Spoiler Threads

Ansamcw

:wub:

I had to leave, I was making myself sick with the anticipation. So I just got back to find out my boyfriend is not only HAWT, he's smart, too. Sexy doesn't work without the brains to go with it, for me.

Bad hair, huh? :lmaosmiley-1:

Looking forward to couchie's recap. :)

Is anyone else exhausted?

Edited by Bookwhore

From Spot: After the show was over and Clay was talking to people on the floor and getting ready to leave, two men came over. Both of them hugged him, not your perfunctory "hollywood hug." They walked up with a firm stride and "grabbed him and hugged him." One of them was Mark Burnett.

Mark, Clay, Jeff and the other guy stood there talking for a few mins before they left.

Doesn't Mark Burnett also do "The Amazing Race"? Hmmm....

Sounds to me like he had Steeeeeeeve do it instead of Jamie. The description reminds me of the ATDW photoshoot pics, some of them.

ETA: It's always good hair for someone. I took the description with a large shaker of salt.

Well, well, well, what was the description!!!!!?????? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZ

Did somebody say STEEEEEVE hair? I loved STEEEEEVE hair.

Was it dark?

Were the bangs long?

HELP ME!!!!

He said that he though he knew the answer but that he could set up 30 camps with $300,000 and he didn't want to risk it.

Turns out he knew the answer, and it was a tough one. Who wrote the Federalist papers with Alexander Hamilton and John Jay. Answer was James Madison.

She said he came across as very intelligent.

All this is from spotlightlover via GBB.

It's been a long time for me, but is that really something a 5th grader would know? Just askin? I don't remember that in my son's homework either. I have felt that way about other questions on this show, so it could be that I'm really out of touch with what grade schoolers are learning these days.

Before anything else - HAS NO GLASSE BEEN CONFIRMED?????????????

Heh, I don't even know who my 5th grade teacher was, although Clay is a bit younger than I am. Just a little bit.

Loved my 5th grade teacher - but she's dead now.....

From CH,
Clay walked away with 300k. He knew the 500k answer but didn't want to risk it.

Ain't bringing the hair report, sorry.

Good news - he was funny and made funny faces.

Bad hair??? BAD HAIR??? On national TV??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sounds to me like he had Steeeeeeeve do it instead of Jamie. The description reminds me of the ATDW photoshoot pics, some of them.

ETA: It's always good hair for someone. I took the description with a large shaker of salt.

See MOST of the ATDW hair was great. Remember Library MAn??

Then again there were those pictures at the OFC.....

**Prays for Library Man hair but please not as dark as AI5 hair**

Can't resist ya:

The hair was "horrible. It looked like he styled it with snot."

It look darker, no highlights.

Way too much product, bangs were like teeth on his forehead.

Oh dear god..........

deleted results spoiler

Mods -- do you think I should delete all these spoilers within a day or so? Is this board searchable via google??

ETA: I decided I would just because I heard they deleted the results at the OFC, and maybe it would be better. All the ones I posted have been quoted a bunch anyway.

ETAA: Well, the results are everywhere now, so that was probably pointless. Anyway,

:allgood:

Edited by jmh123

Is anyone else exhausted?

Yeah, Bookwhore...but getting worn out by Clay doesn't seem to affect me the way cleaning out the garage does, you know?

Well, CG...at least Clay kept his contacts in for you today....but the hair really does sound like shit. Can't wait for a picture. Couchie doesn't notice hair so much, so I doubt she'll clarify anything for us there....

I'm still waiting for a shirt report. I know he had a tan jacket, jeans and black boots...but what about the shirt? Dark? (ihopeihopeihope) Tucked in? (iprayiprayipray)...and for GAWD'S sake, people!

Was his zipper down? :hubbahubba:

Edited by muskifest

And also remember -- we got reports that his hair looked like pure crap at the Tyra show too. Both those looks (becuase there really were two that day, heh) turned out to be some of my favorites.

bottlecap's too. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

BC. I am shocked. I use calculus every time I redesign my kitchen (going on 20 years now). It is a part of every day life spoken like former math major! I also used some vector analysis when plotting sailing courses and taking into consideration tidal and flow patterns - very neccessary when sailing in pea soup fog in shipping lanes (never believe that sailing instructors know anything when you go on week long cruising courses - I had to do the plotting to keep us from running aground or into the ferry lanes and repair an engine and force people to stop sailing because the weather was changing and a gale was about to strike).

On Clay's hair. One thing I have learned is that some people have higher standards for Clay's hair than I do. Take all things with a grain of salt until you can see it yourself.

It's party time!!20ebd841.gif

Edited by playbiller

Just to clarify, I originally didn't bring the report over because of the way it was worded, not because I believed that the hair was awful. In fact, my own description was designed to get keepingfaith's motor running.

Thanks for the pic, gurrrl, he looked pretty hawt there to me. There were a few of those pics I didn't like, but that one--lurve. :RedGuy:

Excellent point, ldyj. Tyra hair turned out to be the favorite hair for many fans.

Remember, Clay did say in a M&G that they were going for AIW hair --- which was darker, no highlights.

And also remember -- we got reports that his hair looked like pure crap at the Tyra show too. Both those looks (becuase there really were two that day, heh) turned out to be some of my favorites.

Yep, not worried about the hair at all. I've learned to love it in all it's many stages

(except the fauxhawk...which btw, I believe, was evil :P)

I'm just glad he got to show his stuff...the brainy stuff that is...not the other.

I'm confused.

Am I supposed to be loving Steeeve as a hairstylist? Or hating him?

Am I supposed to be loving Jamie as a hairstylist? Or hating her?

Because in the course of this fandom, I've heard all four of these. At the same time.

I just want to keep my stories straight.

:whistling-1:

Damn it, couchie didn't call me, and I have to do something now. I hope YSRN can take her call!

Almost forgot -- :clap: Clay for winning lots of moolah! And being smart and shit!

Via CV:

I just heard from Poshpenny after the taping. I've seen the reports from Spot, so I'll just add the things that I didn't read from her report:

Posh said hair was pretty good except funky bangs. Wearing what looked like pink and white Pala shirt, grey jacket, jeans, no glasses, and no stubble seen.

His Fifth Grade teacher, Ms. Armstrong was there.

Kellie Pickler sucked the life out of the room. She won $50,000.

Clay knew all of the answers. He consulted with one child, or looked at her answer, but had already guessed the right answer and the child had the same answer.

During the warm up, they played "Sexy Back" and "Yeah." (The originals).

Clay was funny and wonderful.

Clay stole Jeff Foxworthy's punchline at least twice, and Jeff seemed amused at that.

Jeff Foxworthy seemed amused with him and said great things about him. Said something at the end to the effect of "I admire what you do onstage, but I admire you even more for what you do offstage." He also said something about Clay being a "top quality human being."

There are children who are picked for 2 questions each to help the celebrity. They can ask the child what their favorite subjects are. Clay asked one little girl what she liked, and she said "I like you."

They tried to get Clay to sing the theme song of the show with one little girl who sings so that she could say she'd sung with Clay Aiken, but Clay didn't know the song.

EEEEEEEE!!! Sounds fantastic! Little Girl, I like Clay, too!!!