#57: Oh yeah, he really is just. that. good.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• My, my, my...my boyfriend is making me feel all cougarish and slinky and growly
    • I'd better hold on to my fedora cos I ain't seen nothing yet!
    • He exhilarates me!
    • Unremitting Fangirl reporting for duty. I'm easy and I'm proud of it!
    • The man is made of awesome.
    • Clay Aiken can still curl my toes.
    • Clay Aiken = happy sigh
    • I'm a satisfied Clay fan.

He is just to-o-o-o cute with those baby animals ! Guess I know what I'll be rewatching for the next little while... :Thud:

I was upstairs a while ago and my hubby called up "quick, switch to 32"(that's CBS) and I did and there was a commercial for TNT....IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!! Clay looked great and sounded fantastic! Wheel of Fortune was the show on at the moment. It's about time I saw something here in Canada.... :cocktail:

Ha ha, hilarious clip. I hope he's going to be on tonight, there has been no mention of him so far.

jamar, I am in love with It's Only Make Believe too! I think it might be my favourite! At least for today....

th_e4d388fc.jpg

Crap. I think I just swallowed my tongue.

:Thud:

cindi... what tongue... mine just disintegrated! LOL

From bigappleforclay at getclayaiken:

Oh bottle...tongue action....

whistling-1.gif

ldyj... that was sooooo cute! I loved that little anteater. Clay wasn't sure at first, but gradually warmed up to the little one. He was really playing with that baby monkey. And, he held the baby cheetah. Awwww!!!!

Keeping... that second blue picture of Clay is gorgeous. I right-click'd and sav'd ding dang fast! Yummmmm!

ldyj... thanks for the Joy Behar clip. Loved it... it's been too long since Clay has made me laugh. I think Simon focused so much on the visual that he never heard that spot-on version of Grease Clay sang. This is one time Simon really should have listened with his eyes closed... haha!

I am playing the cd in the background and the first song I played was Crying. Man, I LOVE that song. Then all of a sudden, I was "movin" and clappin'. I looked and it was It's Only Make Believe. Wow!!! I freakin' love this cd. Clay et.al. done verra verra good!!!!

My new avatar if no one objects...

TnTlinernotespicture-1.jpg

Cotton at CV found out how to download at Live Nation, so now I have all the songs. :whee:

keepingfaith, love your posts.

Ldyjfirst time I saw that video. It's cute.

Watching Joy Behar show- not anything I would ever watch if not for Clay.

This appearance on Joy Behar is fantastic!!! It's more than what's on the clip, btw.

He is awesome and funny and GORGEOUS!!!!

Okay I'll say it - that was one of his best interviews EVER.

Joy ended the interview with Clay saying, "I think you're terrific!" Nice way to end the show.

Thanks,Fear, I enjoy your posts, too. Now, I need to find out the secret to downloading from Live Nation, because every time I tried this morning it said, "download URL missing from manifest."

I think I'll download from Live Nation to my office computer, if I ever get back there. I've been off on medical leave for going on three weeks now. It's so much more fun to stay home and be a full-time Clay Aiken fan, especially at a time like this.

Joy ended the interview with Clay saying, "I think you're terrific!" Nice way to end the show.

I like that "I think you're terrific" too. And tomorrow he'll be on with her again, on the View.

I've been off on medical leave for going on three weeks now. It's so much more fun to stay home and be a full-time Clay Aiken fan, especially at a time like this.

How are you doing now? Feeling better? Do you have to do any rehab or PT?? It is a great time to be confined to home. :cryingwlaughter:

I lurve your new avi. :wub: I'm loving this whole day. :flirtysmile3:

Watching Clay get bleeped reminded me of that Jimmy Kimmel skit from a few years ago, when JK took a Clay interview "out of context" and bleeped words! LOL! What a great interview. Good exchange between him and Joy! And I need an avatar of that "call me!" (If anyone sees that, let me know....)

God, he's looking so good lately. It's taken me a while to get used to that straggle of a bang, but now I'm like..."let me move that for you, honey..." And his eyes have never looked clearer or brighter.

Singing classics looks good on Clay.

KF over at CV they said to open the original email you got from Live Nation confirming your purchase and there is a link there to d/l the CD.

I'm loving being a Clay fan right now! Look out world Clay Aiken is back!

I agree, merrieeee. This is the best time of all. He's looking fabulous, never sounded better or appeared happier, and I've seen him twice today and he'll be back tomorrow.

