# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

I vote for random...totally unaware...totally hot things...the guy is just naturally sensual.

I'd agree. Totally hot, maybe not even really thinking about what his fingers were doing, but enjoying it just the same. Randomly, naturally sensual. GAH!!!

BRB - I'm gonna see if I can capture a few screen caps.

ETA: Screencaps. They don't capture the movement as well as the video, but they're still rather fascinating.

070725_Gilford_RHW_RIClayFan_large0.jpg

070725_Gilford_RHW_RIClayFan_lar-1.jpg

070725_Gilford_RHW_RIClayFan_lar-2.jpg

070725_Gilford_RHW_RIClayFan_lar-3.jpg

Edited by Gibby

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate hate that work is cutting into my fun? To make matters worse, after work, I usually have to do work for our now closed business!

Oh well, tomorrow I need to remind my boss that after a little more than a week at work I am taking off! :Tour3:

Loved that review, especially this part:

So the first half of the first half was just that. Even the songs that weren’t about self-affirmation sounded like they were. And then everything suddenly coalesced a few tunes later for what would turn out to be the master stroke. “These Open Arms.”

“What if everything you ever took for granted was gone?” … “And everything you thought was right was wrong?”

Those very questions might be on Michael Vick’s mind right now. But our boy Clay was singing from the fist-sized organ in his chest. He’s no dummy. In fact, I figure him to be quite shrewd. The placing and pacing of “Arms” woke me up and won me over.

Aiken sang those soul-numbing lyrics with every ounce of focused emotional force he could conjure. Every hurt, every slight, every deep yearning to be loved when he wasn’t came out in that song. And let me tell you, we’re talking utterly convincing. I would’ve dabbed his eyes myself if he’d been teary.

I love that all sorts of people are now getting the TOA love!!

Don't go dying on me. Ya'll cracking me up. Guess it was good for you.

Muski I agree with what you said. In this country we have such a warped view of what a man is. Michael Vick - now that's a man. Nobody would snicker at him would they.

I hate Michael Vick. Anyone who is cruel to animals, especially dogs or kitties, is lower than low and deserves to rot in hell! (Besides, if he doesn't play this year it may help the Eagles' chances!)

Ansa, safe trip!!!!! I am so bummed I'll miss the fun Sunday but at least I'll meet you and couchie on Wednesday!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I am only sad because muski won't be there, but I still hope she will make it for at least part of the 4-fer!

And, I see Clay on Saturday!!!!!!!! Maybe I should check my hotmail account and see if I won a M&G! Yeah, like that will happen! I am so convinced it will happen I keep forgetting to check my email!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I need to watch the clip...but shit. Just the still pictures have me feeling....uh....I mean, even the shape of the microphone and imagining him...er....

:Thud::Thud::Thud::Thud:

TOTALLY! where are you!?!?!??! :scream:

Gawd...he's such a little shit....I just want to......

:hubbahubba:

Just watched RHW...

Wow!! I just fell in love all over again! :RedGuy:

Here's a present for everyone....

IMG_4281_filtered.jpg

Holy Freaking Gah! He's so freaking beautiful!

Edited by PhillyluvsClay

Looks like it's turned into a picture thread. No complaints here! Lots of hawtness going on in every pic.

These are more funny and sweet than hot. From huskerfalcon's SH vids, made into gifs by pixieglitter:

hfeargougelargeww0.gif

hfsweetkisslargefu8.gif

Edited by Gibby

OK WOW...that picture of Clay and Angela..HOT DOG with mayo mustard and ketchup!!

OK WOW...that picture of Clay and Angela..HOT DOG with mayo mustard and ketchup!!

Clay seems like he's about thisclose to making this expression: :hubbahubba: Clean-up on Aisle 3!

Words fail....... :hubbahubba:

Between that picture and this.....

MichiganDCATbend.jpg

Dayum!!!! Muski - are you getting insprired yet????

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Just got Spot's email that her Houston DVD is ready! I ordered that sucker so fast it made my head spin! She was right behind me and muski and Ldyj and Heidi Ho (*wave madly at her wherever she is!*). Heidi and I tried to keep our curly locks out of her line of sight! At the very end of her BYLM clack during the standing O after the lights come up you can see our backs!

