Spoiler Threads

Ansamcw

BTW, I think Kellie may be smarter than she lets on. We'll just have to see. Besides, she's playing for a charity too (don't know which one)...we want them ALL to get good money, right? Right?

Well, she would have to be smarter than she lets on, cuz she lets on to be barely functional. If she was really that dumb she wouldn't be able to find her way home at night.

But she is funny, and I think she has good comedic timing. I just object to anyone thinking that they needed to act like a dumb blonde with big boobs to be successful in show business.

And I'm sorry, but I'm laughing here at all the nerves. Were ya'll like this during AI?

I jumped into this fandome as AI was just ending...never voted or anything...but I was a mess of nerves when he sang at the World Series.

The man ruined baseball for me forever.

Edited by laughn

Oooh I see I am home just in time for the excitement! But everyone is starving and there is no food here so I will have to check back later to find out how it all turns out. I am sure he will do fine. I am looking forward to couchie's recap!

His 5th grade teacher is there.

How sweet is that? I bet he invited her.

I think I read somewhere else that Kellie went first.

Probably didn't take much time. Hope Clay didn't get to gawky with Kellie's chest and have a brain fart. That boy does love him some boobies and she's got big ones!

:cryingwlaughter: Clay had a lot brainfarts this tour. According to him anyway.

I think Kellie Pickler is smarter than people think too ldyjocelyn. I hope she wins lots of money for her charity as well.

I think I read some where that Clay likes his milk in glass bottles, not plastic.

:cryingwlaughter: :lmaosmiley-1: One for you playbiller.

I was a wreck during AI and I have gotten better this past year, but I find myself a little nervous now. Did he actually have to use a kid already for the 25,000 one? That doesn't sound good. We need a hand wringing emoticon. Oh play . :eusa_whistle:

I have the perfect distraction. My neighbor upstairs' dishwasher drain backed up, and he wasn't home at first, so it leaked all over my kitchen counter and floor. I discovered this around the time the taping started, so I'm taking time off from spoilering periodically to go clean something up. I'm about half-way finished. Not upset about the kitchen mess, not worried about the taping. Perfect combo. I love this fandom!! :RedGuy:

From lylekira at CV:

people in the Audience are texting people on the OFC

she heard clay is doing really well

yeah, but then kwhite posted...

Not to be a downer, but we found out they were pulling the information we already had from the ofc chat!!! Amazing how much word travels and gets around in this fandom!! LOL

yeah...we are all like starving people fighting over crumbs of information...LOL

Yeah, I read that later, too, laughn. But I reserve the right to believe it anyway. I'm happy in my delusions. :)

And maybe Clay really is doing well, ya know? Hopefully we will know soon in the next few minutes.

ETA: EEEEEEE! Top of the page! I'll take it as a good omen. :RedGuy:

Edited by Gibby

Waves to lightmyfire . Aloha........ :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Where the heck is couchie? We need info.

Do ya think Jeff had a accident and she is his replacement :whistling-1: just sayin'

All kidding aside, thanks for this spoiler thread, the boss just left so I thought I'd take a quick look and thanks for the ROFLMAO Toots and Play :cryingwlaughter:

My stomach is doing flip flops and is full of butterflies

From CH,
Clay walked away with 300k. He knew the 500k answer but didn't want to risk it.

Ain't bringing the hair report, sorry.

Good news - he was funny and made funny faces.

bwah!, jmh! I saw it and thought the same thing! I don't get it. Why the Hades can't he ever have good hair for his tv appearances? Well, that's an exaggeration, I know, but still....I mean...this is going to be PRIME TIME television!

Oh well.....he made mucho buckeroos for BAF! :clap:

Sounds to me like he had Steeeeeeeve do it instead of Jamie. The description reminds me of the ATDW photoshoot pics, some of them.

ETA: It's always good hair for someone. I took the description with a large shaker of salt.

Edited by jmh123

yeah, but then kwhite posted...

Not to be a downer, but we found out they were pulling the information we already had from the ofc chat!!! Amazing how much word travels and gets around in this fandom!! LOL

yeah...we are all like starving people fighting over crumbs of information...LOL

I have the perfect symbol for this fandom

150a2535.jpg

I would title it - and this is how fact is born after about 10 cloops

Edited by playbiller