# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Paypal - I set up two small savings accounts with money for paypal - when I need to make a payment, it does take time, but I try and keep someoney I can afford losing in there. They are not connected to my real banking accounts and I made the bank change the electronic access from my SSID to a random set of numbers.

My strawberry banana pie is finished and chilling in the refrigerator. No thanks to you guys for sharing a recipe with me. :medium-smiley-070:

BWAH! that made me laugh out loud. I have never made a strawberry pie in my life! Now if you had asked about a banana puddin' that would have been something else. heee

To truly understand Tsathy, you haveto read Shack's recaps of AI2 at TWOP.

He started it, and it became a legend as Clay became the love of his life and he was determined to take Clay as his bride - I believe that if you did not know the original story, you, as a fan, might take offense at that. But the fan stories there after about Tsathy hiding underClay's bed in the mansion and in the closet and feeding Carmen babies just seem to show how far the fandom, for TWOP posterss, has changed.

There was some debate after the creation of the name CLak for Clay if the name Rack for Ruben video might have something to do with dinner for Tsathy.

thanks playbiller...I never ventured over to TWOP at the time. I was too skeered....now, not so much LOL

Yep lickiest...just read the full review.

Edited by laughn

Scans of the review from the Clayboard:

Not as wonderful as reading the chopped up version provided earlier - contains some of the usual digs, but still an pretty good review overall.

OK, I am heading home in a half an hour, so anyone who was holding back the RHW clack on my account (so as not to get me fired) can go ahead and upload it now! :cryingwlaughter:

Scans of the review from the Clayboard:

Not as wonderful as reading the chopped up version provided earlier - contains some of the usual digs, but still an pretty good review overall.

OK, I am heading home in a half an hour, so anyone who was holding back the RHW clack on my account (so as not to get me fired) can go ahead and upload it now! :cryingwlaughter:

Yeah. *sigh*

I wish just every now and then that these guys would realize it would be 'cool' to actually write an honest review of Clay and leave the cheap shots at the door. It isn't a crime to enjoy him, ya know?

I'M PACKED!!!!!!

I start my trip tomorrow that ends on Saturday 5pm...I am shocked that the packing was so easy. maybe its because I;ve planned out what I'm going to wear a long time ago? HEE

So now...I just wile away the hours till I pack my laptop and say bye to my family....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I get to see couchie, YSRN, Muski this sunday...too bad CG won;t be with us but I will bring my laptop and we will say Hi to y'all.

Unlike some other places I've read, I don't read posts here that make me wonder why the poster is still in the fandom, because their writings seem so full of disapproval and in some cases, active dislike. I'm probably overgeneralizing, but I've always felt like the regular posters at this board have a pretty high level of affection for Clay, in all his goofy glory and sometimes cheesy goodness. An occasional less-than-stellar review or difference of opinion won't change that vibe for me. As always, YMMV and whatnot.

Who fooled around and made you mod. Oh yeah. :cryingwlaughter: I hope nobody's opinion varies on that.

Never regretted that decision...hee.. WORD on that whole post Bottle.

Can I now officially blame YSRN's bad influence for the fact I haven't packed for my flight tonight? Her and her little wicked video clips!

How sad is it that somehow I know that peanut was not his hamster, but his roommate's...Amy?

I was just going to post something about this.

Play and atinal...thanks for your PSA...hope all goes well with your problem atinal..goodluck

ITA though that it'd be nice, one of these days, to see someone write a review without feeling as though they have to dampen their praise with insults.

Pshaw on them...especially when there's a LOT to good to focus on in this review. I know it doesn't make sense to me either -- that it's almost a compulsive need for these reviewers to "write with slams", but I choose to look at the good in this review and ignore the bad. Kinda like Clay does, I like to think.

Ansa I hope you have a fantastic time in the next week or so! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

The Meadowbrook website has pictures up from last night.

Actually, I think it is this reviewer's attemp at humor, and not wanting to appear that he was totally won over by Clay. If this guy really is that critical of most performers, as the poster suggessts, then it sounds like he must have been pretty impressed by Clay.

Ansa, I hope you have a wonderful time on your California adventure, you so deserve it.

Thanks to everyone for your concern and hugs on this identity theft crap, it helps. So far it looks like I've been lucky, but I'm not sure how many attempts this joker might have made.

The past few days I've been cleaning my closet, we put one of those closet organizer systems in the back of my closet. The good news is my closet looks great, the bad news is the rest of the rooms on that floor look horrible. Where did all of this crap come from, when did Imelda Marcos move in and where am I going to put all of this stuff.

Back to Clay.. I'm so glad Clay added RHW, I really wanted that for lickiest, now when is someone gonna get that woman the clack of it?

To add one more thing about the duet on Listen. I know I've already said I love it, I do. I listened to it all the way to painting yesterday (about 20 miles) and all the way home. I think it came off so well, but I think for me it is also just the joy of having another song sung by Clay. I also have a feeling, it may be mine alone, that Clay really loves to sing duets. Almost every show that we have any video from, even going back to pre AI days, he has chosen to do a duet. I think he likes the give and take, the harmony and playing off of another performers talent.