I am doing PT, jmh, except that I canceled this morning's session. I had my reasons .. :noidea: Okay, okay, I admit it, :needclay: I had to be in front of the TV this morning because I have a doctor's appointment I can't blow off tomorrow morning, and will watch The View on my DVR when I get home.

What? Nobody's mentioned Buttercup? It was the bomb, baby! I thought the whole DVD was great. I played it on my computer because my computer speakers are really good, and I loved every minute of it. It's amazing how the Decca video improved so much with better sound. I loved it. What a show this is going to be. The editing, camera work and sound engineering are first-class. These are the good old days!

Help!!! I have a picture I want as my new avatar. I have sized it down to 70 X 89 and it is 3KB, but I keep getting the message that it is the wrong size. Is Not!!! Can someone help me, please????

TnT-Avatar.jpg

Thanks!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL Well, something must have worked. It's there and gorgeous. Thanks whoever!!!!!!!!

I'm just not understanding why people think this CD isn't getting adequate promotion. Clay will have a PBS special, he's all over TV, splashed across US Today, people are reporting seeing ads playing on TV in various places, and it's just the first day!

It's been such a great Clay day! A virtual cornucopia for us fans. Some singing, snarking, zoo petting, eyes/lips/hair cooing, fucking fan-tabulous day!!

And may I just say that Just Jared is getting to be one of my favorite Clay pic spots. A couple from today are da-sexbomb :Thud:

And we get more tomorrow :whee::whee: I feel happy (tm Herbert)

What? Nobody's mentioned Buttercup? It was the bomb, baby! I thought the whole DVD was great. I played it on my computer because my computer speakers are really good, and I loved every minute of it. It's amazing how the Decca video improved so much with better sound. I loved it. What a show this is going to be. The editing, camera work and sound engineering are first-class. These are the good old days!

I think there are quite a few of us who haven't seen it yet (myself included). There are absolutely no deluxe CD/DVD packages to be found here. So I am waiting on my Amazon shipment, which isn't set to ship for another week. Glad it sounds as good as I remember, and I look forward to the editing, camera work and sound engineering!

Sadly, I don't think I can stay home for The View today, so I'll be relying on the clack later.

:flirtysmile3: Yay

I hope the Joy Behar interview will be on youtube. I get CNN but it must be some sort of international version since her show isn't on . :cry4:

It isn't exactly CNN, ausdon - it's HeadlineNews (HN or HLN) if that makes a difference. It's already up on clackunlimited though.

I think there are quite a few of us who haven't seen it yet (myself included). There are absolutely no deluxe CD/DVD packages to be found here. So I am waiting on my Amazon shipment, which isn't set to ship for another week. Glad it sounds as good as I remember, and I look forward to the editing, camera work and sound engineering!

Sadly, I don't think I can stay home for The View today, so I'll be relying on the clack later.

Wahhhh :cry: I just got this email from amazon.ca

We wanted to let you know there's a delay with one or more items in the order you placed on April 26 2010

Clay Aiken "Tried & True (W/Dvd) (Dlx)"

Estimated ship date: June 11 2010 - June 14 2010

I feel a road trip coming on.

Wahhhh :cry: I just got this email from amazon.ca

We wanted to let you know there's a delay with one or more items in the order you placed on April 26 2010

Clay Aiken "Tried & True (W/Dvd) (Dlx)"

Estimated ship date: June 11 2010 - June 14 2010

I feel a road trip coming on.

Yep just got the same email. I heard there were some at KMarts, so I have someone calling across the border to check on that. Hopefully we will find something.

I had a comment on my Facebook profile from someone in Toronto. She said that there were deluxes available there so I may find some on Saturday when I go in for the CD release party. Let me know if you want me to get you some if I find any.

ETA: My Amazon order has been bumped to June 17th to 23rd. :( :( :(

:GM_FCA:

Such a fun day yesterday...he was terrific on the Joy Behar show...just wished the interview had been longer...they could have eliminated some of the other dreck on the show and just had more Clay! It was so good hearing him sing on GMA again! I didn't realize how much I missed seeing him on TV! This is going to be such a fun summer!

3 Days until Clay is on The CBS Early Show Saturday!:yahoo:

10 Days until The PBS Special Airs in Chicago!:yahoo:

19 Days until Clay is Bringing Broadway Home to NC!:yahoo:

37 Days until Clay is Addressing The Key Club Convention!:yahoo:

52 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:09:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim