#18: He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Cheerful snark, cheerful criticism, cheerful smut, cheerful acceptance, cheerful sporking, cheerful threats, cheerful maniacal laughter....
    • There are so many different kinds of beautiful...
    • He's blossomed from a confirmed nerd to an international bon vivant.
    • You never know when that rush of emotion will hit you when it comes to Clay!
    • All it says to me is that Clay's critics are full of s***, six ways from Sunday.
    • Clay Aiken:glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!
    • This guy is not only a star, he is a lot more...

I made this banner a during the JNT05 for my little board. It could be neat to update it, perhaps.

FCBanner06.jpg

YES!!!! definitely!!! would be a great banner in honor of the atlanta audition week... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Invisible926 posted this side by side comparison of current/AI2 Clay at CV. What an amazing contrast!

AIRewindsidebyside1.jpg

Nothing can make me smile like looking at this man does. Even in the worst of times, I just can't look at him and not smile, even if it's only with my heart.

I loved this part. A heart really can smile.

Is this what you're looking for? :Thud: I wish it was bigger....

hey, where did you find him? (Her?) Is that a sooper sekrit emoticon stashed away somewhere for special people? Can I be a special person, too? I have trouble posting without thuds, drools and hugs.

Very nice banner, Cindylou. :clap:

Just dropping in, :Thud: to get my fix this morning.....

but Klik sounds familiar.......

zena shudders as memories of lunchbox Klik concoctions come to mind. My mother was a good cook but the things she did to Klik were just gross....

You guys make me go from ooooooooohhh, (Liney and her pics) to

ick (for the Klik), to

yesss............mmmmmmm..... for this

Me too! I don't know what he does but I just have to see that face or hear that voice and I just grin from ear to ear. He makes the day so much brighter. He really has made a difference in ways he has no idea of!

People in Kroger's and Wal Mart must think I 'm nuts. Staring up at a speaker in the ceiling, grinning like a Cheshire Cat! Of course I cannot possibly move until the song is over*g*

Hope you have a really goood weekend, merrieeee!!!!!

and then, zena reaches for her kleenex box,

Cotton, Playbiller,......packing for Vegas...... sobs....and pets pretty Vegas tickets that don't have an airplane ticket to keep them company.

to this

I wish it was bigger....

So many openings....so little time.....

:cryingwlaughter:

It's like going through a complete emotional ROM (range of emotion). I think I need a nap after all that :hubbahubba: exertion.

Invisible926 posted this side by side comparison of current/AI2 Clay at CV. What an amazing contrast!

Great banner! I see the same guy just getting a little more comfortable with being beautiful as he gets more mature.

As for the "poochy" chin; my medical background is speculating, oops, I never do that, nope not me, :imgtongue: thinking that the Paxil/meds may be the culprit there. Nuttin he can do bout that; it's just a common side effect.

Kareneh? :naughtywag: Shouldn't you be packing???? Gah, she's already gone.

:goaround:

I have wondered about that Zena cos I doubt he is actually eating more now or has less activities. I think what he should do with this change is dress and fix his hair with that in mind. When he is normal Clay guy...I can see he may not bother, but I am wondering if he will have a different hairstyle or get a whole new, better fitting wardrobe for the tour and the Vegas Christmas show.

I made this banner a during the JNT05 for my little board. It could be neat to update it, perhaps.

FCBanner06.jpg

YES!!!! definitely!!! would be a great banner in honor of the atlanta audition week... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Thank you, ladies! Question though - can the banner be a little wider than it is now (780pixels),even just for one special occasion? I've tried updating with JNT06 and DCAT Clay, and ATDW and AIW, but there just isn't room!

For Bookwhore:

Thud! Thud.gifDrool!Tasty.gif Hugs! bighug.gif

FCBanner06.jpg

Thank you, ladies! Question though - can the banner be a little wider than it is now (780pixels),even just for one special occasion? I've tried updating with JNT06 and DCAT Clay, and ATDW and AIW, but there just isn't room!

For Bookwhore:

Thud! Thud.gifDrool!Tasty.gif Hugs! bighug.gif

I think so. I think the 760 width is to accomodate smaller monitors but we can probably make an exception.

FCBanner06.jpg

I love that banner. See, even during the JNT05 when he was skinny as a rail, he was getting that little double chin.

... slowly crawling out of my sickbed, unexpectedly amped at the sight of ......

clay9.jpg

clayblackwhiteip3.jpg

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone, and thanks for the thanks for the presents/pictures I dropped off... I have good taste in pictures, I have good taste in sexysingerguys, and I have good taste in boards (love you FCA)... :F_05BL17blowkiss:
I'd say that was an understatement! HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY LINEY, and I hope yours was way better than mine. But really, really I'm not complaining -- after what happened on my birthday to certain people having a connection to merrieeee. Did I dodge a bullet or what? Who knew it was my lucky day to only be sick ... I was merely winged!! And you merrieeee should feel absolutely bulletproof for a good while!

muski, thanks for the laugh. If you could see me now, you'd laugh too, I don't think there's enough money in the lottery to get a man in my bed today! But ..... I think I'll buy a Lotto ticket tomorrow on the outside chance. What the hell.