ETA: There are some great pictures of Clay in those from the Meadowbrook site. Are the professional photographers getting better?

Edited by atinal

So I was a little afraid to read the actual article after seeing the comments you guys made...but was pleasantly surprised to find that I wasn't all that inflamed by the "extra female hormone" comment.

Know why? 'Cuz I've always thought Clay had a special empathy and affinity with women---females. He DOES have what society has insisted on labeling "female" tendencies in his some of his manner, his sensitivities, his heart---don't you think? Combined with his undeniable hawtness that is undeniably MALE :Thud: , those 'female' hormones or whatever just make him that much more irresistible to me.

In fact, I've always thought the same of my hubby---he just seems to 'get' women more than most other men I know. And I see him letting that extra 'femaleness' show---for example, crying at a sad news story on tv and at the end of almost every damned---crap! I've forgotten the name of that TV show with Jennifer Love Hewitt...anyhoo, he's never been afraid to be himself and part of him IS what some people would call 'female' traits, you know?

So....ultimately, this writer is just another one who got whammied by the Aiken fog, IMO. Like we've always said, all we're asking is to go to a concert and see for yourself. He'll get YOU, too. :lilredani:

By the way....I had lunch with my boss today (the big boss since my boss resigned) and presented my case for a raise and title change....keep your fingers crossed, but :unsure: it looks good... :medium-smiley-070:

:balloons: :00000442:

ETA: atinal, I created my own identify theft last year when I stupidly believed a PayPal email saying I needed to confirm information, etc.....I did it and then realized, "Wait a minute! PayPal doesn't have my work email address! I use my personal email address!" But damage was already done. I had to go through red tape hell at the bank---close accounts and credit/debit cards, etc---but luckily, no one got to use my information before it became void. There are lots of scumbags out there. :angry2:

Edited by muskifest

Safe travels Ansa! California peeps - don't get Ansa deported or anything, and have a swell time partying together. Make sure you keep us updated on the Clayapalozza.

I forget who is the hand-lover here. From marhaven at CV:

MeadowbrookDCAT2.jpg

Hmmm...although I do love Clay's hands (not THE hand lover here, however, I don't think) and have appreciated many incredibly hot and lovely pictures of the man's hands....this pic is not my fave...there's a little too much of the "Jesus praying at Gesthemene" vibe to it for my tastes.... :unsure::cryingwlaughter:

He does have beautiful hands, though. sigh.

And yes, C'back, that's the show! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by muskifest

'Cuz I've always thought Clay had a special empathy and affinity with women---females. He DOES have what society has insisted on labeling "female" tendencies in his some of his manner, his sensitivities, his heart---don't you think? Combined with his undeniable hawtness that is undeniably MALE :Thud: , those 'female' hormones or whatever just make him that much more irresistible to me.

<snip>

So....ultimately, this writer is just another one who got whammied by the Aiken fog, IMO. Like we've always said, all we're asking is to go to a concert and see for yourself. He'll get YOU, too. :lilredani:

ITA! He's such a fascinating combination if you ask me, and I love that about him. I think his being raised primarily around females gave him some good insight there, and he's not afraid to show that. "Manly men" don't seem to get that about him...in fact, I think it scares them. Hence, one of the reasons of reviews that keep harping things other than Clay's music. Those that can't understand frequently mock, sadly.

Good luck with the raise muski....

I forget who is the hand-lover here. From marhaven at CV:

MeadowbrookDCAT2.jpg

Meeeeee!

*pets pretty new avatar*

Hmmm...although I do love Clay's hands (not THE hand lover here, however, I don't think) and have appreciated many incredibly hot and lovely pictures of the man's hands....this pic is not my fave...there's a little too much of the "Jesus praying at Gesthemene" vibe to it for my tastes.... :unsure::cryingwlaughter:

Hee! I can see that actually, but since I do profess to be a Christian (a bad one at that, *g*), I'll take it.

And I'd pray with him anytime. Hopefully in the "oh God, oh God, oooooooh Gooooooood" variety.

*so going to hell*

Know why? 'Cuz I've always thought Clay had a special empathy and affinity with women---females. He DOES have what society has insisted on labeling "female" tendencies in his some of his manner, his sensitivities, his heart---don't you think? Combined with his undeniable hawtness that is undeniably MALE :Thud: , those 'female' hormones or whatever just make him that much more irresistible to me.

Totally agree with this whole statement muski.

Any RHW clack available yet?

RIClayFan's RHW is up!

Omigosh? Just what is he doing with his finger on the mic at the very end? It'll be interesting to see if that was one of those "planned" hot things or a totally random hot thing.

Either way...gaaaaaah.

Edited by jamar1700

Don't go dying on me. Ya'll cracking me up. Guess it was good for you.

Muski I agree with what you said. In this country we have such a warped view of what a man is. Michael Vick - now that's a man. Nobody would snicker at him would they.

Any RHW clack available yet?

RIClayFan's RHW is up!

Omigosh? Just what is he doing with his finger on the mic at the very end? It'll be interesting to see if that was one of those "planned" hot things or a totally random hot thing.

Either way...gaaaaaah.

I vote for random...totally unaware...totally hot things...the guy is just naturally sensual.