# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

He tweeted again, about an hour ago:

Clay Aiken @clayaiken1hFor the record.... I hate twizzlers

I KNEW he'd be good at this!

*waves back at justclay12* To be honest, I'm not tweeting all that much, I just follow people. And yeah, there is a balance that has to be struck, IMO...many celebrities tweet way too often for my taste. I only have Craig Ferguson's and Clay's tweets sent to my phone -- they both do about 8-10 a week at this point, which is good. There are some people (Keith Olbermann, I'm lookin' at YOU), who tweets 20 times a day at least. Craziness.

I'm totally out of whatever is current and have no idea who Reed Timmer is. I'm pretty bored with social media. I enjoy face to face meetings so much more. I think I have the winter doldrums. :smack: Clay's tweets are cute but it's not the same as going out to a concert. Must be time for a girl's night out.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. :yahoo:

:GM_FCA:

Clay was at Book of Mormon last night.

36 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

37 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'm totally out of whatever is current and have no idea who Reed Timmer is. I'm pretty bored with social media. I enjoy face to face meetings so much more. I think I have the winter doldrums. :smack: Clay's tweets are cute but it's not the same as going out to a concert. Must be time for a girl's night out.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. :yahoo:

He's from Storm Chasers (so maybe not that relevant, lol). :) And he can blow up a phone easy at any time of year with his tweeting, it's just worse in the spring! There's almost no one else like that on my Twitter feed.

Couchie Are you still breathing? OMG what a finish to the 49'ers game..I so glad they won!

Kim

35 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

36 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim

Clay tweeted, but I am on my phone and cannot copy it over. Can someone else do so? It's about watching the Golden Globes for the ads rather than the awards!

Will you be watching the Golden Globes to see who wins awards or just to see if there are any new commercials for The Apprentice?

I believe he was already seen in a commercial tonight. I wasn't watching the Golden Globes.

Clay tweeted, but I am on my phone and cannot copy it over. Can someone else do so? It's about watching the Golden Globes for the ads rather than the awards!

ha ha..well I'm watching for the awards but I did see a new commercial that featured Clay.

How on earth did Kelsey Grammar win best actor. He is so over the top in the horrific Boss. Critics love it for some reason. I honestly don't know why?

I just got back from watching one of my husband's bands. This one only plays twice a year or so, so I kinda have to go see him. (Besides, in my opinion, he's the best guitar player ever!) Anyway, I'm pleased that I get home and the ad is already in the vaults! I love it!

And then, the video of the Adam Carolla podcast is there as well. Woohoo! Hope to have time to watch it sometime this week! (It's still husband's birthday weekend, so I probably won't get to watch it tomorrow!)

New tweet from Clay:

clayaiken Clay Aiken

@M2MEee I could never in good conscience accuse @pennjillette of not being nice. Other things?... Maybe, on occasion. But he's always nice.

29 minutes ago

I believe in response of some kind to these tweets possibly -

M2MEee Music2MyEars

Clays hot when he's pissed off! bring it@AshleyJamieson_#CelebrityApprenticeyoutu.be/ofk2rPc3T-E @clayaiken @pennjillette@lisalampanelli”

Then Penn replies to her:

pennjillette Penn Jillette

@M2MEee @clayaiken @lisalampanelli Give me some credit, I was the one who pissed him off.

Loved the one quick commercial! It's already up on YouTube. Very funny...

"For charity". :hysterical:

34 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

35 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim

Spin Update:Mediabase is now showing 4 stations playing "Bring Back My Love"...they have not listed what the 4th station is however. There have been 11 spins over the last 7 days which is an increase of 4 spins over the prior 7 day period. All spins have been overnight. Bring Back My Love" is now on the top 50 AC Chart at number 48 with a bullet (that means spins are increasing).

I was so engrossed in my Stephen King book last night that I didn't think to watch the Golden Globes....glad to hear the commercial is in the vault (not that I would have been able to see it in Canada anyways). I look forward to watching it tonight!

The commercial was great :dancetom: ....don't ya love watching Clay when he's excited about something...arms flailing, hair standing on end ! :cocktail:

He is just "so special", and I mean that in a loving way. :teehee1: This show is going to be so much more than we expected...methinks! :popcorngirl:

33 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

34 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall! :yahoo:

Kim

Morning all. Getting ready for work.

Wanted to drop off Clay's most recent twat tweet -

clayaiken Clay Aiken

Totally in love with the @CBSThisMorning format! If you're not watching it, you should be.

52 seconds ago

:hello:

ETA- The CA commercial is reportedly now up at the OFC.

Now I'm off to work.