{{{{{{{{YSRN}}}}}}}}}}

I don't feel like talking except to say that I need to take a mental holiday and revisit Jones Hall, because I'm jonesing for this guy who was hotter than a $2 pistol that night:

He likes big butts ... I like full packages .... schwinggggg

HoustonBB.gif

I'm a believer! I believe he is down with OPP!

HoustonOPP.gif

And loving the whip action ...

whipme.gif

But when all is said ... The Thighs Abide ....Duuuude, the things you do with that rivet!!! .....

AClassic.gif

I love that banner. See, even during the JNT05 when he was skinny as a rail, he was getting that little double chin.

Loverly banner indeed!!!!!

And who really knows when Clay started trying medication to manage his panic attacks; it often takes considerable trial and error regimes before the right medication/treatment is determined. I figure Clay may have kept his own counsel on that issue until he was ready to put it all out there. I mean the thing about social anxiety and all that, not the chin. *g*

... slowly crawling out of my sickbed, unexpectedly amped at the sight of ......

I don't feel like talking except to say that I need to take a mental holiday and revisit Jones Hall, because I'm jonesing for this guy who was hotter than a $2 pistol that night:

He likes big butts ... I like full packages .... schwinggggg

I'm a believer! I believe he is down with OPP!

And loving the whip action ...

But when all is said ... The Thighs Abide ....Duuuude, the things you do with that rivet!!! .....

AClassic.gif

Talk about RANGE OF MOTION!!!! :clap: (see Zena's last post)

Do you think he'd mind if I'd doshow him a few good neck exercises....for his sweet double chin, that is? I know a few good ones; :28: both passive and ummm....aggressive

er active, that is. My professional opinion is........ :sickyet:

Ack....I better get back to work..

Hope you feel better soon, keepingfaith !!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to all the CANADIAN FCA'ers!!!!!

:goaround:

Hey folks... I'm in Oceanside for the weekend. Left my house at 5 am for my 7 am flight <shut up Ansa and Claygasm heee> Thankfully my brother is a gamer so his computer setup is AWESOME. heee... and his freakin' TV..is like 4 times bigger than mine. I refuse to buy some new fangled tv until one fo the three I have breaks down..but they seem to be going strong.

don't forget to add emoticons you want to the proper thread..I'll upload some more this weekend.

Happy Friday.

keeping faith... you may be down, but you are not out... woman, those gifs ROCK!!! At least my libido is rocked... :cryingwlaughter: Thanks!

I have a daughter and a DIL on Paxil and they both cried bitterly at having to chose between medication that helped them and a 10-12lb weight gain.

Clay seems to feel that cause he wore bangs for the last two cds that he should have them for appearances. Unfortunately, bangs make his face rounder looking. Oh, well. I could care less! He is gorgeous 24/7 to me! :Thud:

p.s. I just memorized the code for the thud emoticon and type it in... saves time looking for it. :cryingwlaughter:

Clay was on the OFC reading the Spamalot thread...wonder if we will get a blog debunking the rumor!

Kim

aikim, is that thread for or against? Or, both?

Actually, it is pretty heavily for; of course a few of the usual suspects have shown up to voice their displeasure.

Kim

Clay was on the OFC reading the Spamalot thread...wonder if we will get a blog debunking the rumor!

Kim

Or... maybe he'll bunk it?

What is the opposite of debunk anyway??? :cryingwlaughter:

keepingfaith, if that's the kind of stuff you dream up when you're sick, ummm, I hope you never recover get well soon. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Sorry I missed your birthday, keepingfaith. You know you're one of my favoritest fans in the whole of Clay Nation, eh? I enjoy watching you experience your fandom. Hopefully I'll be able to see it in person one day. :)

And Happy Birthday to you too, liney! Thanks again for the pie recipe. I had no idea... and now I have a food mill so I'm ready for next year!

bdayparty2.gif

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Weeeeeeeeee, top of the world!!! worldturns.gif

I missed everyone's birthday for the past week or so - SORRY!! please forgive me!

thBirthdayCakeClay.gif

birdsjitterbug.gif

HAPPY HAPPY TO EVERYONE!!

Is everybody taking a nap or something? It's awfully quiet in here. Y'all must have lives or something....

couchie your comment about waiting for your tv to break down before you buy a new one cracked me up. I'm desperately wishing two of our tv's would break so I could replace them with the flat screen kind. I have one of those in my living room and love it! They're so lightweight, you can pick it up with one hand to dust the table and plunk it back down. I was tha-rilled last year when my dishwasher broke!

Is everybody taking a nap or something? It's awfully quiet in here. Y'all must have lives or something....

couchie your comment about waiting for your tv to break down before you buy a new one cracked me up. I'm desperately wishing two of our tv's would break so I could replace them with the flat screen kind. I have one of those in my living room and love it! They're so lightweight, you can pick it up with one hand to dust the table and plunk it back down. I was tha-rilled last year when my dishwasher broke!

I'm playing with my new toy :D I've had a business cellphone for several years, but this week my company gifted me with a new Blackberry. It's very cool, but came with NO instructions...so I've been playing, and breaking things :lol: and fixing them and charging and doing voicemail box and adding contacts and....well, you know. It's a pain in the arse to carry around because it's necessarily larger than a cellphone, but so far I like it very much! The novelty will likely wear off shortly :lol:

Ooh! Ooh! re the flat screen TV. I've been looking at those, as I need just a small TV in my living room (watch TV in the family room for the most part). What kind did you get and how do you like it?