1984-88. I swear, no matter which karaoke bar I went to, somebody got up and sang that thing at least two or three times! ....interesting effect when the lyrics are being sung in English with heavy Japanese accents! ;)

Sigh...Clay looks fantastic in those pics. Hopefully, he was waiting for his ride to Manhattan....winkwink, nudgenudge.....and

:hubbahubba:

Carless Whisper is something I always wanted to hear clay sing. I remember yelling it out at the last show during stump the band. No luck. I love that song and George Michael.

Clay looks great! I even got a heads up to come see something that would make me smile. It sure did.

I'm another who loves Careless Whisper and would love to hear Clay sing it. Lots of songs I'd like to hear Clay sing.

And I'm with muski with the wink, wink and all that.

Doesn't Clay look CUTE?

Hmmm I don't know I will have to check out the pics again! Hold on a minute, I will be right back?

Why yes now that you mention it! He does look cute. How come no one noticed before?

Someone at CV figured out the laptop bag is by Paul Smith and it is $495....no more backpack for Mr Aiken.

Just trying something. Nonebodies answered me re: how to stroke out typing, or if they did, I didn't see it, so I quoted Scarlett's post to see what she did.

So I see that it's like quotes but with s instead of the word quote

[ /s]

Now is there a freakin' shorter way of doing it other than hitting the code button and taking out the word "code" and replacing it with "s"???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand are there any other codes that work around here? Like can you embed youtubes?

:shrug:

What a nice hobby, lilyshine! Do you sometimes make your own paper too? Some of the NGO's back home used to do that as fundraisers - maybe you could help start or organize one for TBAF! Beautifully textured journals and blank books / travel logs would probably appeal to the TBAF donor profile group.

I don't make my own paper. I use a light (50-70lb.) drawing paper for the text and decorative papers for the endpapers and covers. I'd be happy to donate one to TBAF if you think there would be any interest.

Here are some I made last month.

th_Jan2009set.jpg

The last one has paper I marbled on the cover. Some have old engravings as frontispieces. No, I didn't destory any books - the books had already lost their covers and parts of the text blocks.