#18: He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Cheerful snark, cheerful criticism, cheerful smut, cheerful acceptance, cheerful sporking, cheerful threats, cheerful maniacal laughter....
    • There are so many different kinds of beautiful...
    • He's blossomed from a confirmed nerd to an international bon vivant.
    • You never know when that rush of emotion will hit you when it comes to Clay!
    • All it says to me is that Clay's critics are full of s***, six ways from Sunday.
    • Clay Aiken:glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!
    • This guy is not only a star, he is a lot more...

From CH:

Just a clarification.....

The interview with Clay is during the Atlanta auditions episode BUT we'll see a small clip of it at the end of the Miam/Detroit auditions as a promo for the following week. Hope that makes sense...........

Hopefully we'll have a screencap up later today of Interview Clay! The contrast between Atlanta audition Clay and 2007 Clay is striking.

EEEEEEEE! There's a preview clip that's just been vaulted. He's wearing the black button down shirt, the one from Syracuse I think. Bangs. He says "Crap! My whole plan is completely gone!" And there is new old footage of him on the street in Atlanta!

ETA CU link.

Ah.....I should have warned you guys about how eandpmommy has a tendency to swoop in, leave pictures of weapons of mass destruction and then swoop out again.. :clap: She has quite a collection of photo Clack that she is very generous with... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ok...finished my meeting with the hotel guy. Taking a little break and then going for another walk through alone with my notepad...

Gonna call Gibby to see what her schedule looks like! :RedGuy:

Oh, and Clay is hurrying to give all of you women a present, look!

0021ydpq.gif

And here it is: :hubbahubba:

ClayAiken-Houston-7-6-07-u.jpg

EEEEEEEE! There's a preview clip that's just been vaulted. He's wearing the black button down shirt, the one from Syracuse I think. Bangs. He says "Crap! My whole plan is completely gone!" And there is new old footage of him on the street in Atlanta!

ETA CU link.

Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpilicious. :hubbahubba:

ETA CU link.

That's my Clay.

CRAAAAP!

Heh. He cracks me up so much. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA CU link.

That's my Clay.

CRAAAAP!

Heh. He cracks me up so much. :cryingwlaughter:

I know...just from that little clip I think I can safely say he gives the best interviews of the former contestants ever...what personality.

OMG...that picture eandpmommy dropped off...so lethal. Is that from the last tour???

Loved the clip! I bet we are going to get the Perfect Strangers story!

Kim

New pictures of Clay in NYC on the CB...sorry I don't know to bring them over, but he looks scrumptious!

Kim

More pictures of Clay in NYC a the CB...can I bring them here?

You can post any picture you would like to share...is this from the UNICEF event?

you can put up the link and I can get them if its ok with the poster.

As per OFC, Clay's episode on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader is going to Air on Oct. 11!!!

Yippee!. Something else to add to the countdown! This has been a great clack week!

Kim

I would LOVE to know what he's saying in those. I'm thinking the letters 'F' and 'O' might be involved, lol.

How can anybody look at him and call him fat? Boggles the mind!

Looks like the bucket hat to me, luckiest1.

eta:

As per OFC, Clay's episode on Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader is going to Air on Oct. 11!!!

That's only a week away. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEE!! I'm offline for a couple of hours to commute home, eat dinner, and run a few errands and all CLACK breaks out!!

CRAP!! Love the AIR promo for next weekend!

Any context for the NYC pictures? (And am I bad for giggling about the "Hamburgers" caption?) :imgtongue: Looks like his folded up hat and maybe some earbuds in his hand to me.

And Clique actually updated the OFC with honest-to-goodness breaking news that we didn't know ahead of time? That deserves a crazy chicken!

:3:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I drive home and all sorts of stuff shows up. Love the pics, love the promo...can't wait for next week's AYSTAFG!!!!

I am one happy camper. Thank you Clay for making everything all right in my world again!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I just love him!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Do you think I am excited?

Any context for the NYC pictures? (And am I bad for giggling about the "Hamburgers" caption?) :imgtongue: Looks like his folded up hat and maybe some earbuds in his hand to me.

Yep, that's what I was thinking, it could be the bucket hat with an iPod or something in the middle.

I don't know if the two things are related or not, but there was a thread at the OFC started yesterday about someone whose friend called them from a diner in NYC and said Clay was having lunch there.

I've never been one to get into conspiracy theories regarding RCA or Roger, but Roger leaves RCA Oct. 1 and since then we have had a whole week's worth of clack...coincidence or not?

Kim