# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

OMG..Jamar we have to try and meet up...who are the other FCA going to CA shows??? Jenna???

we will have to bring our dcat rings...shirts and I will have a tote bag

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He talked alot about missing his dogs and how the two of them were plenty. He stated him missed Raleigh - he wouldn't name who was allergic on the bus but stated it wasn't Jesse and not to believe the boards.

Someone asked him if he was happy and he said of course he was happy, why wouldn't he be?

bwah..god I love him.

message board transslation - well he really wouldn't tell a fan that he wasn't happy - he's too private for that.

we will have to bring our dcat rings

doesn't Ansa make the cutest typos. Of course I have no idea what she means here... thrings, pins, bling? BWAH.

we will have to bring our dcat rings

doesn't Ansa make the cutest typos. Of course I have no idea what she means here... thrings, pins, bling? BWAH.

PINS!!! OMG...I am just in pins and needles waiting for the time my friend picks me up.

Kisses from the Great White North!

There is no graphic spectacular enough (but of course ya'll continue trying, to say how much we love you.

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

Kelly gets the message, returns to pop

So much for that dirty country album. Don't mess with Clive. When all is said and done, I like the way Clay handled things much better. I just feel Clay wouldn't have come out this lucky and unscathed (a little public humiliation) - and not had the good will of the press in the battle.

th_bdayparty6qy.gifKAndre and CrazyForClay!

bananatype.gifMeadowbrook Bugs Immortalized in Clay's Show features the New Hampshire concert with a photo slide show, the Columbus review from The Other, and a look toward Newark on Saturday. All in the usual places -- OFC and Carolina On My Mind.

I have a one-hour reception gig Saturday evening, but hope to be home in time for the cellcert. Can't wait! :)

Happy traveling to all headed west! :TourExcite:

TGIF to FCA! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Caro listen.gif

Well we didn't even think to do anything in LA since we figured so many would be involved with their home boards...but we (Ansa, me, CG) are looking now for a restaurant to eat at before the concert - maybe aroudn 3:30 to 4ish. Any LA peeps have any ideas? And those who can, can just meet up there before the show.

LOL we also decided to do stacked parking and make a party out of it. It's only frustrating if you don't know what to expect. And I'm just cheap that way. :cryingwlaughter:

Oh, my. KAndre's a Leo...who'dhve thunk? :whistling-1:

And may I say how much I BWAHAHAHAH'd! when I read "Greetings from the Great White North!"

considering who wrote it, the author's name...etc. I had all kinds of quips ready to fling but then I saw that it's her B'Day! :RedGuy: WOOOOOT!

Happy B'Day to my "Southern Heat" literary consultant, all-knowing of things related to Tyra's hair! So glad our paths have crossed... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

:09: :fest33: :19: :partytime2: :bday2: :large-smiley-003:

PS...and many bows and tips of the hat and sincere thank yous to KarenEh? for the photoshop magic! Please consider yourself commissioned to make similar adjustments to nasal foliage overabundance evident in any future otherwise drool-worthy and thud-inducing pics, 'kay? :lilredani:

Edited by muskifest

Was downloading some sh...stuff last night while my teenaged daughter sat next to me...I had headphones on so that I could listen to the most recent Classics clip...when Clay went into his ultra-campy "Sexyback" gyrations, Muskidaughter said, "EEEEWWWWW! What's he doing?"

I wondered, myself, actually. WITH the sound, it was...er...interesting. Without it? One shudders...(YVMV)

Anyhoo, I gave her the headphones to watch and listen to Angela's Houston "Listen" (which, I think, is her vocal best) and she was wowed...I didn't offer to let her listen to any of Clay's songs....However, at one point the CH banner flashed across the screen and she said, "Whoa! MOM! What's that?" in horror and embarrassment.

I calmly looked at her and replied (headphones still on)..."Why that's Clay's infinitely hawt 'sexyback', dear." and then went back to the laborious chore of downloading more sexy.

But not before hearing another 'EEEEWWWWW" from my uberkewl teenager. :rolleyes:

Kisses from the Great White North!

There is no graphic spectacular enough (but of course ya'll continue trying, to say how much we love you.

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS ONE COMES PRETTY CLOSE!!! (thanks bottle!)

k.gifa.gifn.gifd.gifr.gife.gif

redrosesparkle.gifhappybdaysparkle.gifredrosesparkle.gif

ADDING MY GOOD WISHES TO THE FABULOUS KANDRE!!

HAVE TO FINISH PACKING FOR MAINE AND HEAD FOR THE AIRPORT!

:F_05BL17blowkiss: :hugs-1:

Edited by cha cha trusty

Well we didn't even think to do anything in LA since we figured so many would be involved with their home boards...but we (Ansa, me, CG) are looking now for a restaurant to eat at before the concert - maybe aroudn 3:30 to 4ish. Any LA peeps have any ideas? And those who can, can just meet up there before the show.

I'd love to meet you guys. I'm not super familiar with the area around The Greek, but I can do a little research. What do you all have in mind, in terms of price, type of food, atmosphere, etc.?

I'd love to meet you guys. I'm not super familiar with the area around The Greek, but I can do a little research. What do you all have in mind, in terms of price, type of food, atmosphere, etc.?

I'm thinking Italian or Asian (CG is vegetarian)..and a good dinner from $15-25 maybe? Something like that - a comfy place - not stuffy or too ritzy (of course the price range may take care of that heee).

As to K'Andre - Might I try and speak for all of us?

birthday9.gif

If I have to only speakfor myself of the great dominator? world dominatrix? leader, I can only say she must feel message40.gif

and it is time to party group_dance_ani.gif.

Now to be serious - where do I deliver Scarlett's camera?

Happy Birthday KAndre!

So I'll put my LA Greek findings in the concert thread, OK?

ETA:

Loved this about the M&G report:

they should not believe everything they read on the message boards.

I can imagine how exasperating it must be for him to read stuff on the boards that he knows is so flatly wrong.

And yeah, why wouldn't he be happy? He's in the middle of a successful tour, he has some television opportunities ahead of him, he has a record in the works. No, he's not "King of the World" yet, but there are many, many artists who are worse off than he is.

But, no doubt, many will choose to believe that he's bravely hiding his tears, too noble to express his crushing bitterness and utter despair.

Edited by JennaZ

he's bravely hiding his tears, too noble to express his crushing bitterness and utter despair.

True, JennaZ! And let's not forget to add...

"...long suffering saint that he is." to your wonderful verbiage. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

oy.

Going nuts here, folks...everyone's taking vacation now and we've had three key people resign in the last month....and now I'm the "point" person (translated: point where all the shit rolls down to) for our early Nov. conference with no BODIES to do the work.

ANybody twiddling their thumbs and would like some extra work? :scream: heh.

seriously? :unsure: notsoheh.

post-98-1158235369.gif

Well, gosh, since she's in Canada and all on her birthday, I'll offer up something tasteful and subdued. Actually, I'm doing that because I don't know how to do the fancy stuff. Get yourself a street hot dog for me, okay? I had one up there on Saturday, sat on the steps at Avenue and Bloor and ate the best darn thing I've eaten in ages. Toronto has the best street meat ever! Heck go ahead and have two, it's your birthday!

Happy Birthday, KAndre!

:7252:

Cool....Alex is going to come in to the office with me tomorrow to help me do some much-needed work before I'm gone next week for Carrie's softball tournament.!

And we're going to pay her minimum wage! She's excited and I'm relieved. I think I can get her to help me enough so that I can can feel less stressed about being away for a while....whew!

So....any more HAWT pictures to keep my spirits up as I try to make my way out of these paper piles? :lilredani: