# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Clayzor, you've been baking up a storm, when's the party!!!! Carrot cake!!! Yum!! and yours is to die for. Glad Tom helped you find the recipe.

Hasn't she though...yum. carrot cake. I'm still stuck on th strawberry pie.

I have no idea about the size or scope of the San Diego airport, but as my group arrives and gathers on Thursday, there might be some time to meet up somewhere. Possibly! IIRC, it will be over a few hours that we all arrive, before we head out by vehicle. I'll get my cell phone number to you - maybe we can at least say hello!

CG, Ansa and I get into San Diego around 9:30! So if anyone is coming in around about then I'd love to meet you.

I believe Faye will be attending the San Diego concert. Sooooooooooooo. I expect Clay will tone it down on the Angela dancing, the crotch grabbing, and the pelvic thrusting. Let's hope not, though. I can't wait for him to grab a double handful of Angela's butt, or to bend her waaaaay over again. :eusa_whistle:

Couchie if you really are interested, hee, this is where I got the pie recipe from. I did slice one banana and put in on the top after the pie was made. I suppose one could also add some fresh blueberries, or both, if so inclined. They are exceptionally healthy for you.

http://www.preparedpantry.com/strawberrypie.htm

Bottlecap I would of done the same thing if I had of got the number 1 poster out of 3000. I can't wait to get my poster in the mail, that lickiest1 was so kind to pick up for me. I don't care what number it is. I'm just happy she was able to get me one. Are they all sold out now?

ETA: :F_05BL17blowkiss: Thanks PuddinsJoy.

Edited by Clayzorback

Chatty bunch, ain'tcha? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Alex and I got into the building, but not without needing to charm the security guy. It helped, I think, that I had my cute blonde teenager with me and that the guard's name is Alex, too. heh. Well, the fact that I had the my corporate credit card and my driver's license for a picture ID and the keys to the office helped convince him, too. But let me tell you that he wrote down every single bit of info from my license and credit card before giving them back to me...

which makes me oh-so-happy since the weight listed on my driver's license is like a fantasy number from many years ago! :cryingwlaughter: Maybe his eyesight is failing enough so that he didn't watch my fat ass walking to the elevator and then wonder if I am indeed who my license says I am.... :lmaosmiley-1:

AND before coming here, I stopped by the garage sale for Carrie's team and ended up going back home to pack up some sh...er, treasures from our own garage to add to the sale! Cool....let's hope it gets gone...

Oh, the excitement mounts! (love that verb)...Jenna's gonna sit with Claygasm---and ME, if I end up making it to the Greek!...But even if I don't make it, I'm so glad she's grabbing one of my extra tickets for that concert and that CG will have a concert buddy! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And Clayzorback ...may I say that this made me feel schmoopie?

I swear to God, you make me laugh every. single. day. Without fail.

It feels good to think I make somebody happy just by being my naturally smutty, silly self. :blush:

Edited by muskifest

I haven't put my washing machine through a cycle without clothes..AMATEURS. I HAVE almost burned down my house at least twice..you know putting something on the stove and then going back to clack.

:lol:

I just want you all to know that each post you make makes one less thing clean in my house for tomorrow.

Hee.

I tried to catch up last night... I did. I laid down at about 7 or 8 or something for a quick nap...and woke up at 9 this morning. Whoops!!

vacuumsm.gif

I tried to catch up last night... I did. I laid down at about 7 or 8 or something for a quick nap...and woke up at 9 this morning. Whoops!!

vacuumsm.gif

bwah..but do you have to clean carpets! By the time Ansa and CG get here I may be wiped out!!

I just had to bring this over. I commanded Fountaindawg to come up with something showing Clay killing off the "bugs" in his life so to speak and she outdid herself!

DANG THOSE GNATS!

Too funny!!

I found this on another board and wanted to remind everyone to VOTE :)

"Posted by littlec

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's email from Faye.............requesting everyone vote for Clay on the cohost award for R&K.......I think he wants this one guys"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention all newbies...you can VOTE HERE on our own board:

http://findingclayaiken.invisionzone.com/i...hp?showforum=63

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Check this out, y'all! :RedGuy:

The Trading Post

Remember that flyer and info about the pre-party at Pala I posted a while back? The one that my good friend is doing a big hunk of the organizing for? Well, she showed me this site where they've put some cool merchandise for sale...I like the Clay Dawg Tags...A different picture on a dog tag for each concert! $5 each! All pics are used with the approval of the photographers and BAF and all proceeds go to BAF!

They're really cool...I like the Frisco one and the Philadelphia one...ldyjocelyn, you're gonna LOVE the Frisco one.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I need some strawberry pie -- or at least some carrot cake. I hate cleaning. Need a maid.

Can't wait to see clack of the Idol the Musical banter That sounded hilarious.

Dang Muski..wish I knew about the garage sale. I have some junk treasures that probably would have brought some money in for the team. I do hope you make it to LA. Should be a fun night.

Ansa has an accent. LOL. heeeeee

OK back to the cleaning while I watch my other boyfriend, Denzel in Deja Vu.

bwah..but do you have to clean carpets! By the time Ansa and CG get here I may be wiped out!!

Lord, don't give me any ideas!!

Just think... Gayle's Bakery.... mmmm....!

washing.gif

Hey Ansa! I was telling Alex about how you're coming from Canada and visiting and how you and Couchie and I were spending the day with YSRN and how it's close to the Santa Cruz boardwalk. She said, "Cool. You want my extra ride tickets to give her?"

We took her and some friends to the boardwalk for her sixteenth birthday, remember? And they each had a day pass for all the rides. She had some tickets left over...so...

