#51: You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken

Thread Title Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• Clay is stil around, getting bigger balls, better hair, and broader shoulders.
    • "He doesn't need the spotlight. He just glows."
    • Simon Says: Shut Up And Sing 2 (Learning to keep mah foot outta mah mouth)
    • Clay Aiken: Just like Timex...takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Hey, there are pictures that I sometimes do not see the sexy in that other people do, but I always see something that I can drool over. The last few days the pictures have shown a very handsome man.

30 minutes to go. Can't wait.

OMG I can't believe you don't like snowflake Clay??? I absolutely love those photos! hee... To each there own :-)

Oh I'd say it's a lot more than "don't like"!

Start with post 5539....

Oh man, that was cute. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, and I think he did a great job. Clay and Elvis Costello -- what a pair. Love it.

And my husband's ears and eyes perked up whe he saw Steve Earle (alt-country God, who looks like crap but writes and sings really cool songs.)

Since there are people who are not fans of Clay reading the boards and belonging to OFC I wonder how long it will take before the tabloids start in on his under the chin liposuction.

I never thought that Clay would have what amounts to cosmetic surgery so I am feeling a little shocked. Apparently there is still some swelling in his face but since the surgeon broke and repositioned his jaw I am thinking that Clay of the oval/round jaw may be transformed into square jawed Clay.

Funny what a difference that makes to the sexy for me. I will still love him for his wonderful qualities and beautiful voice and I do hope that as I get used to his different look the sexy will return.

I thought Clay's face had become much more square long before this surgery. I think it's related to getting older--mens' jaws develop last. I find him all kinds of sexy--more so now than ever. I wish someone would remove MY double chin! But, I wouldn't want to have my jaw broken, that's for damn sure.

DJS..you can look now..your team should have this one.

Yay!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

I have tuned into games where they were ahead by 15 points with a minute to go, and watched Shaq get fouled until they lost! And this year has been like that (except, of course, Shaq-less).

Now, I just need to forget that there will be another game, entirely.

I am still not over those ##!!%&&$# Rocket fans and their blankety-blank brooms. Which they could have stuck, um, well, beagoodsportbeagoodsport......

I love the snowflake pictures.

That was a great show - they managed to get a lot of storylines in, and Clay got a lot of face time, considering how many guest stars they had - Cyndi Lauper - I'm one of the drunk ones! Heeeee!

Funny, I had a totally different interpretation of his answer.

He had to have his jaw broken and repositioned due to TMJ, definitely NOT cosmetic surgery. That he took the opportunity to have some extra fat removed (again, caused by medication) at the same time is hardly a reflection on his character. He did say there was still stiffness and (he thought) some swelling. The tabs can't/won't say or spin it any worse than his fans have.

Plus - look at that guy up there in the banner. Glowing, happy, and super smokin' hot. And he's only gonna keep on getting better!

ETA: You and me both, goldarngirl. :hahaha:

Funny, I had a totally different interpretation of his answer.

He had to have his jaw broken and repositioned due to TMJ, definitely NOT cosmetic surgery. That he took the opportunity to have some extra fat removed (again, caused by medication) at the same time is hardly a reflection on his character. He did say there was still stiffness and (he thought) some swelling. The tabs can't/won't say or spin it any worse than his fans have.

I'm thinking I would have taken the same opportunity.

Plastic surgery is a reflection on character? WTF??????

Hell, if I ever win Lotto I am getting that lifestyle lift thingy, if I need to get new friends it will be worth every penny just to find that out.

(I somehow don't see getting one's jaw broken due to TMJ surgery as plastic surgery, either).

I can see it now. News at 11......Clay Aiken admits to a little Nip & Tuck!!!

Do you think telling everyone he was gay isn't a little bit more earth shattering than a touch of lipo! Oh well!

Liposuction under the chin is very common and is done in the office. One of my friends had it done. Unfortunately it doesn't work well when you get older. Too much skin.

I can't even imagine the discomfort of an intentionally broken jaw.

One of Clay's most endearing qualities is his unabashed openess to answering any question.

Clay is a lot more forthcoming to his fans than I'd be in his position.

I wouldn't tell anyone jackshit as whatever he says gets somebody's knickers in knots.

I admire his honestly big time.

Yeah wanda when he answers a question there is no holding back. I really admire him for that! "Damn the torpedos full speed ahead!"

I hear he said something like just because he is gay that is not all he is interested in - from his lips to some fans' ears.......

You know it's funny because sometimes I have to be reminded he is actually gay! Most times it just never comes to mind when I think about him. Then he posts something like that and I'm oh yeah!

I don't get the gay questions--I mean, would someone feel comfortable asking a man if he'd read any heterosexual biographies??