Ansamcw

Spoiler Threads

I'm calm. I'm calm, I'm in my happy place.......no i'm not!! :3:

Yup same here..we are getting a phone call from Couchie as soon as she can...

It was smitten who said he had got $50 question right, she made a mistake, we still don't know.

Edited by dewdrop

Hello, All! Just finished teaching two violin lessons with my mind on the taping. :D

Does the audience really have to take an oath of silience? :rolleyes: "Fifth Grader" must not realize that the entire Clay Nation will be watching in November no matter what. :lol:

Caro

Heh, I don't even know who my 5th grade teacher was, although Clay is a bit younger than I am. Just a little bit.

Does anyone know if Pickler went before or after Clay? Cause if it's after, then the audience is probably "captive" til she's done.

Anyone have a brown paper bag????

Yes, but it's being used!!

Toots, I borrowed your hyperventilating bag to use as a barf bag. You don't mind, do you? I'll give it right back...

I think I read somewhere else that Kellie went first....

ETA: but I can't find the source!!! AAARGH!!!

Guest Toots

Why thank you Bottle. Nice little distraction while waiting for him to win the million.

Edited to bold Bottle. Hey, I'm new at this shit stuff.

Edited by Toots

Heh, I don't even know who my 5th grade teacher was, although Clay is a bit younger than I am. Just a little bit.

My 5th grade teacher was the Wicked Witch of the East. :(

Guest Toots
I think I read somewhere else that Kellie went first.

Probably didn't take much time. Hope Clay didn't get to gawky with Kellie's chest and have a brain fart. That boy does love him some boobies and she's got big ones!

Edited by Toots

It's been an hour since the connection was lost--surely it wouldn't take that long even if he went all the way to the million??

ETA: I did not just post at the top of the page--did not. I'm thinking maybe Pickler is second, or somehow they've got the audience captive for something.

Edited by jmh123

Please pass barf bags and hand me one??? :scream: No news ??? Does this mean good news????

Guest Toots
I think I read some where that Clay likes his milk in glass bottles, not plastic.

Tee Hee! Good One Play!

Who's couchie calling? I left my cell phone at home today! :scream:

She's calling me -- and I hope she calls soon, because she's supposed to call me at work *cough* and I'm only here for another hour!

I found my source -- EmeraldEyes at the CH says Kellie was first.

BTW, I think Kellie may be smarter than she lets on. We'll just have to see. Besides, she's playing for a charity too (don't know which one)...we want them ALL to get good money, right? Right?

*crickets*

And I'm sorry, but I'm laughing here at all the nerves. Were ya'll like this during AI?

report from CV said that Clay went first, not Kelli...

ETA...just saw your post ldyjocelyn... :cryingwlaughter: I guess we'll see what happened for sure when Couchie calls...and I hope it's sooooon

Edited by laughn

I'm going to have to pick up my daughter from school here in a minute. I hope Couchie calls soon, too!