And she makes the best DVDs! Cannot wait to get it!!! :Tour3:

I must really like that picture, because I've saved it twice in my photobucket account! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

That cause PuddinsJoy posted that picture a few pages back! Don't want her to think no one noticed.....

Of course, how could you not notice a picture like that???

I'm such a shallow bitch...that picture (by Tangerine) is so very, very gorgeous...

but I can't help wishing he'd buy one of these and use it!

This one?

oops! maybe not THAT one...

More like it, I think...

OK, go ahead, KAndre! Give me your best shot--I can take it...I know you want to....I know I'm being...uh...

picky....(bwah! good one, muski! :lmaosmiley-1: )

Can't help it...so many amazing, closeup beautiful pics of the man...but since our CLACK gatherers are sooooo good and get SUCH close shots and since they're often sooooo close already that their angle provides that shot that CLay himself often talks about (the up the nose shot)....then WHY, oh WHY won't he give his mirror image a good once over before he walks out on stage?

I'd still not kick him out of my bed, of course.....heh.

Edited by muskifest

I'm such a shallow bitch...that picture (by Tangerine) is so very, very gorgeous...

but I can't help wishing he'd buy one of these and use it!

This one?

oops! maybe not THAT one...

More like it, I think...

OK, go ahead, KAndre! Give me your best shot--I can take it...I know you want to....I know I'm being...uh...

picky....(bwah! good one, muski! :lmaosmiley-1: )

Can't help it...so many amazing, closeup beautiful pics of the man...but since our CLACK gatherers are sooooo good and get SUCH close shots and since they're often sooooo close already that their angle provides that shot that CLay himself often talks about (the up the nose shot)....then WHY, oh WHY won't he give his mirror image a good once over before he walks out on stage?

I'd still not kick him out of my bed, of course.....heh.

How's this...

IMG_4281_filteredcl.jpg

A little clone stamping in Photoshop doesn't hurt. Clay, this is just one of the many services I provide. Call me. I mean it. :F_05BL17blowkiss: Do you really want muski's finger up your nose?

I found this Gilford, NH m&g recap on the OFC and the poster gave permission for it to be posted on other boards. From SeaOfDawn:

We received our meet and greet passes around 6 - then Jerome came and got us, took us over to a side door and had us put our passes on (they were sticky on the back).

He took us behind the stage where there was a area with an awning set up for shade, had us each grab a folding chair and go up a couple of steps so we were under the awning. We put our chairs in a semi circle. He told us working for Clay was like being on vacation after leaving the hip hop world and he'd never leave this job. He gave us the usual instructions - no holding tightly if he hugs you, only one autograph, no using your own camera, they would take the picture....and then he went to get Clay.

Our first sight of Clay was him walking with Jerome complaining that there was something in his eye and he stopped at the bottom of the steps, tipped his head back and was blinking furiously.

He was wearing a nice yellow button down shirt, his favorite frayed khaki shorts and flip flops.

Then he came up the steps apologizing that he currently could see only out of one eye and would be taking his pictures with one eye opened and one closed. He came to each of us where we were sitting and as we shook hands, asked our names. When I told him mine he said, "Ooohh, Aurora" , which made me smile.

After meeting Genni (Panda), Michelle, Krystal, me, Hilde and Trish, he sat down. Lucky Panda and Trish for getting to sit on either side of him.

After sitting down he asked Jerome for some eye drops, and made some jokes about not being able to take out his own contacts and how he wears them for a month at a time, even sleeping in them. Finally he was able to get the dust out that had been bugging him.

He asked who was from NH (four of us were) and the other two were from Massachusetts. He asked us questions about the capital and the biggest cities, Lake Winnepesaukee, and mentioned how beautiful he thought the lake was. He told us they had driven 16 hours to get here but had thought it would only take 13 and he kept yawning and apologizing for his "chronic fatigue"

We each got to ask questions - I'm sure the other ladies will be able to fill out this part more- I kept being distracted by the fact I was really sitting and talking with Clay.

Someone asked what were his favorite venues to play, he took alot of time to think, I noticed that that his cheek was twitching when he was thinking. He finally stated that he likes auditoriums best because then people were close to the stage and he likes to have his audience close.

He talked about the upcoming Christmas tour and how he thought it was scheduled mostly in the midwest. No Canada stops - he didn't even think there was a raleigh stop this Christmas.

