#18: He has always had the VOICE! But, boy has he ever learned to use his instrument!

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Cheerful snark, cheerful criticism, cheerful smut, cheerful acceptance, cheerful sporking, cheerful threats, cheerful maniacal laughter....
    • There are so many different kinds of beautiful...
    • He's blossomed from a confirmed nerd to an international bon vivant.
    • You never know when that rush of emotion will hit you when it comes to Clay!
    • All it says to me is that Clay's critics are full of s***, six ways from Sunday.
    • Clay Aiken:glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!
    • This guy is not only a star, he is a lot more...

What the heck is flood control???

eee top o' the page...well almost!

BWAH Claygasm.

OMG I just edited 3 times and it didn't show. I thought that was only for you know who(s)

Well I made it disappear...getting tired of people cursing the edited line...I can put it back if y'all want.

I'm glad Clay doesn't make himself look like Mr. Hot Sexy Love Magnet when he's around the Bush women. He doesn't want those women all over him ... and you know that if they jumped his bones the Secret Service would blame him, and then those pesky tabloids .....

WestPointlean-1.jpg

From JNT06 at West Point - The Suit? from a better angle.

I love Clay and seldom post anything critical about him, but that AP picture on Yahoo was just ... not good: the angle, the untucked shirt, harsh lighting or whatever. Doesn't mean I don't think he's the hawtest thing on two legs, it just means that I think he takes a bad picture occasionally. Different strokes, I guess.

I just want to make it very clear that I love Clay Aiken unconditionally, and I wouldn't dream of criticizing or passing judgement about any aspect of his life or his looks.

Just saying.

However, this is my unconditional sappy lovetheman reaction to those pictures.

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

Well I made it disappear...getting tired of people cursing the edited line...I can put it back if y'all want.

Oh please keep it away! I noticed that it was gone but kept quiet in case it wasn't intentional. Hee!

Speaking of instruments, he learned to use mine too.... *sighs*

Oh please keep it away! I noticed that it was gone but kept quiet in case it wasn't intentional. Hee!

Speaking of instruments, he learned to use mine too.... *sighs*

Showoff! Yes, he handled it deftly, gently and with great command. He also felt a great need to share it with everyone else , too! That's some instrument you got there, Scarlett!

First page. New clack! YAY!! Now y'all superficial bishes quit harshing my buzz! :thdom2:

Now THAT is scary!!!!!

What the heck is flood control???

eee top o' the page...well almost!

BWAH Claygasm.

OMG I just edited 3 times and it didn't show. I thought that was only for you know who(s)

DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!

I'm glad Clay doesn't make himself look like Mr. Hot Sexy Love Magnet when he's around the Bush women. He doesn't want those women all over him ... and you know that if they jumped his bones the Secret Service would blame him, and then those pesky tabloids .....

BWAH!!!

I keep meaning to post this. I was watching the coverage of the Phillies after their big win yesterday. After they celebrated on the field and in the clubhouse, they went back on the field where many fans still were cheering. Several of the players started going around the edge of the stands doing a handshake line!!! They were doing it just like Clay - although they really could have used Jerome to organize things a bit!!

Whee - using my laptop keyboard for my desk top - don't really know what half the keys are for but...

Clay is a cutie, even if not every picture makes him look like a rock god - I refuse to be shallow - ahem I am about THE VOX, not the Looxs! So there! (spoken like a true music snob, which I cannot possibly pass for)

Clay is a lot busier than most people, it is easy to forget - this is part of his volunteer job, just as so much else is part of his entertainer job. He is also off official time and does not seem to have someone fussing over him 24/7 - I like that he is a real guy - call me silly, it makes him less hollywood and more real.

OK, back to ripping down the ceiling. The Lowes truck is now scheduled for 8 AM, so I have to actually go to bed at a reasonable time. Only 1 or so more hours to rip down the ceiling.

I just want to make it very clear that I love Clay Aiken unconditionally, and I wouldn't dream of criticizing or passing judgement about any aspect of his life or his looks.

Just saying.

However, this is my unconditional sappy lovetheman reaction to those pictures.

:cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

Same here.

eta...

playbiller wrote:

- I like that he is a real guy - call me silly, it makes him less hollywood and more real.

Yep, to that too. The man just makes me smile...a lot.

Hope he had a hell of a nice time a hobnobbing and whatnot.

La la la...definitely not RCAS today. He really did look like Clay Aiken, regular d00d. I'm shallow - I've already got a regular d00d.

No making people defensive on minor things.

From the last thread - hell, I didn't even know Randy had a freakin' radio show. Or that people listened to it. Frankly, this is the first I've ever heard of it. For all I know, he could be telling people that the earth is flat, like what's-her-head on the View.

:polly:

Top 'o the page again!

Biggio did it at this last Astros game and the news media were amazed he would do that for his fans.

Yup. Its nice to see professional athletes who aren't total jerks!

Being the sports fan that I am..I'd say it's more the rule than the exception. But the media doesn't care about the good guys

HUBBA BUBBA stargazer. WOW. You promised you drop in photos ...but that should come with some sort of warning label.

I am not into the physical aspects of Clay. I don't perv.

BUT since AI Rewind is the big news, I will just say this...

I want her everywhere and if she's beside me

I know I need never care

But to love her is to need her everywhere

Knowing that love is to share

Each one believing that love never dies

Watching her eyes

And hoping I am always there

I will be there.........

:F_05BL17blowkiss: