#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

I wish there was an inexpensive way to ship to Canada. I have today off and will devote a little more time to finding the deluxe version. I was at a Target yesterday but there cd section was in disarray, with a lot of empty slots. I found one regular TnT and bought it. I still don't have the deluxe but will make the rounds today.

Has there been any more clack other than the animal video and the capture of the tv shows? I wonder if Jerome is with Clay making the rounds. I didn't see him in any pictures. With Cindi Berger and David Novik accompanying Clay, I'm thinking they are expecting a big splash or are directing the interviews. Although Clay did seem uncensored on Joy Behar. Joy sure did speak faster when interviewing Clay. It seemed like a contest for who could speak more quickly. :cryingwlaughter: And that's all the thoughts I have for now.

Have a wonderful day. Looking forward to the View.

Aikim, I have to agree that the show last night was pretty disgusting, particularly when Joy seemed to want to get the quests to blame Gary Coleman's parents for his death or at least for abusing him. I eventually turned off the sound. After seeing the last few moments of Nancy Grace's show, I didn't think anything could top it for being maudlin or sensational. Clay is definitely a breath of fresh air.

That's why I ended up watching Glee instead, and waited for the clack. I decided the pain of watching the first part of the show wasn't worth it. And, IMO, it wasn't imperative to see the interview live in this case.

Having said that, it was a fun little interview. Would have liked more, but I think that's the curse of being a Clay fan -- we always want more!

Back to work today. Sigh. At least it's a 3 day workweek!

Awww, that's very kind of you, claylove. But since I already have a couple on order, I guess I can wait. Thanks anyways!

Scratch my post above that said there were deluxes in Toronto. There are not, it was a misunderstanding.

Is there anyone here who will be watching "The View" live and can report to the board? Or will I have to go hunting for reports on other boards while I'm *coughworkingcough*?

I'll be watching. I'm a sucky reporter but I'll do my best. Seeing Clay usually renders me speechless for about an hour. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Clay is not the co-host, for anyone who was wondering.

For those of you unable to watch, you lucky dogs. The noise level on The View when Elizabeth and Mario are both on is deafening. Sherri's adding plenty of loudmouth, too. Even Whoopi is hollering. I fear people watching to see Clay will switch channels.

Thank goodness for clack-- you can skip all this brouhaha.

Me, I'm all about the mute button. :cryingwlaughter:

Clay Aiken up next, per Whoopi. Woulda missed that if I'd muted!

ETA: OMG, he's gorgeous. Hair finally done nicely with a swoop to one side, grey jacket, white shirt, black tie and pants. Brown shoes? Still scruffy beard.

Covering much of the same stuff as Behar last night. Mario is being nice and respectful. All of them sitting on stools in a semi-circle.

Now on to discussion of the album. Now performing Unchained Melody.

Hee. Y'all are gonna be so dead.

Done at 11:41, so about a seven minute segment since it started after the midshow commercial break. Sherri ran up squealing and held up the album which the audience will receive. You could hear some audience reaction on the power-up note/key change, and loud applause after.

Kimye covered it very well. The interview was rushed, covered the usual topics, not as well as on Joy's show last night. He looked absolutely fantastic, and UM was gah-worthy. :flirtysmile3:

OMG OMG OMG Perfection. He just nailed THAT note!

He looked so European. The jacket is very much like a Beatles jacket of old. I loved the hair and you know how I don't like longer hair on him.

He is just in his element! God can he sing or what?

From those caps, it looks like Clay’s hair was swooped back a bit, instead of hanging down straight like it was on GMA yesterday. Was that the case?

Yes! It looked fantastic.