He mentioned not really liking Back for More - said he kept singing it on the tour because the fans liked it, but overtime he starting feeling like the lyrics were cheesy and he wouldn't be releasing it. He mentioned they had sent a male producer some music and if he comes back with the right kinda sound that Clay's looking for, then it will be a down deal and will be announced sometime when the tour was over.

We never discussed colors (sorry Newark).

He talked alot about missing his dogs and how the two of them were plenty. He stated him missed Raleigh - he wouldn't name who was allergic on the bus but stated it wasn't Jesse and not to believe the boards.

Someone asked him if he was happy and he said of course he was happy, why wouldn't he be?

I'm sure there were more questions asked... but I can't remember right now.

Then as the questions were coming to a close, Mary starting having us hand our items over to be signed. I'll let the other ladies tell what they had signed. I brought the first year fan club picture and Clay knew how to spell Aurora before I told him how. He commented that the hard names he always got right, but the seemingly easy ones were always hard - never failed if someone said their name was sue he'd write sue and it would turn out to be Tzou or something like that.

Then it was time to take pictures and Clay said, "eveyone get ready for your prom pose". I was the third picture taken and when he was putting his arm around me, I mentioned how I had gotten married recently and he joked that he better not do anything to upset the husband, then we took my picture and I told him how my husband had been joking recently that things were working out how they should - that I couldn't meet clay til I was legally bound to my husband and Clay burst out laughing. I mentioned how I starting dating my husband in July of 2003 and Clay said, "Wait, so I was first?" and I said, "Yes, you were first!" and he laughed again.

It was a wonderful experience - he was so funny and relaxed and easy to talk to - I wish I'd been better prepared to ask questions.

Safe travels to all of our concert goers this weekend! Ansa, have a great trip! I am heading up north to my mom's place this morning for our annual Elvis Festival. It's a fun time, lots of Elvis impersonators, some new, some old favourites, some world champions...and then on to my son's double header baseball game on Sunday. Be good while I'm gone, y'all!

Edited by lickiest1

He told us working for Clay was like being on vacation after leaving the hip hop world and he'd never leave this job.

Love me some Jerome!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Safe travels to those who are winging their ways in various directions!!! :TourExcite:

OMG..Its the bling QUEEN"S birthday!!!

Dear KAndre...

:bday2: :bday2:

From your faithful minion#061964

Yup love Jerome...

thanks for the goodwishes. had a hard time sleeping...and woke up at 5:30 and have butterflies in my stomach...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

will be checking in tonight!!!

First of all -- NOSE HAIR? WHAT NOSE HAIR? All I see is a big bunch of pretty in that picutre....

...but I have noticed boogers in some videoclips I've seen. *g*

Secondly -- what a cute M&G story. Again, great minds think alike because I zoomed in immediately on Jerome's statement as well. I :::heart::: Jerome. I also loved Clay's Sue/Tzou comment -- too funny.

Thirdly -- Ansa have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!! :TourExcite: :Tour3:

And finally, and I might say, most importantly --

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANDRE!!!!

:me0: :party20: :nana:

:bday2:

Yummy gif bottlecap....

And that one of Clay giving Angela a kiss on the forehead -- I think our own couchie should grab that one and make it hers.....

ETA with some new pretties:

Why is he pouting?

anh17.jpg

And then he gets all gangsta...

02Meadowbrook.jpg

And then he breaks into that grin that I simply love....

4xo2xid.jpg

Someone asked him if he was happy and he said of course he was happy, why wouldn't he be?

Ooooo. Now that just makes me feel all squisssssshy inside. I've always gotten the impression that Clay is a genuinely happy person. Seeing the best in life and ignoring the rest. So ... *happy sigh*

Oh course there are those that would choose not to believe this happiness statement. I'm sure there are sooooopersekrit reasons for Clay to be evasive about this issue. But not me. I he's making the lemonade...I'm drinking it.

*g*

-----

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Everytime I think of being in Cali for 3, count e'm 3!!!!!, shows in a row in less than a week I just about pee my pants.

I'm a bit excited.... :blush:

:TourExcite: :TourExcite: :TourExcite:

---

edited cuz well ... lenonade???? d'oh.

Edited by jamar1700