Do you like roller coasters? :whistling-1:

Claygasm called me! She went on and on about the acoustics and how beautiful the venue was and how freakin' FUNNY Clay was tonight...and how incredibly strong and gorgeous his voice was...but mainly she said he was comedic GOLD...just too freakin' funny for his own good. Said that during TWYMMF, he was trying to get Jerome to sing, but he wouldn't! :cryingwlaughter:

She and I chatted and then I heard Jerome giving his instructions at the bus line. He'd warned about flash photography a few times, saying if he saw the flashes, he'd just turn Clay around and take him away, regardless where he was in line. Then he said, "I won't have to come to get YOU like I do when we're inside. Here I've got HIM and can just take him away!"

BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

ETA: She was really glad to hear you're joining us at the Greek, JennaZ! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by muskifest

I was busy this evenin, so didn't get to listen to the cellcert. Sounds like the concert was fantastic tonight! I'm glad we'll have some good clack.

It's funny to read the cellcert threads after the concert's over. Things get reported so fast that they're not always accurate, and then 7 or 8 people have to correct things over and over. It's like huge game of telephone all over the boards!

:cryingwlaughter:

It was a pretty fun concert. Clay seemed to have loosened up even more than usual - and he has been pretty loose lately.

I was fortunate to sit behind the screamer girls that Clay recognized. They behaved in the second half. Thought I might lose my hearing in the first half.

I have not read what was, but I have to say it was a hysterical bus line, went in all different directions

Quick comments

BC - mission accomplished half way.

The e-mail from Faye, I thought that post about the e-mail was withdrawn now. I would think that anyone who was a friend of Faye would not post things on boards, but that is just how I would behave. The only categopry for R&K I think is funny and appropriate and might be used is "most touching moment"

Someone did flash in the bus line and people went after her, it was people pointing at each other, denying it was them, but it did not happen again that I saw.

Welll, I would not say that Clay talked to much about Idol, he did manage to get the looks across though. Hey, what do you expect, he did not sit near the pole! If he had, we would have had something much worse.

Somewhere is the second half some guy shoulted out something to Clay and invited him to do something inthe back. Clay said the show was completely rehearsed and they brought their own shouters along so each show could be the same.

Oh my...many, many wonderful

qualities

to this picture, wouldn't you agree? I mean, you know...like specific aspects of the composition and whatnot...

:hubbahubba: Something for everybody, I do believe. hair, mouth, stubble, hands, thighs, shoulders, O face, uh....stool shot...and uh.....stool shot.....and uh....stool shot with legs open shot....and...

th_anewark15.jpg

:Thud:

Edited by muskifest

The only categopry for R&K I think is funny and appropriate and might be used is "most touching moment"

Somewhere is the second half some guy shoulted out something to Clay and invited him to do something inthe back. Clay said the show was completely rehearsed and they brought their own shouters along so each show could be the same.

BWAH to both of these playbiller!

:cryingwlaughter:

Yay, I'm up. And getting ready to go see my girl. Whooot. My next clayventure starts today! Muski, are you up. Do you have a printer...I have a paper jam I can't fix. I need to stop before I throw my printer out of the window.

I love Jerome. Just watched his little instructional bus chatter.

OMG.

bigappleforclay's LAA from last night. Run, don't walk.

Surely the best he's sung it, and the voice is front and center. Absolute perfection. :Thud: I don't put much 'live' clack on my not-an-iPod, but this one's going on there right now.

Couchie! Got it all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

oh, and I've printed out what you sent me too...

heh. I CMSU! :cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1:

And I just got deborah's mp3's of last night's concert on CD now...Muski's Softball Mom Van will be rocking on the way to Santa Cruz today. Look out, world! :Tour3:

Good morning...uh...afternoon...FCA!

Was at a wedding 3 hours away yesterday, and drove HOME after the reception. My husband and I fell into bed at 1:00 a.m. this morning, and neither of us got up all that early. Even if I knew that clack was available, I still couldn't force myself out of bed this morning. Anyway, the wedding was very pretty, and interesting. My niece married a very sweet gentleman from Guatemala, and she will be moving there with him after the honeymoon. The entire wedding was done in both English and Spanish, because there were several members of his family there who speak no English whatsoever. It was very cool to participate in this wedding.

Anyway, I'm now downloading the clack from last night -- it sounds like the man was ON again once again. I haven't gotten to LAA yet, but I've seen a bunch of the banter clack already. "I thought I'd try to be cool, but then I thought....screw it." Priceless, simply priceless.

OK, now for MY time for begging for a gif. I haven't had a chance to peruse other boards yet, but if anyone sees a gif from bigappleforclay's "BanterFunnyFaces" clack, specifically 0:05-0:10 when he's making all those smiley faces, I would be forever, FOREVER in your debt.

The hair is looking GOOD [tm Chico]. What a cute, cute man. Kinda sexy too.

To my California peeps (and one wayward traveler) -- have a fantastic time today, and eat a hot dog for me, OK?

Last night was fantastic - Clay put so much into every song, every move - he was literally wiped between songs. People think he was kidding when he collapsed after both the medleys, but he could hardly catch his breath. I was so impressed about how quickly he recovered and how he could get enough breath to sing again.

The lights were apparently making him qite uncomfortable, as he mentioned it many times, and after all the muggy outdoor concerts, it seemed strange. He seemed a little off in energy, but you would never ever know it from the performances, just for the the way he seemed wiped between songs.

I can't believe that she got his hair to look so different in such a short time.

Hey, they were near NYC, so maybe Clay got Steeve'd. Seriously, though, the part is on the opposite side, so maybe that's some of the difference.

:allgood:

:POP: Can't wait to hear more about the real-life adventures of Couchie and Ansa!

"Schlemiel, schlimazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated!" Which one is Laverne and which one is Shirley? Does that make Clay and Jesse your Lenny and Squiggy?

:lilredani: