#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

Hey Meesa! Welcome. Glad you posted!

Tulsa hmm......I hope I didn't say anything too bad! And if I did it wasn't me it was keepingfaith*g*

Oh and ldyj you are right I just adore Clay Aiken!

Welcome Meesa

Hee what a day!!!

it reminded me of AI shows...the anticipation of his performance...wondering what he will wear, what he will sing.

Then watching and getting nervous and hoping he would do very well...

I knew he would do well cos he is well read...have a great memory and very savy...

I wonder how all the other celebrities would do....

Can't wait for Couchie's report!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I had to bring this over from the cv. It's CLASSIC!

eBay auction for http://cgi.ebay.com/Clay-Aikens-Childhood-...1QQcmdZViewItem

OK, I know that these could well be fakes, but is it wrong that I was excited because I bought the same set for my daughter when she was young? :RedGuy:

So, what time is couchie due home????

***Taps foot impatiently***

She's home...she is working on a quick recap now...then she will fill it in.

the most important thing...She loved the hair...said he looked adorable and that she argued with other fans about it...

While we're all waiting for Couchie... :F_05BL17blowkiss: here's something else to look at...posted by karebear at GCA...sent to her by a friend, titled 'backstage NJ'

th_backstageNJ07.jpg

:cryingwlaughter:

BWAH!! Such a jokester.

For those of you not reading the CH, F'dawg actually took a suggestion of mine and ran with it right over some members of FCA. link

That back stage NJ picture reminds me of what a brother he is to Quiana - that is a brother thing to do to someone. I wonder who took the picture.

Edited by playbiller

Jesus, I love those Knoxville photos!

That third one knocks me offa my feet!!

:hubbahubba:

BAF Update for the AYSTAFG pledge totals:

Current Pledge Total: $84,051.97

Actual Donation Total: $3,845.50

Last Updated: August 28, 10 pm

:clap:

Heh. I have NO idea! :lol:

I don't think so. It's not like they give you any training around here! Hee.

BWAH. And it all works pretty damned well too.

ETA: Crap Top of page yay

We've just got to stop chatting late at night--it's too risky. LOL.

:cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jmh123

:RedGuy: waiting for Couchie's report, checking to see if I have an Avatar, thank you to Cindilu and loving the Fifth Grader reports from around Claytown.

Meanwhile, YSRN did you really call me a Witch with a 'B'? awww, thank ya. Just so you know, the red leather jacket has only been loaned out once -- to you. Now I charge $1 per pet. Last time I looked I had over $20 in its pocket.

Further meanwhiles: Best Baseball Movie Evah. Rhubard, 1951, Ray Milland, Paul Douglas.

"A true classic especially for those lovers of furry little beasts and baseball. Gene Lockhart is delightful as T.J. Banner, owner of a baseball team that is not very good. He adopts a cat, a mean cat that has a "fire in his heart" that T.J. wants his ball team to have. That is why the name of Rhubarb is given to the cat. The team at first cannot stand being the laughing stock of the baseball world with a "cat" as the mascot. When another team brings a dog to chase Rhubarb the cat is the victor and the team slowly begins to behave with the "fighting spirit of the cat." Before T.J. can see all of this he dies and leaves his baseball team to Rhubarb with Ray Milland "Eric Yaeger" as the protector of the cat. This "cat team" starts to win and win and win. A must see comedy for all. "

That review is from googling, I don't think it's available now, maybe on an old movie channel.

Recap over in spoiler thread

I answered some questions too...if you have more I'll try to remember. Just nothing about hair, pants, waldo ok? :cryingwlaughter:

I'm still on cloud nine. Just caught up with ya'll today.

heee I wasn't throwing down with anyone over the hair.. LOL...It was a funny moment. Spot was on the phone and she was talkinga bout the hair and I say Hey the hair looked great hee. Really, ya'll know me. Unless hte hair looks like shit I just don't notice. And so to me he was fine.

And Merrieeee... was that you. Not liking the snowflake hair is cause for banning..in fact, may be our only cause? :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Welcome to the newbies today. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Kellie Pickler. Sweet sweet Kellie. What can I say. I think the editors will make her look awesome.