# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

I'm baaaaack!!!!!

Actually, I have been back for hours, but I came home to no electricity!!!!! And when I have no electricity, I have no water. There was a storm here I guess. Actually, we hit a terrible storm as we were leaving my friend's house in NJ.

But whatever, I am back and still smiling from last night. Got my milececond of a TOUCH as he fled past at the speed of light saying "Thank you very much" as if HE were on speed!!! It was actually rather comical!

I ended up sitting in the same row as playbiller - 2nd row on the side (unfortunately not on the side where he came into the audience....) and saw Ms. KAndre.

It was a great evening and I will try and write a recap later (of course I said that about Philly and never did....). Well, let's put it this way. I will try and write one later this evening because if I don't I can guarantee you I won't get around to writing one before I leave for the CA4-fer!

I got some pictures and will upload them now to see if any are worth posting.

I guess the No. California folks plus Ansa are at YSRN's partying without me. **sniff** Have fun! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ok, off to play with my pictures and maybe write a recap!

Phew - somebody else finally posted so I can post again. Glad you had a good show, Claygasm, and look forward to your recap.

:juul: I guess the California girls are too busy with their daiquiris and whatnot, and can't be bothered with the likes of us. :P Yeah, I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I'm grumpy.

OMG.

bigappleforclay's LAA from last night. Run, don't walk.

Surely the best he's sung it, and the voice is front and center. Absolute perfection. :Thud: I don't put much 'live' clack on my not-an-iPod, but this one's going on there right now.

This was a fantastic performance. I so hope David Foster makes an appearance at one of the California shows and plays the piano for Lover All Alone. It would be great, I think, for Clay to get such a public stamp of approval in front of an LA industry group.

Speaking of industry peeps, I wonder if the presence last night of some NY label people and of Clay's assistant (whomever he or she might be), means they were having some work-related discussions or whatnot. I sure hope so.

HEY FCA!!!

we are at YSRN's beautiful place!!!

we are all very envious of her with her beautiful grounds ..lots of plants and her house that she fixed all according to her tastes....so cool.

we are now watching clack ...having margaritas and just reminiscing about JBT....

will add more later ...just on my first drink...

Couchie here:

And I'm ready for my third. She's sooooo slow.

We are downloading last night's clack and in the mean time reliving JBT. YSRN's dog, Lucky, is in love with me and keeps licking my face. Or maybe he's liking the margaritas.

Muski is busy being enthralled by her boyfriend. She has the cutest smile on her face when she watches clack.

OK almost lost the post because I'm not used to using a laptop.

It's so weird to have Ansa here and not chatting with her through AIM. We're going to have a great time over the next week.

CG wish you were here. Wish you all were here. YSRN's house is just gorgeous and yet so comfy.

OK I'm going to try to post this. Can't beleive this took ten minutes. Oh cool YSRN taUght me how to scroll. I'm really pathetic. Oh and I tell on myself before they tell on me..just like Clay.... got out of the car to go to the bakery and my sandals were on the wrong foot. didn't even notice. LOL... I'm such a geek.

Couchie wrote:

Oh and I tell on myself before they tell on me..just like Clay.... got out of the car to go to the bakery and my sandals were on the wrong foot. didn't even notice. LOL... I'm such a geek.

And you had how many margaritas????

Dang, you guys sound like you're having a blast. Wheee!!!

Make sure you d/l bigappleforclay's LAA and MOAM (Joanne's is v. v. pretty also).

Hey No. peeps and friends!!! Sounds like a good time is being had by all!

Looking forward to seeing ALL OF YOU (because I really, really want YSRN to come to at least some of the shows and because I have to believe muski will make it to at least some too!!) later this week!

Ok, I have a few pictures to share. Please keep in mind I am no Karen Eh? nor can compete with any of the recent beauties I have seen. Some are a teeny bit out of focus but I liked them anyway. Anyway, here goes.....

NewarkcloseupDSCF2333-1.jpg

Newarkclay2.jpg

newarkclay3.jpg

newarkclay4.jpg

newarkclay5.jpg

newarkclay6.jpg

newarkclay7.jpg

newarkclay8.jpg

More to come....

Well, if anyone is still breathing after Claygasm's staggering pictures . . . gahhhhhhhhh!!! Thank you CG!

anyway, where was I . . .

OMG.

bigappleforclay's LAA from last night. Run, don't walk.

Surely the best he's sung it, and the voice is front and center. Absolute perfection. :Thud: I don't put much 'live' clack on my not-an-iPod, but this one's going on there right now.

This was a fantastic performance. I so hope David Foster makes an appearance at one of the California shows and plays the piano for Lover All Alone. It would be great, I think, for Clay to get such a public stamp of approval in front of an LA industry group.

Speaking of industry peeps, I wonder if the presence last night of some NY label people and of Clay's assistant (whomever he or she might be), means they were having some work-related discussions or whatnot. I sure hope so.

bigappleforclay's LAA is gorgeous to watch, but close your eyes and just listen to that man sing . . . takes my breath away! Thanks for recommend cindilu2!

Bottlecap, I love your thinking regarding Foster making a CA appearance - it has to be at the Greek doesn't it? and yes, let's hope work-related discussions are happening - I view that as always a good thing.

Did we ever figure out if Jennifer is still his assistant? I know the Raleigh?Charlotte? article quoted his assistant Janice? Maybe he has more than one, as someone suggested. Hey Laughn how are you going to keep them straight? I still love your Jennifer skits the best.

HEY FCA!!!we are now watching clack ...having margaritas and just reminiscing about JBT....

will add more later ...just on my first drink...

Couchie here:

And I'm ready for my third. She's sooooo slow.

We are downloading last night's clack and in the mean time reliving JBT. YSRN's dog, Lucky, is in love with me and keeps licking my face. Or maybe he's liking the margaritas.

Muski is busy being enthralled by her boyfriend. She has the cutest smile on her face when she watches clack.

It's so weird to have Ansa here and not chatting with her through AIM. We're going to have a great time over the next week.

CG wish you were here. Wish you all were here. YSRN's house is just gorgeous and yet so comfy.

.... got out of the car to go to the bakery and my sandals were on the wrong foot. didn't even notice. LOL... I'm such a geek.

Waves to FCA'ers doin' Clay at YSRN's today - well, clacking qualifies as doin' the man, doesn't it? Judging by Muski's cute smile, I'd say we have a resounding yes. *g*.

I'm envious of the great company and cold margaritas! YSRN, your home sounds lovely and Lucky sounds like a lush - j/k of course - Couchie's actually the lush - Lucky just knows good company when he sees it - or else he's eyeing her sandals. *g*

BWAH to Couchie and your footwear. I don't think you're a geek - but I recommend more margaritas before the next bakery run - that way even in the event of another tragic fashion miscue, chances are you won't even notice and if you don't see it - it never happened, right? Kind of like life in ClayLand - only usually not *g*.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to all - so glad you're having a wonderful time - we miss you! :hugs-1: !

eta eeeeeeeeee!!! Couchie!! lookee lookee! I think I'm officially going to move up tonight! I'm so proud! :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by PuddinsJoy

YAY for CG and playbiller and all the rest who had got to see a fantastic show last night. I'm enthralled by the clack from it. Both bigappleforclay's and joanne's LAA are outstanding.

muski, thanks for thinking of me with the Frisco dogtag. I think I'll wait until the end of the tour, and then order a bunch of those. Definitely need the first three shows (2 of them because I was there, the Frisco show because of that killer picture), and for some reason, the Sterling Heights one is calling my name too....

Ooooo, that would be way cool. *crossing my fingers*

I wonder if because those people were there, some of those "slips" in his banter (such as the pay statement) were more than just "slips." Who really knows but Clay, eh? Heh.

*sob* I wanna be in California, drinking margaritas and watching clack and laughing and looking at YSRN's pretty flowers and house and such. *sob*

If anyone has any last minute suggestions for the thread title poll, please post them here or in the thread. I'll probably set the poll up tomorrow morning.

newarkclay4.jpg

CG you are selling yourself short. This one made me swoon. Gah. :Thud:

Damn it, in preview she posts MORE pretties, and there's another one that I've got to quote just to see again....

newarkclay14.jpg

There we go....

Good heavens Claygasm - these are beyond gorgeous! the expressions on his face make me giggle and then gasp - all in the matter of a few seconds. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by PuddinsJoy

Claygasm, those are some really great pics. I love them all, but the ones of the 3 of the from The Classics set are really really really great. I love the expressions you caught. Did I say really great enough?

You also got some drool worthy pics of Clay.

I'm reposting a very detailed Newark M&G recap from butterflyshine. I thought the tours thread and the M&G tidbits might be the better spot for it, but I see Claygasm already quoted one of my favorite parts. :RedGuy:

(sorry, sort of new and not sure where to put things)

btw...I've decided I need to have a deep and meaningful relationship with this picture...

th_Newark07mee2u25.jpg

per mee2'a request...please do not post these pix on the OFC, thank you.

(this post brought to you by edits-R-Us)

Edited by laughn

Claygasm, those are some really great pics. I love them all, but the ones of the 3 of the from The Classics set are really really really great. I love the expressions you caught. Did I say really great enough?

You also got some drool worthy pics of Clay.

Word - those pic are great, and I really love the ones with Q&A.

I like to image the Big Blue Bus is a pretty lively place to be as it pulls out of the venue. Everybody's calling their family and friends (I bet Chamberlin's mommy misses him something fierce), cracking on each other, and rolling their eyes at being forced to watch yet another episode of the West Wing. Somebody fires up the satellite connection and starts hunting for Clack so they can discuss the show. Mary and Jamie look at the wardrobe schedule and plot how soon the lowriders will go back into rotation while pretending to discuss merchandise sales. Clay frantically searches for his iPhone while Jesse and Sean snicker that he'll never find it in their latest hiding place (the box of "feminine hygiene products" under the sink in the bathroom). Jerome and the bus driver commiserate about how crazy the kids are and check the GPS for a McDonalds in the area...

Thanks for the nice comments on the pictures. You should have seen the ones that got away - a.k.a. they would have been great if they hadn't been blurry!

Great recap of butterflyshine's M&G. I thought this part spoke volumes:

Well, let me put it this way. The world abounds with a lot of conspiracy theories. In actuality, there are very few conspiracies in this world, so no.

I like to image the Big Blue Bus is a pretty lively place to be as it pulls out of the venue. Everybody's calling their family and friends (I bet Chamberlin's mommy misses him something fierce), cracking on each other, and rolling their eyes at being forced to watch yet another episode of the West Wing. Somebody fires up the satellite connection and starts hunting for Clack so they can discuss the show. Mary and Jamie look at the wardrobe schedule and plot how soon the lowriders will go back into rotation while pretending to discuss merchandise sales. Clay frantically searches for his iPhone while Jesse and Sean snicker that he'll never find it in their latest hiding place (the box of "feminine hygiene products" under the sink in the bathroom). Jerome and the bus driver commiserate about how crazy the kids are and check the GPS for a McDonalds in the area...

BWAH! And I really can imagine it going this way too....

Well, let me put it this way. The world abounds with a lot of conspiracy theories. In actuality, there are very few conspiracies in this world, so no.

First of all, now I'm really curious, and can't wait to see this recap. Off to read.... Secondly, hmmm....I think there might be a thread title in there some where....*g*

Well, you know, RCA made him say that... :eusa_whistle:

Hehehe!

So all she had to do was ask for the M&G and got in? Where do I sign up?? :medium-smiley-070:

BWAH!!!!! :lilredani:

Boo hoo!!!! I wanna be in CA playing with all the cool kids.

Y'all have a blast!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So all she had to do was ask for the M&G and got in? Where do I sign up?? :medium-smiley-070:

Hey. if butterflyshines is willing to make an effort to moderate the mess that is the OFC message board, I think she at least deserves a M&G! Seriously, that has to be a nerve-wrecking and thankless job...

Hey ya'll at YSRN's house! Have a margarita for me! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Fascinating M&G report. Ya gotta love him for this:

RCA doesn't control his blogs! Glad he finally said it. So many have been so willing to believe that the label controls everything he does.

Beautiful photos, Claygasm!

Hey, peeps! Muski here...marguerita #4....yeah, I'm driving home later....what of it?

We watched the Cary JBT...sigh...fun, fun....We were all ready to watch a DVD of last night's concert. YSRN downloaded everything and got us all hot and bothered with anticipation---

Then she said, "Oops! I don't have the software to make DVDs....my bad."

It's not NICE to fool Muski....(flashback to that corny Mother Nature commercial about margarine or some such shit heh...) so we ate all kinds of luscious desserts, instead.

We're trying to convince YSRN to join everybody at the Greek, but she's balking at the plane tickets cost, etc. A couple more margueritas should do it, though.

Claygasm, your pics are yummy! Now....let's go find KarenEh and get her to work her photoshop magic---wage anti-nose hair war if you will--- :whistling-1:

OOPS! My glass is empty....later, babes! :F_05BL17blowkiss: